Why would anyone get into 40k if they're just gonna turn it into cutesy-wootsy bullshit...

Why would anyone get into 40k if they're just gonna turn it into cutesy-wootsy bullshit? I don't mean just-for-fun type things like Cutehammer; that I understand. I'm talking about the people who want the setting to be full of perfect happy people in perfect happy world. Like those who headcanon the primarchs as cuddly gentle giants, despite no canon evidence to support this and plently otherwise. It makes me sick. If you need every fictional universe to be a hugbox, no offense but this probably isn't your fandom. There are tons of noblebright titles out there. You don't have to force a grimdark one to be something it's not.

You're angry at people that don't exist and now we have a thread about it.

So I've been speaking to people who don't exist this whole time?

I hope you get married user. Married to a beautiful wife who loves you dearly. I hope you have a wonderful, enjoyable career that challenges you but doesn't overwhelm you, and you retire at a time in your life when you're ready to settle down. I hope you have beautiful kids that you treasure dearly and you live to see them achieve great things in life, and give to you plenty of grandchildren.

Then I hope, late in life, just before your wife dies, you are diagnosed with Alzheimer's. As you see your wife pass away, something will snap, and your mind will regress into itself. You will become a prisoner of your own body, staring out at the world while the world interacts with the body that used to be yours. Your family will abandon you, forced to conclude that the person you once were is no longer here on this earth, even as you scream from inside your own mind, staring out at them but unable to interact with them. You will die alone, forgotten, and abandoned.

In short, I hope you experience the greatest joys in life just so you can have them torn from you at the very end, when it matters most.

Oh, and I hope your table becomes riddled with ring-stains.

>namecunt is angry that people are enjoying something in a different way then him
I realize that taking bait is bad but I'm going to say that you're stupid and a poophead

>Oh, and I hope your table becomes riddled with ring-stains.
You sick bastard.

>stupid and a poophead
Wow nice insult you sure got me there with all that hot namecalling.

Oh seriously fuck why. Just get over yourself and leave. Please. For the love of cheese and crackers man have some dignity. We don't need your kind around here. You have no following. everyone thinks you're a fucking joke. Just ditch the trip or get the hell out of here and go to some blogging sight where you can accumulate followers who give a shit and thereby validate you're pathetic existence.

what are you going to do about it, dummyface?

Yeah fuck cuteness!!!!!!

>Oh, and I hope your table becomes riddled with ring-stains.

Fucking Emprah's Tits user! I realize he's a shitposter, but maybe hold back a bit?
Can I get a screencap of this post?

Don't forget stubbing your toe on cement peeling the tip of the toes skin off

>Why would anyone get into 40k
An excellent question

>I'm talking about the people who want the setting to be full of perfect happy people in perfect happy world. Like those who headcanon the primarchs as cuddly gentle giants, despite no canon evidence to support this and plently otherwise. It makes me sick.

I agree with this.
I can understand and go along with it to an extent, but if that's all you see the setting as, the setting is not for you. The characters IN that setting are not themselves if you have to twist them that far.
If I could, I'd make everything in the setting "better" and "fix it", but that's not a delusion of what the setting is supposed to be. Rather, it's my own fantasy of being strong enough to force my will on even the gods themselves, to make it perfect because I CAN. I feel that's different, though I could be wrong.
I like 40k because of the grimdark and my own power fantasies, not to turn it into a hugbox full of baseless cutesy headcanons.
Also my degenerancy forces me to like primarch on primarch action.

>asking to screencap something
Newfag lurk more.

wtf dude. thats a fuck of a thing to wish on somebody you just met.

This. The new 'Nobledark' direction GW are taking is shit too.

I enjoy grimdark 40k like I enjoyed 2000AD. It makes me laugh. Noble characters are boring. The psychos are fun. I'm not some emo fuckin edgelord who takes 40k seriously. I want it to be crazy because that makes it funnier. Characters like Ibram Gaunt or the latest Reasonable Imperial Who Just Wants To Save Human Lives are completely uninteresting.

Why are you posting with a name if it has nothing to do with the discussion? Unless you have a compulsion to feel special.

Well, it's not something I would wish on somebody I know personally!

Aaaaaaah. What the fuck.

haha, textbook autism, amirite?

Here you go my man

here you go mate