BCH is going to 10k

Even though BCH is superior to BTC, it doesn't even matter.

It's on coinbase now. The same normies that pumped worthless BTC and LTC to the moon are now going to buy "bitcoin" at 3.5k because they see it as undervalued and they can make a quick buck. If you don't see that have fun losing money.

Other urls found in this thread:

status.coinbase.com
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10k by EOY seems very likely
COMFY

status.coinbase.com
Just saying, they enabled normies to buy bch for 1 hour and it pumped hard. That didn't even include Euros. Once they reenable the buys it will easily reach 5k+

I all in'd at 3.7k, thinking about dropping these bags. Am I a fucking idiot?

You gotta hold those bags tightly until at least $10k

normies pumped LTC from 100 to 400

what do you think they will do to a faster, cheaper to transact bitcoin that is 1/4 the price?

yeah sure bro go ahead and sell a coinbase coin at a loss

Is it only stagnating because buying on coinbase is currently disabled? I feel like I've made a terrible mistake

it shot up to $4500 when coinbase allowed purchases

as long as trump doesnt ban cryptos and tether doesnt explode, this is going to 10k EOY

It's doubtful that BCH will crash. It's literally Bitcoin but it works.

Lite coin pumped because it has been around for years and btc withdrawal problems with major exchanges forced people to buy into ltc to move their funds
The "Its on coin base so Normies will buy it now" is a dumb shit argument. Newcoiners forgetting all the bcash coins locked up that people have wanted to drop for almost fucking half a year.

This.

People are gonna see it's at the ATH and a dump will commence. No one is stupid enough to flush his gains down the drain.

>hmm would I rather hold this counterfeit bitcoin or the real thing?

Yeah they will want to drop it when they see it's in the middle of mooning

Wrong. Coinbase gets 10k+ new users a day. Their app is #1 on the appstore.

Normies now see this new green "Bitcoin Cash" logo when they go to buy, second slot. If you think this isn't going to moon much higher, you're probably not that bright.

No one bought LTC on coinbase to move funds from off of coinbase onto coinbase.

Normies don't even leave coinbase.

Fucken moron

And you can't cash out.

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:)))))

Its like nobody was here for le flippening 1.0

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

up to 250k

wew lad

they beat the dogs so they do that

also they cripple their joints so they can walk like this

bcash will bcrash

fuck they did that right, I'd buy the fuck out of that if I was in Normandy

>hhnnnnngggg

Christmas is only 4 days away, boyos.

Litecoin, the "cheaper version of bitcoin", pumped hard after Thanksgiving. Imagine what will happen to BCH after Christmas.

Also BCH will have USD pairing on GDAX. A massive pump of new money into BCH will happen.

If you're not at least 50% on BCH, I'm not sure why are you in crypto in the first place.

Then use litecoin its the same thing as bcash?

I WAS PROMISED 10K

WHERE IS IT ?

LTC is a legit coin to invest in fuck bch

coinbase fucking re-enable it already you cunts! im running out of patience. ive been waiting since 9am for some juicy action

This is gonna be the easiest sell to normalfags especially with it being shilled on CNBC etc. and compared to how shit core is. People selling this right now are completely retarded.

BAGS
A
G
S