MONERO JUST BLEW THROUGH $600 ON BITHUMB !!!!

Gdax / Bittrex will follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

getmonero.org/downloads/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't believe I missed this fucking coin because the autistic devs couldn't make a UI wallet. Thanks for ruining the opportunity of a lifetime by making a command line autistic wallet only.

Wtf I have a monero GUI wallet

getmonero.org/downloads/
wut?

i wonder what makes you more retarded, the fact that you can't use a braindead easy cli wallet or not knowing about the gui wallet

God why does coinmarketcap exclude this shit it has triple the volume of the next highest exchange

Your fault for being too dumb to learn how to use a CLI. Only takes about 20 minutes for someone not brainlet

>tfw 100% XMR but feel like killing myself for not taking a loan and dumping even more on XMR

>GDAX

????

Best time is now faggot. Kill yourself or grow a pair and take out that loan

>tfw no coiner, has been following btc since a retard talked to me about it on mumble in 2011
>go to a 1hr and half seminar on btc late October in Abu Dhabi because bored out of my mind
>some nerds selling btc to middle aged bankers
>one nerd selling WAX and explaining lootcrates and steam trading to bankers, absolutely nobody cares
>other nerd selling moneros to them "because you could buy drugs anonymously", they don't give a shit about deadbeat money, they want the bitcoin
>decide to go all in monero with my savings at 82€ because silkroad deep web not shit like that retard told me back in 2011

I was talking about when I first learned about this coin in 2014.

One of the sleekiest and comfiest wallets around, you are legit retard

>tfw traded my monero for litecoin
trading is a meme

Thats what you get for being retarded

I sold almost everything I own to buy 100 XMR. I hope I'm not retarded

I'm so glad you exist, thanks for keeping the price low for all of us so we could accumulate

If you bought a while ago, congratulations user. If you just bought you're retarded.

I bought at .027

0.027 BTC? Monero a cool coin to have from a historic point of view, but from an investment perspective I'm not sure how sound it is to pay this much. Good luck, it's one I'm keeping an eye on, I just expect it to revert back to normal before long.

bing bing bingo kiddo.

Merry Christmas.

It is kind of high, but I don't think it'll drop back to the sub .02 range. I think ledger nano support will be announced within a few weeks so hopefully it'll attract some new people.

Good luck. If you invested as much as you said you did and just bought a hundred, I hope you do well, it just seems a bit dangerous to me. I might be too insecure for this shit.

Thank you. I have a bit of a gambling problem. But I am young with no gf or family to care for so I feel comfortable taking risks.