Legitimate question

Why is chainlink so cheap? It has the potential to change all of blockchain and the world yet it's below the top 100 on coinmarketcap. Literal shitcoins have mcaps dozens of times higher than Link. Why is link so fucking worthless?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/historical/20150802/
medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The FUD is strong

cuz its priced in

Because everyone cares only about daily moon missions and how to get rich in a week.

because people don't understand it

only someone with advanced knowledge in programming can even understand what it does. the average normie like to invest in thing he understand first

once link is up and running then the money will pour in

Dumb money is on the move.

They are buying shitcoins like tron or verge instead of link

I don't know but when the rest of the world finds out I sure as fuck am not missing the train

Who cares, just take the free money by buying as much as you can before it mega moons

Because it *gasp* is a shitcoin.

First of all, there's no evidence or anything that LINK will be used for anything. Smartcontract.com has built an oracle for swift without LINK. LINK isn't necessary. It was just a vehicle for funding.

Second of all, the project isn't gonna be done for a fucking year. A YEAR. They have a basic BETA in Q1. Q2 basic mainnet. Q4 2018 will be when its "done". Who the fuck knows what is gonna happen in a year. Chainlink will probably be obsolete by then.

Can you explain the oracle they’ve built for SWIFT? Is it decentralized?

Really thought this was gonna be that pasta

Your very high IQ is showing.

Because no major developments. It's a long hold, some investors need quicker gains so they've diversified a little.

Question. Why are there so few link threads?

Answer. Because everything is mooning except link and linkies are killing themselves

Bag holders will say that people are impatient, or too stupid to understand, or try and delude themselves into thinking that they are financial geniuses that see things no other person can... but the reality is its just a shit coin.

This. I took 30% of my LINK out to get some Etheremons. Will reinvest later. :)

why is it a shitcoin?

> implying most people actually care about the tech and uses behind a coin. its dumb money

Because the market says it is

because sir gay sucks ass

Is this still going to 10$ before 2019 or nah?

you know the market said this in the past right?

coinmarketcap.com/historical/20150802/

>peercoin is ranked significantly higher than monero

Was the market correct?

because we're not gonna fucking make it. Scam tokens like Confido have performed better than this shit token. I'm really starting to think its over. This market is 100% hype driven and Sergey actively tries to stifle hype on his coin. Its a sick fucking joke, the guy loaded up 32 million in a premature ICO because he knew Ethereum was going to go up. now while he makes mad gains he's doing everything he can to cuckold his bagholders. Its fucking disgusting.

medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02

>Our initial investment originated from the token sale and we have continued to add to our position as the price has been in the $0.15–0.17 range. We have a long-term horizon for the tokens and do not plan on selling in the next 2–3 years. Given ChainLink’s focus on enterprise relationships and solutions, we see the opportunity set of outcomes being bi-modal. The need for decentralized oracle tools is apparent now and we believe there is a $1 per token base-case, even if strong partnerships do not materialize. If successful in implementing the Swift partnership, launching the live network and partnering with other high-quality enterprise service providers, we have a price target of $10–20 per token. Both of these outcomes have multi-year timelines, require more ChainLink core team members to be hired and expect that the cryptoasset markets continue to grow.

no enough absurd hype I suppose
probably going to take 6 months to a year if it ever gets recognised as moon worthy. There just aren't enough buzzwords.

LINK's low price at the moment is great. I've more than doubled my stack which wouldnt've been possible if it mooned. Hopefully it stays low so I can get more over the next few months.

Hype levels are super low thanks to the stance the team takes on communication. That's fine with me, I'm in no rush to get rich, I just want to pick the coin that I KNOW is going to be fucking massive in a couple years time. So basically all the normal stuff that attracts investors is absent from this coin, but that's fine with me. They could disappear for two years for all I care. That is the faith I have in Sergey.

>json parsing
>advanced knowledge in programming
lmao

yeah

Have you considered it would be better for the long term health of the project if LINK doesn't moon to $5 straight off the bat? He still has to get mid sized companies to be willing to purchase tokens, he only has so many reserved for larger companies.

I want you to come back here after SWIFT makes their announcement so I can laugh at you. Screenshot this.

so it will peak at 20 dollars? why not higher?

If it gains mainstream usage, as in real mainstream usage like it gets incorporated into how the world functions, it will go much much higher than $20.

Yes, they're predicting a peak of $20, but there's no reason it couldn't go way above that. My reading of their analysis is that $10-20 Link coins is a very conservative potential peak. FOMO can bump that figure up significantly.

It's another useless ERC20 token.. So many of them. There was no effort made into making this shit token.

ARK, NEM, Monero, Byteball just to name a few put in actual effort..
Just to put things into perspective. They have their own chain..

Relying on ETH's chain... Good fucking luck, lmao

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to invest in chainlink

ripple will be replacing swift. sorry.

t. pajeet

This. Everything about Chainlink is great, other than the team and the execution, which are the worst in crypto. And that isn't something that can be overcome with a great idea alone.

This article is bullshit and has been debunked every time it's been posted

How is it bullshit?

The signal capital described in the article doesn't exist
At all
And no its not the real estate firm

SHIT team. Like these people are the shittiest around. Go read that shit stain of an announcement. I wish someone could just take sergey and slap him upside the head and wake him up to how things work. Asshole took 32 million which quadrupled to 120 million of our $$$

>because people don't understand it
Same problem Bancor had. To be fair you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand Chainlink.

link is shit i sold after the announcement the price literally tanked fuck sergey and his fatass