Warhammer 40k

Hey I was thinking of getting into warhammer 40k and saw this new picture on the official website. It looks like a very warm, welcoming and diverse community!
I've been looking for a game I can play with the girls and jamal both, they are going to love it when I introduce them to it!

What cool armies can you recommend for a first time player?

Orks, they are fun and quirky.

imperial guard, tanks are op

Fucking coons

Fuck Warhammer - better try a Carcassonne or Talisman

Tyranids, girls love them bugs for some reason.
And there's something viscerally satisfying about playing a massed unstoppable horde.

This post presented by the quasi-elemental plane of sarcasm.

Wow, it's like you literally went to my local game shop, and took a picture!

WOW, I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THIS FUCKING POST ?

back to /pol/ like they say.

man, I failed at Veeky Forums-fu

>girl playing Tyranids
Oy vey, this stereotyping has to end!

me on the left

the left side of the pic? or on the left from the players perceptive?

this matters

>only seen a handful of grills play warhammer
>most played 'nids

(you)

of the three female players I physically know, one has space wolves, one has Aedari, and one of them shares a tau collection with their husband (and hope to have a Manta in the near future)

Just gonna plop this here.

>you might live to see the day where geedubs writes a story that appeals to feminists and puts it in an official book
these niggas are gonna go full Marvel!

BLACKED

>How dare people make fun of a marketing picture!
Either GW shill or reddit

that's comical

I like his cue-tip haircut

Is this niggro emigrant going to stick it to the white meat chick ?

I'm going to get straight to the point. I am a cuckold, but I am a white nationalist too. I believe whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, antibiotics. The list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are better at fucking. There's no shame in admitting it. There's no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, BBC is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being fully sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of BBC. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She totally shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the Eldar. Just give cuckolding a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black bull going in and out of a white woman. Try it once, you will never regret it.

>Niggers playing Warhammer.

Yeah alright, I'll forgive the girl as the hobby has quite a lot but the nigger is just bollocks.

tfw /pol/ is more autistic than Veeky Forums

I got 2 sentences in and had to stop. It was a good one though, have a (you) on me friend.

Is this a copy-pasta, or did you type all that your self?

FB copypasta according to the googs

That's because /pol/ is just a Reddit colony at this point.