I'm a newfag to all of this, what should I buy?

I'm a newfag to all of this, what should I buy?
I can invest up to 1500$

Other urls found in this thread:

lh-crypto.io/referral/682b656e-465c-4481-9b00-7ae26dcf91d6/main
cryptokitties.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bittcoin

DYOR. Preferably lurk and get shilled some shit, lose money and leave.

RaiBlocks.

XLM. Ask me why

've stopped buying released coins and just spend my money on promising ICO's. Crypto is so fucking stupid atm that any shitcoin with a half-decent future jumps up 400%- 500% then "crashes" down to 200% on it's first day of exchange. I usually sell 30% then hodl the rest. Get on LHToken user. I've already thrown a disgusting amount of ETH at this, but you can pay in other ways if you don't already have BTC or ETH. It’s an already established and profitable business, guaranteeing 20% annually, monthly ETH dividends. You can even use it yourself to invest in forex if that sort of thing gets you hard. Top 100 by EOY 2018 no doubt.
lh-crypto.io/referral/682b656e-465c-4481-9b00-7ae26dcf91d6/main

Xmr xmcc powr. Wait until xmr drops a little before you buy it. Thank me later.

>promising ICO
good advice

but this doesnt happen often and you need to understand a lot and keep up-todate informed to not miss out

Something you need to remember is that when you buy coins on an exchange you need to already have BTC or ETH to trade with. They're like the gatekeepers to the crypto world

Safe (EOY2018 2x-4x): REQ, XLM
HODL (2-4yrs 20x): FUN, MANA
High risk high reward (EOY2018): VEN, POE

hold ETH, ETC, XMR until you do proper research instead of asking fucking biz

I typically just look for a business that has existed before the crypto hype that has a product/ service which already exists in the real world. then you HAVE TO ACTUALLY READ the white paper to make your judgement call

eca

electra

And remember if you're buying Bitcoin on Plebbase, you have a $20 transfer fee if you want to use those Bitcoins to buy other shitcoins.

This is something I wish I would have had explained to me early.

don't buy btc on plebcoin. due to transfre fees. buy ltc or eth or bcc and get sure to get out of bcc until the hype get's down

do you know any analysts on crypto? not memejutubbers, but someone who is really good and gives solid advice and analysis of ICOs?

>3282159 that's veys. he knows what's going on. mathematics.

Safe bets
Raiblocks, Request Network
All in
PRL

No one has said "buy kneepads".

Looks like you are not the only newfag. I'm dissapointed in all of you, fucking normie invaders.

xvg for me. i'm ball's deep in.

>> 5282264
you callin me a normie? getta shit outta here.

lite coin, 1500 later this week

I started with the same amount of money as you user! I bought Ethereum and Bitcoin.. it's good pocket money, even though the market has been a bit messed up recently.
(Made almost $1,000 in 10 days)

Do I buy them on GDAX then?

Niggercoin (NGR)

thank me later.

I just bought 100, the guy sounds badass

>> 528466
i buy on binance.

100 of what? normie coins? lmao. they're dropping.

Buy trx now and when double or triple.sell and buy eth.

Then start reading and researching while eth grows

BCH

Ether is for faggots.

I've been doing researches for awhile but I'm just trying to see what people are thinking. This is my first time buying coins so I'm a little bit nervous about my money. I was thinking of holding in ETH, LTC and XMR as a starting point

i don't really trust a lot of the analysis on the ico ratings websites because they seem like they're party written by the subjects themselves, or at the very least have passages taken directly from the ico's press releases. they're an ok place to start though because it's an easy way to have access to white papers

ETH is what is saving me currently since bitcoin is falling

It's ogre my man, bankers will soon be trading HF cryptos and we're all going to get btfo

Buy ARK now before the mobile wallet hits and this godcoin goes up to $20

things i look for though: a business that existed before crypto, a long embargo for the founders to have their coins released, a product that relates directly to their original business and a team that is active in some way on social media

Put all your money in WTC and hope that you get out before everyone realizes how it's an obvious scam and the company doesn't even exist.

If you're like ETH look into cryptokitties.co/

was thinking about getting one of these but not sure if want to get another browser addon MetaMask

If not crypto look into options/futures trading

TRX

Get it now before it explodes on Friday

I just bought some Litecoin so I won't be buying any more crypto until next month at least

If you're looking for safe long term investments, Ethereum, Monero, possibly Litecoin are good options. Bitcoin cash is risky right now but has big upside. Dash is a dark horse.

Bitcoin vanilla is a horrible buy right now.

In general, look for a solid team backing the project and ways the underlying technology addresses an existing problem.

Litecoin better be a good choice I just got $700 worth of it

Buying litecoin after founder back out... Bold move.

do you buy your crypto on exchanges? What's a good one to sign up to?

I bought on coinbase when i had no clue what i was doing, now i buy in cash in person only

kneepads

Did I just fuck my self?

>Lee explained in a post on Reddit that he is selling all of his LTC coins — bar a number of physical coins he keeps as collectibles — to avoid the conflict of interest that comes with his influence and position as LTC founder
So he did it to make it worth more? Right? I didn't just throw 700$ out the window right?