World of Darkness
>Time availability
Saturday is the only day I can't
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
Discord: NoEyesZalgo1547
>Additional Information
A post-apocalyptic flooded world set in a lovecraftian Victorian England. Black magic and bio-mechanic horrors a plenty. It'll be a seafaring campaign where you have your own ship. We have three players so far so at most I'd like two more players.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4ga8b8J
steamcommunity.com/id/Kablamo101/
discord.gg/82FzbCK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>GM or Player
GM, looking for a player or two more to an established game
>System(s)
AD&D 2nd edition
>Time availability
Tuesdays and fridays, noon EST
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
discord.gg/4ga8b8J
>Additional Information
Party is sort of tentatively following a treasure map from one end of the setting (Wilderlands of High Fantasy) to another. They haven't gotten very far yet.

Current roster is three players. Could use one or two more.

>GM or Player
Noobie Player
>System(s)
Anything, I'm currently figuring out 5e and 13th age
>Time availability
Most nights & Afternoons New Zealand time (GMT+12)
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
Discord: Mr Bones#8380
Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Kablamo101/
>Additional Information
Just want to play with a friendly, reliable group- who won't get mad if I make mistakes cause new

I joined the discord channel, who do I need to talk to though?

>GM or Player
gm
>System(s)
dnd 5e
>Time availability
we play nearly everyday around 5 pm pst
>Text or Voice
voice
>Contact Information
@▲▲#0182
>Additional Information
we are 3-4 dudes who are pretty chill. Most of my players a new to RPing so it's a pretty chill environment

For some reason the gamefinder post was made in 4am at the local time, and you joined the channel in 8am, so no wonder no one was around.

Friend request has been sent.

>GM or Player
GM, conducting an interest check. Please see Additional Information
>System(s)
Harry Potter and the Tabletop RPG
>Time availability
Flexible, but I expect minimum contributions thrice a week.
>Text or Voice
Strictly text based play-by-post.
>Contact Information
Please reply to this post if you would be interested.
>Additional Information
This is an interest check post; If there is sufficient interest, I will have a Discord or a forum set up. Please note your preference in your reply.
The setting is post-DH as a group of first years must navigate the aftermath of the war. Prophecies, adventure, schoolwork and more, let's indulge our nostalgia and get back to Hogwarts.

>@▲▲#0182
What did he mean by this

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, 2nd Edition
>Time availability
Fridays, any time between 8am-3pm Eastern.
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
Skype is SkeltalPrime
>Additional Information
I'm wanting to primarily run a Bretonnia-centered game with the PCs being knights errant or commonborn members of a knightly retinue. Never actually run WFRP 2e before but it's one of those games I fell in love with the instant I read it, and I've always wanted to. Anyone with experience in the system would be greatly appreciated.

The tone of the campaign can be discussed as a group. I definitely don't want it to devolve into an extended Monty Python's the Holy Grail reference but I also don't want grimdark nofunallowed.

Bump

Are there any games going on on Sunday?
As I find myself with a free day now.

Discord can't find you, dog. Add me if you still need someone tho, Pooch#0541

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Looking for Rogue Trader, details below. Also interested in WFRP, Exalted and GURPS.
>Time availability
Late nights GMT, so EST games work best.
>Text or Voice
Prefer text, but don't mind doing voice for OOC.
>Contact Information
Discord: Mulmangcho#9156
>Additional Information
I've been looking for Rogue Trader lately, but I seem to have come across the wrong kind of group.
In short, I'm after something in a 'Master and Commander' flavour, and lately, I only seem to find people who want edgy Pirates of the Caribbean.
I'm not saying No Fun Allowed, but I would like a game that takes things fairly seriously.

Do not reply to this bump, I am a cuck.

You can't tell me what to do.

I have been trying to find a very magic based game to get in on, what's the discord info?

Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out, I am going to fuck your wife now

Finally the gamefinder thread is up, where were you last night

>GM or Player
GM, looking for players. Currently 2/5 slots left (only Veeky Forumsers so far, hope to keep it that way)
>System(s)
D&D 5e
>Time availability
A (might be weekly but for now) 1shot starting today at 19:00 CEST. We'll see how it goes and take it from there.
>Text or Voice
Voice, Roll20. Might just use discord for voice and roll20 for the map
>Contact Information
Join the discord to chill/meetup before the game(s?): discord.gg/82FzbCK
>Additional Information
Playing Horror at Havel's Cross 1shot. Horror themed, new players are welcome!

That's kind of short notice

Felt like playing a game, meeting some people ect. yesterday so decided to host one on a whim. We could've had enough players, if each decided to stick around for a bit longer.
What I might want to work towards is hosting something for like-minded people and create a drop in/out style campaigns in the future.

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
D&D 4e
>Time availability
Friday/Saturday
3AM GMT+3/Helsinki time
>Text or Voice
Both
>Contact Information
Discord: natuprunk#4154
>Additional Information
I'm running a high fantasy campaign set on a floating continent discovered 200 years ago.
The players take the role of mercs or explorer-adventurers working more or less for a guild funded by scholars and nobles all looking to make great discoveries. The Archaeological Association of Cloud Continent aka TASCC recruits anyone willing to work for them to retrieve artifacts and valuables, anything you can carve off the local wildlife and any and all information in the form of documentation of the unexplored areas.

I'm a fairly inexperienced DM, but the group has players with some prior experience, some more, some less. Got room for a couple more, currently have 3 confirmed players.

Is it cool to drop in for the potential of future games if you're not up to this one considering how soon it is?

Ofcourse, just hop in the discord and we'll see where it leads us