ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TO HOLD AND DON'T DO ANYTHING

ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TO HOLD AND DON'T DO ANYTHING
I COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT

fucking shit monaco is mooning without me better buy some

My idiot friend who sat on his ass for 6 months not worrying about crypto made more money than me constantly reading up on it day after day.

Investing is all about fundamentals

Scamming people is all about fear tactics and pump&dumps

One makes money, the other makes money for someone else while you kill yourself

>sold btc at 8900
>sold bch at 1400
kill me

They manipulate you into selling.

OP it's harder to not be manipulated into not doing the easiest thing, kek

My heart breaks for you op.

are you me?

How do they manipulate so well =(

ya gotta sets stacks for investing and stacks for trading.

much easier on you psychologically, then you can pretend your holdings don't exist but you still get to gamble.

You're retarded and take advice from an anonymous image board

>here's a beer
More like hold my beer. I feel you user. I l think I finally learned my lesson. Just put in what I can put in a coin and leave it.

I'm not autist enough to say trade.

>tfw accidently sent 0.5 BTC to an old Trezor address in september

Sold my entire portfolio for BTC a few days ago.
Never updated Blockfolio.
>mfw I look at it every hour
>mfw I would have doubled
>mfw POWR actually mooned

i could have made 3 bitcoin within the last week.

Up like 4k on 1k investment, started September. It's not spectacular. But there are far greater fools running around here, absolutely cratered their initial investment and then some.

I just do a little research, buy in, then go back to my job, you basement-dwelling neckbeards. Find something to do with your fucking life. Money can't give you that. Like, hello.

Honestly man, you 4x your money in 3 months. Where else can you do that?

I'd like to get on some 10x or 50x missions too.

Bottom line is, if you are making money, don't worry about it. If you are greedy you will start losing money.

Research good coins. Buy some. Wait. Take profits and invest in other good coins. Wait. Repeat.

Are you in it for the short term or the long term? If you ever plan on going back to the jew you are just a nocoiner to me.

>bought bch at $800
>believed flippening shills
>sold at $400 after bch looked like it was dying

Learned my lesson. Never fell for shills again. I've doubled my initial investment since that fuck up.

It's not the end of the world user. Just learn from your mistakes. Don't be afraid to have patience and wait things out. Even if i didnt sell my bch i wouldve made huge gains.

Just learn from it.

At this precise moment isn't it much easier and still super worthwhile to just throw money into good

you have the private key? you can back it up

this isn't wolf on wallstreet and you're allowed to trade on time frames longer than 1 min candle and the people you're competing with aren't that smart, even some whale fags that come here don't really understand basic TA and are used to being lucky / have the market maker advantage.

That "you can't compete against bots" only applies to micro time frames.

Look dude. The next 30x, foundational platforms in the crypto space are pretty obvious. Go ahead and hodl them.

But trading is easy too if you just stay patient and trade on LONG time frames. It's gonna be pretty hard to fuck up if you stick with daily trends, especially now since so many coins are showing the exact same fucking pattern one after another. You might as well be trading the same graph kek.

Learn > Adapt > Execute

You Can Do It!

Problem is so many Alts are ATH.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA