ITS ME YA BOI VERGE

Guys, it's me THE HODLR from
I'm back to give you a heads up about a couple of Pump n dump groups that are jumping on a new coin (Burst). Before I do...

Firstly, I hope you enjoyed the meteoric rise of Verge. I won't ask for tips because, uh, I'm doing well, obviously, and I hope you did well (it's still going nuts and boy am I glad I stayed in).

Secondly, if anyone doubts this is me, you can sign up for the Pump n Dump group I'm reforming. If you recall I posted a Google Form in the other thread:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYmKBJ9SR-ObpHejr1gmJ1gHS1qx3NZIznv8_0ZIAPGiaH4A/viewform

So, you can verify I have access to that form (and am thus OP) by signing up and adding a + to the email, e.g. [email protected] - anything after a + in an email still gets delivered to you. Just post here saying "can u verify plz" and I'll tell you what you wrote after the + in your email.

ANYWAY. Guys. Things are about to BURST. Literally. Burst was on 0.004 USD when a member of the old shitty Discord PnD group told me they were going to pump it. I told them good luck but I'm not joining in on them. Well fuck me. They did it.

Now I've rallied my new group (thanks for the signups!) plus two other PnD groups. We're going to pump this today, and then pump it HARD on the 26th of December. We'll only dump 50% after a 20x gain.

This is not a total shitcoin - it's a "green" coin with 0.5% of the electricity impact of say Bitcoin. So it'll attract the hippies and a metric shittonne of normies who think a green coin is cool.

See it here:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/burst/#markets

Buy it now. Don't fuck up and suffer FOMO like many of you did when you ignored my fucking Verge tip.

Those who haven't signed up to the Pump n Dump group, you would have made 2x to 4x on our Burst pump, as we got the news of Burst at about .008 to .0012 USD. So sign up or stay a normie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1k7jeQQdqPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How hard is this getting pumped the 26th?

DELET THIS NEED TO STOCK UP

This is our main focus. We made a LOT on Verge (collectively we probably made over $40 million without exaggeration).

If we wanted we could manually double the price, but it's likely we'll pump 10% of it's market cap ourselves over the next few days (to make sure we have a lot) and then do another 10% all at once, so about $10mill from 3 PnD groups.

Sentiment analysis programs will go nuts and buy in more, and everyone on their holidays and the normies trying to do day trading will jump on it.

There are also two announcements we are aware of.

The biggest announcement may be after the 26th and it is going to blow the price out of the water. I can't give exact details outside of our PnD group, as otherwise it makes our PnD group useless, but we spoke to the developer and I can give a clue: it's something about the reported supply of the coin, and I can at least say it will have a positive impact on price when announced.

Or you could have joined our PnD group...

You and your group seem extremely educated in the crypto scene. How would you gauge the future success of BAT? I've been looking at that coin as well as these ones you're talking about.

how to buy this shit OP? It's not on binance

I signed up but I'm a poorfag :(

Burst is already mooning though?

plz verify maritime

What exchange does burst sit on.

Ty btw, I've gotten some nice gainz from verge (you guys aren't going to dump are you?)

bittrex/polo

verge went up because of mcafee's tweet

yo OP, i just applied again on this new form. I may be a smaller fish that checked "No" to "ever been in a pro pump group" but believe me when I say I am IRON Handed and disciplined. please take not of the email that has two "K words" in it, I am 100% serious bout this and am team oriented. in the mean time i bought into burst and am HODLIN cause I have faith in the group. thanks for the signal user.

I'm greedy so I'm willing to Yolo this. Will I be able to get funds in time for the pump if I sign up to Polo now

man its already at all time high since '14 , when did the pump start and what are the xit margins,

he explains that they go slow and buy 2-5 times over the coming weeks. yes you have time. but you are too greedy and will fuck it up stay away.

??????

do you even kno how to read a chart.

So i'm guessing you don't accept anyone in this group, I didn't get any response when you did the applicaton in the last tread

same here, we are prob small too small fish

i guess not man

>

Verification: +realopplzstandup

>
>Like I said in the other thread. A good and effective PnD group is NOT about money, at all. It's knowing influencers, knowing dev teams, and thus knowing when announcements occur. I can't and won't expose details on McAfee but I'll leave you to consider why his tweet ocurred exactly 1 day after we had bought in?? Like idc what you think desu.

Old PnD group dumped, what was left of them anyway. Most had left already and joined ours after leader went full spastic and made them sell. The rest who were left over, joined us after they missed out on massive gains no thanks to him. So we're sticking somewhat to the original plan and will sell 25% to 50% at $0.49 and hodl till $1 to $5 (tbc)

5000 doesn't seem too small in my case I think. Not a whale but at least a good dolphin

No, you're not too small at all. We are accepting everyone. Unlike our old PnD group, I believe that if I (or we) can make you rich, well guess what - now you're a whale and even more useful!

So I don't buy into that crap. If you've got $100, let's find that 20x or 50x coin and make it $5k, then find that 10x coin and make it $50k, and find a safer 3x coin and make it $150k.

i checked the 1-5k box too. idc. ill keep trading smart and OP will notice me eventually.

IRON hands, op, if you have a system set up, i believe it can work if everyone sticks to the plan.

thats good, so I guess you haven't checked all the application yet or are adding people slowly

>Verification: +realopplzstandup
Checks out, OP does have access to the form

But BURST is already up 40%. Makes me nervous.

that's what I am talkin bout. sign me up. direct the trades, let me help play ball.

apperanly we can't read graphs and no one cares about the 40% up at near ath since '14

You need to have iron fists and hodl for AT LEAST 1.5 weeks, ideally still be hodling 75% after a month (if you want to take back your original investment). Don't invest if you can't afford to lose it.

I will lose all my reputation and the potential for a new and better equitable PnD group if I get this wrong, but the information I have is that we are looking at a very good price soon (better than Verge).

can u verify me plz 0779415

ill be bying into burst now

ath in fiat? why do you keep saying ath when the sats are low af compared to basically any other peak this year?

Are you verifying everyone or do I need to specifically ask for verification? I would very much like to be a part of this and I have already signed up.

Thanks OP

xvg was ath 4 days ago, OP called it and look what happened lol

buddy as soon as I get in the group im dropping 5k into BURST, until then i'm sticking with coval

Just signed up OP.

I think you missed the point of the +. The idea was that if you put something after the +, I could verify that I am the one who tipped off about Verge. The 0779415 you posted IS in the form, but after the plus. The part before it is "dd", but I doubt that's your actual email ([email protected]).

For others - the point is - if you want to be confident that I am the OP from Verge, apply, but add +YourSecretMessage and I'll post your secret message here to show that I am the owner of the Google Form. e.g. if your email is [email protected], then write [email protected] and I'll reply with "PleaseVerifyYouAreOP", showing that I am the one who owns the form...

Someone else wrote +king in their email, so there you go random stranger, I am who I said.

We'll be reaching out to people shortly, right now we are just discussing the best way to bring new people in.

yeah i measure in fiat lol, sue me.

whatever I bought 5k, see yall on the flipside

I signed up. I'll drop 5k maplebucks into this

Holding 11k XLM right now but I don't think it will moon in a month, will consider switch for gain if your plan is solid OP, already applied.

oh sry email is [email protected] hope u still verify me user.

bought 6k, gl lads hope op is legit

OP please verify derek

Bought 18k for now, applied for the group.

Registered. Verify proton if you want.
Always looking to profit.

+dammit :)

+waifu :)

I think at this point hopefully it's painfully obvious I am the verge guy, but I'll keep verifying myself to people if you want.

Alright OP, signed up, buying in some of this BURST coin to see what happens :)

HODL past the 26th, pull back initial+profit let majority ride? Game on.

please verify OP, pretty obv its you tho. how you kno which email is me tho?

Pls verify +samsonite

Thanks, just wanted to get waifued

HODLing 12k burst. good job of shilling me into it OP

I think I messed up the + thing, but im wewmylads. Hope to get in touch.

This has already mooned though. Are you going to pump it even more?

I think you missed the point. you're not supposed to write the verification. this verification is for me to prove that I am the OP from other thread.

Anyway to that end, the other half of your email is .frog1, so you know it's me who got the application.

can you verify me please

4x for a coin with an atrociously low market cap is not mooning.

for your peace of mind, take a stroll over to any coin you want - but lets focus on verge - stroll over to verge and look at the price when it was 4x up from my very original Verge tip-off.

Imagine if you didn't buy in then.

And Verge marketcap was already way bigger than Burst.

This has a LONG way to go, and will overtake Verge, no doubt.

oops :D just say when i shoul buy burst ill be right there.

Now. That's the damn point of this thread.

At most, give it 12 hours if you want to wait for a slightly cheaper buy-in, but this will continue to go up once our international friends in the PnD groups begin waking up.

You people asking for verification need to read the OP.

It's pretty damn clear OP is who he says he is at this point.

don't want to bother, but could you check if I did the + thing correct? Exams have melted my brain.

Ill do sir.

Verge has great potential. Will this pump just help it get to where it's going quicker? Or will the correction hit us hard?

new fag here. where am i supposed to email you at with the +message

Wait dude I literally have that original thread saved as a html file on my desktop because I waited to see what would happen and I think about this daily and how upset i am for not believing in another biz shill attempt hahah

Done when my eth will arive in a few mins

verify +moneysnekpls

It's him, can verify.

did i mess up the verification thing? i kno you are busy, maybe you missed me askin for verify earlier. thanks OP.

can verify +XXXXXXXboys

I don't doubt it's him, I'm waiting to be in the group before I chip in, otherwise it could just be a lucky guy who made one good prediction and is now trying to lure people

>be nocoiner
>need huge stacks of money (huge)
>lurk a while
>starting to learn the language here
>want to pull the trigger tonight
>go to verify polo
>didn't know I'd need webcam hooked up
>locked out a few hours til I can try again
>bittrex down
anything else I can do to get in with this?

whats the PnD target? 10c? 50c?

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

>bittrex down
what I meant to say was no new registrations

You can do it with your phone, but I'm also locked out.

..and in the exact situation as you

can u verify plz

can u verify plz - burst_lamboland

See

i applied dawg, thanks for approving if possible, teraneuro address. thanks

+fXXXXXXXt

can u verify plz

got about $1000 sitting on burst. what now?

nigger he was talking about verge dumping half at .50 and hodling the rest to 1-5$

verify mdesanta pls, what did I put after the +?

I'm pretty sure you're the OP from the other thread, but how do I know you're the OP from the first Verge thread?

This one

so do i buy burst or verge?

Can you verify derpmarine please?

I believe it's him but verge never touched anywhere close to .50$

Verify omegamarckk, though I forgot to add a + message because I was too hyped for this haha

Is burst being exchanged anywhere that lets WA residents have accounts?

retard he could just yes if you leave the message for him to verify at least xxxx part of the message.

I guess i'll throw 100 bucks at this. i hope ur right OP if not whatever.

why not do dgb instead of burst coin.

Filled out your form. Look forward to working with you

Bittrex.

Also

>all these people falling for OP's scam

Damn lots of stupid money to be made. Maybe I should dedicate my time to scamming people to

youtu.be/1k7jeQQdqPA

Sorry to ruin your show OP

Not sure how that's relevant. I am literally telling people only to invest if they have the money to. And unlike the first example, there is no way I can pull that scam off, because NO ONE IS SENDING ME MONEY. All that is here is a tip. People can buy, or not buy, it's that simple. There's no scam here. But of course, when something gains traction, you get all kinds of batshit comments like yours.

To people asking for me to verify YOU, please stop, you have misunderstood the whole point. The idea was for YOU to be able to verify that you are communicating with ME, the OP. This has nothing to do with the success of your application (which, btw, all will be approved unless there are some serious issues e.g. part of the old PnD).