Character Art Thread

Post your request I'll try to help you

Until then, I'm looking for female fighters, preferably in armor, preferably not too 'generic' good-looking. I'll give a few examples.

They do not need to be young either

I got a couple that might tingle your pingle

Thanks dude

and that's all i got

Thank you again

I'm just working through what I have and avoiding stuff that's already here.

Thanks, also, love the shoulder plates

And I'm pretty much done.

Thank you all !

Last one.

Does anyone have any pictures of female cyborgs/androids. Preference for obvious mechanical bits/obviously being a robot.

meant to add WORDS to that. bluh. I'm looking for art for a female gnome wizard, having a hell of a time. Closest I've found so far is this.

Have a session in an hour and just realized I forgot to get art for two very important NPCs. Help me Veeky Forums, you're my only hope.

I need:

>Art for a black knight type character. Black armor, red eyes and greatsword optional.
>A ghost girl, the ghost of a merchant's teenaged daughter who was killed by her step-mother in secret. Basically, just need art for a ghost girl that doesn't look terribly threatening.

Appreciate any help, thanks in advance! Have this paladin art in the meantime.

Tell me when to stop for the knoght so that I start with ghosts

knight*

One of these two should do the job, thanks!

Alright now for the ghost

Does anyone have Corvus Era Space marine art?
Beakies and stuff.
I have a bunch of knights that I can post.
They have neat armour.

That should do it, just about. Thanks user, you're a life saver!

You're welcome !

Don't have 40k art sorry

Aw man.
Maybe someone else will.

Have a weird dragon instead

Thank you

I mostly meant this sort of thing when I said 'obviously mechanical'. But these will do, thanks.

I'm looking for art of a rogue that's like 10-20% ninja. Specifically the character in question was trained as a ninja but has spent a significant amount of time at this point in a more traditional western fantasy land.

Ideally with one or two shortswords/daggers

Here, Mr. Hassan.

I NEED GIRL DWARVES. PREFERABLY WITH KILLER CHOPS.

anybody have female merchants, chefs or drivers?

I'm looking for an ogre in an urban setting. The hobo-er the better. All I keep finding are shrek pictures.

How is that not terribly threatening? Do you live in Hell?

I've got a 2nd level Female Human Bard in 5e.
She's got a 16 in charisma. Burgundy hair and green eyes. She plays the bagpipes and I would like her to have a kilt. I'm having trouble finding anything close to what I want.

Anyone have any low-pro future soldier types? High tech but not covered in gear. Ill dump what I have in case someone else has the same hankering.

I need pictures of secret police lookin' types. Any theme/time period works but 1900's and obscured faces is especially preferred.

the only two characters you'll ever need!

Erioioire is the better character.

Hard drive died. Lost a lot of art. About to start a new campaign next Saturday.
Can I get some male monks/travelers, maybe with an eastern theme? Barefoot is a plus

An example

This is from Tales of Alethrion

Oh sure you see someone in the dark with glowing eyes and you assume it wants to devour your soul. Well maybe it's just a little girl with luminous eyes and uncombed hair because she's dead and it's hard to find a decent comb on the other side.

Gimme bugbears/big cuddly monster men

Requesting young male greek scholar/poet/noble in Toga.

Any Lizardmen? Preferably with daggers/little armor?

I'm not even going to bother asking for a chef lizardman.

I got a savage-looking jungle-themed croc-man, will that do?