twitter.com/rogerkver/status/940253050731679744
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's funny because it's true.

As soon as coinbase allows buying again - MOOOOON

I thought buying was enabled

only GDAX not coinbase yet

GDAX = normie traders
Coinbase = Turbonormies

That's why it's bleeding. Gotcha. I thought it was strange. Any idea when it will be enabled

The demand was way too high and it pumped super hard so they had to disable it again to maintain gdax liquidity. Normies are frothing at the mouth trying to buy it. Theyll try to keep it steady for a bit then the flood gates will open. Probably sometime in the next 6 hours

Last chance to loose all your money

This. Buy while this shit is bleeding out, you will regret not taking advantage of this

Bought at 3K for 5000$. Will dump it as soon as it hits 4k+.

Will need to monitor it though as Im about to sleep.

>kek

>Normies are frothing at the mouth trying to buy it.
>buy it

You mean sell it

I'm all in bch at the moment. Bought too high but not down more then a couple hundred right now. Was confused because I know he power of bandwagoning normies

The vast majority of normies joined coinbase after the fork, meaning they will not get any "free" BCH. I hate BCH but it's going to fucking explode when buys are enabled.

whew sick -20% gains right there

>be normie
>"cant wait till my bcash card arrives Chad bro"
>mfw bcash price is 10k USD by Sunday.
Kek

twitter.com/rogerkver/status/940253050731679744

no 10x to be made, fuck off

I think he meant to say he bought 5K worth of BCH at 3000

the general consensus on twitter is - Given the situation, the right thing to do is to call the blockchain led by Blockstream "Bitcoin Core" instead of "Bitcoin" which creates confusion.

There is an open contentious issue that, when resolved, will determine exactly what Bitcoin is.

>Get in now
I haven't said this on the board yet but fuck off with your shill tactics pajeet. If u don't know that the founder of bcc is corrupt and that there was insider trading with a Coinbase employee then kys you may get more insurance money then crypto

Gotta buy high sell low that’s how we roll

so when the nig are cuckbase going to enable sales again? wtf?

You sound like a fucking infomercial lol.

Buy now! XD

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

it will pump though and you know it, maybe for the one last time, but there's ride ahead of us

Ahahahah fuck off normie moralfag. You think anyone gives a fuck about some ethical dilemma? Fuck no. Normies see bitcoin cash as some sort of other half of bitcoin and the instant they realise they can actually transfer it for low fees in under 4 days the news and social media will pick it up as the functional bitcoin. Especially with all this bitcoin bubble shit coming into light. I mean, its a self fulfilling prophecy that bitcoin will burst sooner or later and considering how fucking impossible it is to move it or cash it out, people will trade into the bch safehaven (along with ltc)

>get in now
>swap your real BTC for fake bullshit bcash

Literally is buy high sell low.
You're fucking retarded OP.

LIKE EVERY BCASH SHILL ON HERE

guys i been accumulating bch for the past couple months and now that its more than doubled, im nervous that it will correct a lot. should i move my funds into a different coin?

I'd say wait till it hits 5k, then dump it

>20th december 9pm
>9pm
>still closed
fucking coinbase let the normie horde come in.

People don't even understand the significance of this argument.

It is the reason the Wii U utterly failed.

bought a lot of BCH when it was around 600

Pigs get slaughtered.

> didn't mention bitcoin once or mentioned profitability
> judging a crypto product based on the managerial foundations of the organization
>normie moral fag

Shill hard my friend. Shill hard

Ahahahahahahah managerial foundations ahahahahahahahahaha good luck my friend youll need it im screencapping you for a weeks time