COSSED

COSSED

Website is down for maintenance as they're upgrading the UI, I just wish they'd post an announcement notifying us in advance.

I almost FOMO'd in yesterday, probably will still get maybe 5k tokens just in case this takes off.

Rune is on slack he said the team in Singapore is working on the website (still in beta). Stop FUDing.

>Hello, dear COSS bagholders, we have decided to inform you in advance that we will be performing a routine exit scam in 15 minutes. Please don't worry, your funds are safe.
KEK

I'm really surprised people aren't panic selling on hit. People really want this to succeed.

I'm waiting to see what will happen when the exchange will be on again.

There can't be many weak hands left given how fudded this coin was.

The way this exchange pays to use, this will be /bizs exchange someday. When it is we will basically own it and get rich off it.

As long as the UI is better than Binance eventually, we’ve got a shot. I’m not expecting it to be 100% on the first update, it’s still beta.

Linkies wish they had this.

Chainlink pays you for being a node operator

I think a good he majority isn't looking or sell their COSS, but use it as its intended, as a dividend coin. Let the weak handed faggots miss it.

When?

I’ve looked into link dividends on LINk. A, I don’t want to go through that shit. 2, the potential payout here is way higher. D, we live on the most boring street in America where nothing even remotely dangerous happens, period.

Who else part of the 100k COSS club
waiting on my mug, its going to be a part of history.

>tfw when a measly 3k

I put a lot of my eggs in this basket. Best I have felt about a bet in a long time in crypto.

40K from back in October when I first read through coss materials. Steady gains since then, and it’s just gunna pick up speed.

If people realized that by owning COSS you are getting 50% of the fees, you will be accumulating all these coins based on what is up that week, whether its BTC or ETH, you will be gaining those in your wallets just for holding COSS. Also, the fact that there is a huge marketing campaign paired with the new UI launch makes this pretty ripe.

Don't forget you also accumulate based on what is going down

The amount of coins you get is based only on volume. So if a coin crashes then pumps again you get a shitton of that coin and get to sell for mucho grande

>you will accumulating all these coins
>get ark, omg
>proceed to stake ark and omg for more ark and omg

Yea the economics of it are really attractive, and they won’t deteriorate down the line like kucoin (not sure if most people realize that). This is my fuckin retirement plan.

What do you mean about kucoin. I'm in both coss and kucoin. I love kucoin's ui.

It will stay at 50% for at least 6 months, and it will be adjusted gradually, eventually it will be 15% after two or three years - Operations Director

>coss comes back online
>morons dump into my buywalls
>fee split increases even more

heh nothin personnel kiddos

I don’t trust that centralized point of Jewishness. That shit will be down to 15% AT 6 months.

So the price of coss will drop if the volume don't incrise

the whole thing really hinges on the volume. The big items coming up are big UI update, huge marketing campaign to announce it, trading competitions, and exclusive ICOs. I think its a solid plan, but time will tell.

They already crossed 1MM volume, 35k active users and they are only in beta. They are right on track.

>Poorfag, moving $1k into coss, $300 in so far
This coin has 20-100x potential. Just don't tell the fucking redditors yet

Don't forget API bots.

I don't have a lot of intuition here, I have heard they increase liquidity and normalize prices accross exchanges, but I have not seen a before/after on an exchange.

100x and I retire twice

Peak ~2.7MM from ~0.6MM a week or so ago.

People just waiting for Q1 fiat trading and updated engine.

I also don't think a lot of people know the fundamentals. Those that do are going to be pretty aggressive.

100x and I start my own coin.

I put more of my btc into this than I ever have anything. Didn't even think twice about.