Why do I want to dump my XMR to BTC?

Why do I want to dump my XMR to BTC?
If BTC pumps tomorrow XMR will shit itself right? Then I can buy more XMR?

>XMR up 90% tho
>BCH>BTC battle tho

Yes. I've seen the same pattern again and again these past several years. That's why I sold earlier today at $500 and plan on sitting on BTC while XMR goes back down to ~$400 - $420. It will definitely reach $500 again in a few days or a week but BTC will get up quicker.

high risk high reward or be comfy

When are you core cucks going to learn that BTC is done pumping. Introducing shorts stabilized it.

>Introducing shorts stabilized it.

That wont effect the price for another year or two. In turn tho it has changed from a bull market to bear market

dumped my XMR already, along with all my other alts that are giving me 30% ROI on btc. When btc recovers all the alts will go to shit against it and ill buy double what i had.

This is what I'm thinking too. Unfortunately I pulled the trigger too early, but I'll get back in hopefully under 20k sats and make some clean gains

Okay so I'm not the only one here who thinks that BTC is going to pump to 20k before EOY, right?
Like, its only a matter of time. All it needs is that initial 2k pump before fomo sets in and then we're off. I went all into BTC today and will comfortably sit there for the next 2 weeks if I have to. I wouldn't be surprised if it did 25k by EOY to be honest.

i jumped the gun at 22k sats. If it goes under 20k sats ill buy again but till then im just watching it.

dumping my FLO i picked up at 1350, that shit is giving me a decent return rn

Monero never stops.

against $ i agree, against btc its like every other coin, buy when btc is strong, sell when btc is weak. You miss a few moons, and you bag hold some shit for a while but this strat is doing me well

Look up a logarithmic chart for BTC, look at the 1 year chart. You'll start feeling pretty comfy. This whole 20k->16k is following the typical routine, it's gonna bullrun hard after this. I expect 25k by Christmas.

I had to HODL all my alts last time. This time I'm selling at profit and waiting for the firesale

I'm aware, not concerned about muh flippening, but I didn't think 25k by Christmas. Was thinking 20

i agree with 50% in 4 days is a lot, even for btc
20k seems more realistic to me

This is a tough one. I've got a good amount of XMR, it's gained on BTC but I know the second BTC starts the engines, sats will drop like an anvil

Do you think LTC is in the same group? Does LTC suffer from BTC pump?

Did the same but dumped for BCH.

Healthier if so, honestly. If it does hit 25k I'm sure it'll come back down to 20k before going to 30

>Introducing shorts stabilized it
How exactly do shorts work? If new coins are added to Coinbase, doesn't it seem probable that BTC will get a small hit every single time as people try to sell some to cash on the next big thing?

Yes. BTC is obviously going to rally in the next 24hrs.

LTC is kind of in a world of it's own right now. It has so much attention other than simply being a crypto. Tbh I sold my ltc at 0.0092 then i fucking did a flip and went up so I'm a little emotional about that. If I still had it now though, I'd sell the shit out of it. Probably stage orders from 0.018-0.022 or something, it's gunna suffer against btc and with it's recent press when btc goes I think people will drop it.

this is accurate. I'd like to see 20k because it will give investors and people a sign of steady growth, as soon as btc breaks 17.5k everyones jumping back on the bandwagon anyway