From the ChainLink Slack:

From the ChainLink Slack:

>ejdolivares asks: "Do you anticipate more announcements from the "others" you're working with soon? Do they coordinate that with you guys or do you have solely a technical relationship with corps that show interest and utilize your technology?"

>Sergey answers: "They do coordinate with us, though I can't put a real working relationship at risk for the sake of announcements. It's usually the last thing that happens, and even then it happens a few months after the succesfull completion of the work. I expect announcements from smaller teams to happen faster, but we really just prefer to have a good working relationship and announce on the timeline end-users prefer."

The Swift announcement will come from Swift, not Sergey.

What's happening in two days again?

want my picks for this month? mco and eth, cards the future and are gonna take you to the billionaires club in 2018

I wanna buy LINK but I feel like I'm gonna get meme'd on hard

Of course you will be meme'd on hard. It was revealed earlier today that the majority of Veeky Forums LINK posters are from India.

This is a generic statement that says nothing but still strings along the idiots with too much faith

>tfw retards actually think my VPN shitpost I screenshotted and reposted here myself is real

Now I have a couple FUD copypastas floating around, as well as some meme pics. Love seeing those reposts. Make sure not to buy any chainlink, and to market sell any tokens immediately :^)

The only other crypto that was shilled as much as LINK was ETH. Look how that turned out,

OUT

>It's usually the last thing that happens, and even then it happens a few months after the succesfull completion of the work.

Sergey knows this because deals have been made but end-users stay quiet

what is happening in 2 days?

End users want a bigger piece of the pie after all. It's in their better interest to stay quiet.

SWIFT presents the results of their gpi PoC or something along those lines

sauce?

Well, I have 12.5 MCO. Just in case. I would be happy with it reaching $50 desu. If it does reach that then I will sell it for more LINK, REQ and QSP. The tri-force of real world use utility tokens.

SWIFT's website

If swift happens I will build a bronze statue of Sergey in my gardens and post it on biz

nice just bought 100k

i just had a look on their under press releases, news and upcoming events i couldnt find anything. can ya send a brother a link?

Isnt it amazing how fast we switch from spreading FUD, to building FOMO on this board.

you guys are so fucking delusional holy shit

how many times have you speculated on BIG news in x days only to be disappointed?

the SWIFT thing isnt about LINK at all, but ill let you find out why for yourself when it happens lmao

It probably will but not for a year. Even if this project is mentioned it will be ‘smart contracts’ and then people will FUD that.

REQ, LINK, QSP. Buy them and hold. IOTA are their only threat and it is too Orwellian to suceed if we hold true to the blockchains founding principles.

any idea what a custom bronze statue is going for these days?
could go for the oldschool marble

I don't have it at hand, got it from a thread earlier today (not in my history)
it's nothing too interesting, it just states what we already knew: the results are ocming in december, more specifically on the 22

My prediction: Bitcoin is going to crash. The war within will rip it apart. Ethereum will rise and Swift/ChainLink will pave the way to normie adoption. Enjoy your $10,000/LINK

Not much really it been rather steady in reality and it is a coin toss if link gets it but all signs point to it getting it. But absolutely nothing is for sure. The news has been very Vague and it could go anyway. That being said I put all my faith in Link!

Thanks guys just bought 100k LINK next stop the moon!!