CRASHING BCORE WITH NO SURVIVORS

Roger bringing the pain again.
How can one man be so based?

LOL that first quote
ancaps are really psychopaths arent we

AnCaps are literally fucked in the head tbqh

It was so obvious to spot too.
LOL at people complaining about this shit.

Looking forward to your failed state Roger

Milton Friedman: Well, they were.

Caruso-Cabrera: What do you think was the cause of all these scandals?

Friedman: I think we should ask the question of how they were discovered. How did we find out about Enron?

Caruso-Cabrera: Somebody blew the whistle.

Friedman: No, the stock market tanked their stock. The fact is the market is a very effective mechanism for uncovering cases like that.

In fact, if I may say something thatâs very heretical, one of the reasons we've gotten things like Enron is because we've been increasingly outlawing insider trading, but insider (trading) is the most effective means of making sure a company that does the wrong thing is penalized for doing so.

Public served by profit motive
Caruso-Cabrera:: What do you mean?

Friedman: Here you've got a company like Enron which is doing fraudulent things. People on the inside know about it. One of the best ways to bring it out is to make it profitable, to make that knowledge profitable to them. A whistleblower takes a chance, doesn't gain anything by it. But a person on the inside who knows things are going wrong, who just engages in selling in Enron stock, can make money on it and at the same time serve the market purpose of driving down the price of the stock. And that alerts other people.

Friedman: Well, insider trading is illegal. There are people going to jail for insider trading and I think it has been a great mistake. You want more insider trading, not less. You want to give the people most likely to have knowledge about deficiencies of the company an incentive to make the public aware of that.

Caruso-Cabrera: By selling and hence driving down the stock price.

Friedman: Or by buying when itâs the other way around.

Regulation of insider trading is excessive
Caruso-Cabrera: Right now when an executive buys or sells they have to notify the SEC, and it becomes public record and everyone pays attention. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Friedman: Thatâs why things go as far as they do. That's why Enron gets to the stage it is.

Caruso: So it shouldn't be a requirement that they have to publicize that they've sold stock?

Friedman: I think not. It never used to be, you know, this is not a matter of the last 20 or 30 years.

Caruso-Cabrera: So you're saying it would be the volume of selling, not who is selling, that would drive the stock price lower and hence signal to other people.

Friedman: Of course, it doesn't matter who is selling. If you're selling, somebody has to buy. In order to get somebody to buy, you've got to encourage them, the price has to go down.

You see, as is so often the case, people attribute things to the free market which are really the consequences of government interference with the free market.

Again and again it turns out that except for you and CNBC and the like, the free market doesn't have a public-relations mechanism. It doesn't have public defenders, as it were. The government always has a public defender. It has a straight access to the media and to the public airwaves. So you haven't heard anybody saying that maybe one of the reasons that we had Enron, Worldcom and so on was because of excessive government controls and regulations of insider trading and of their activities in general.

(((Friedman)))

I watched the videos. They're right. Insider trading makes the price best reflects reality

>(((Friedman)))
>gubberment is bad but nepotism is ok
really activates my almonds

>muh dragon slayer
lets try again
>muh dragon slayer
lets try again
>muh dragon slayer
lets try again
>muh dragon slayer
lets try again
>muh dragon slayer
lets try again
>muh dragon slayer
lets try again
>muh dragon slayer
oh it failed? time to call it something else
>crab-16

the ABSOLUTE state of cashies

Core cucks made up crab 16 brainlet

they all made a good point
and here you are posting a pic of collection of brainlets youre a pathetic excuse of what we call human being why dont you contribute to the greater good and kill yourself you little commie

grow up and try refuting his arguments instead of relying on outdated conspiracy theories that only make you look as dumb as you are. loser.

Interesting point, I've never thought about it before, but I agree

>they all made a good point

friedman wasn't even ancap. his son is, brainlet.

alright i'll just stick to the 7 failed dragon slayer moves

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Good, Core is festering cancer.

>outdated
>ad hom

kek, kys

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

This man truly knows how to represent his brand. Just bought 100k.

Talk about twisting the knife. This is a stratagem to lure them into asking for government regulation and out btc corers as cucks.

Can't he go to jail for saying such things?????????

It's the land of free, not the land of freedom to fuck everyone over.

Surely Uncle Sam will want profits while making an 'example' out of them

I love milton friedman for his ability to make sound arguments that are easy to understand. he is a great advocate for liberty. even when you do not agree with him, he's worth listening to, because you get a very valuable insight in a different view.

right, that's why you all hide your power level. because spouting paranoid racism wins every discussion.

White collar crimes were invented by liberals to prove minorities arent the only criminals.

He does not live in the USA. He isn't allowed to.

>introducing deliberate inefficiencies in the market is a good thing
go ahead faggot, present me your argument for criminalisng 'insider trading' (i.e. trading on the best available data).

no he went to jail for selling explosives

>selling explosives

>He isn't allowed to
he chose not to.

Based Jew

We got CNBC on our side you know that means All Street Baby...

You peeps see CNBC doing segments on ltc, eth? So why they do a special on BCH today? Writing is on the wall people

he literally tried to apply for a visa like a fucking cuck

Gee i wonder who could be behind this post.

he literally resign his US citizenship. if no longer a citizen, he's treated like garbage just like the rest of the world

FUCK E CELEBS AND THEIR SHILLS.

THIS

VER IS PULLING A LITERAL TRUMP

Trump: 98% of X dont integrate
Media: WRONG DRUMPF! its actually 87%

Ver: HURR DURR
Core: LETS REGULATE BITCOIN AND REGISTER A TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT OUR CODE, CALL THE SEC EVERYBODY

>being so delusional everything you support is MAGA and everything else is KEK

nah just didnt sleep in 30 hours
loosing grip on reality over here