Where my Raiblock faggots at?

Where my Raiblock faggots at?

This shit is my comfiest hold.

Other urls found in this thread:

raiblocks.net/page/representatives.php
twitter.com/moonstatscom/status/943403655935426560).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reporting in at ATH

Holding 11k, lambo material?

Def

Comfy as fk with bzc

In for a little, thinking of going deeper in. Just read the white paper, now going to read the AMA. Heard it would be technically difficult to add to an exchange for some reason, interested in hearing more about that. Also want to know more details about if IOTA is a threat or which technology is inherently better. And then the last thing would be institutional support. It doesn't seem to have much currently, but that's not necessarily a bad thing...maybe it's not necessary for it to flourish, or maybe it will come.

I'm so proud of what it's become. I remember that day on Slack where Colin seemed to be on the verge of just giving up on the project completely, yet here we are.

Can anyone explain the voting thing to a brainlet?

Because on one hand the justification for trusting the top weighted accounts to vote 'correctly' is that they are financially motivated in the stability and success of the system, which I agree with, but if I understand correctly, rather than these decamillionaires sitting at their laptops voting on shit, they can hire 'representatives' to vote for them...but the representatives would not have that financial incentive am I wrong?

I can't do it lads. I saw a 23 BTC sell wall go up and I had to bail. there's just not enough liquidity for this kind of risk. luckily I made $500 off the dumb asses in the LTC/XRB market on bitgrail though.

Can someone spoonfeed me on this shit, what is it and why is it gonna moon

You choose whichever representative you want, you can be your own representative if you like. The top ones with the most voting power are all financially invested in the success in the project and I doubt anyone would delegate their voting share to a person or organization who is not part of the community.

You can check the reps here: raiblocks.net/page/representatives.php

Dude just buy and hold long term. Who cares about daily swings? Day trading is for gambling addicts.

Is this coin really tax free? Will it still be tax free and ultra fast even if it has massive adoption? Cause i remember BTC was pretty fast and low fees just a few months ago.

Lol, I think that was me, bought XRB for 9.5 LTC and lost around 500$. I'm a newfag so I didn't realise that the volume for LTC/xrb on that site is really low so the price is way higher than it would be on a proper exchange. Oh well, lesson learned, in the future I'll just transfer BTC and take the fee

Absolutely.

someone answer me pls

there was a few people that did it, one guy let 50 LTC go around the same price, so he lost a lot. thank you for your donation. also check the usd prices on low volume markets like that.

RAIBLOCKS MARINE REPORTING FOR DUTY

Yeah, transactions are permanently free like Iota, transactions are instant and it's infinitely more scalable than Bitcoin. Check pic related.

fucking hate how this is only on bitgrail, plus no blockfolio support.

i only have like 10

is it worth buying at 25000 sats when i already acquired 1200 XRB for half that in the dip?

Any clue when it will drop in price?
I wanna get 100, but that shit is gonna be steep.

>t.poorfag

please replace your disaster of a png with this

Use Delta my fellow friend. They have XRB there.
It's on Bitgrail, Mercatox, and it will probably be listed on Moonstats (twitter.com/moonstatscom/status/943403655935426560).

yeah i wanna buy too but i'm a poorfag and BTC fees are killing me fuck

Thanks senpai

Raiblock faggot reportin' in

I've just read through all the AMA and I'm as confident as ever this is gonna be a big player in the near future. If you're after a coin to hold this is the one, the potential market cap ceiling is high.

We are raiders

I cannot withdraw my Rai from bitgrail to raiwallet, the withdraw is just stuck on 'pending', why is that?

The desktop wallet takes a while to sync, you can use the same wallet online and it syncs instantly. Go to the online wallet site 'raiwallet.com. Go to sign in -> Recover your wallet with your seed. Enter your seed along with your email and new password for your account. The transaction will then get recognised and will be loaded into your wallet in no time.

Make sure the url starts with https as that's the official site and not some dodgy copy.

This shit is ploughing through every sell wall in it's path. I love this coin.

>25k sat wall now gone
>next stop 28k

This coin has been mooning for days now, why is barely anyone on biz talking about it?

Guys I'm scared its climbing way too fast and the volume barely moves, not healthy at all.

because it's a death trap. there's massive whales ready to dump and barely any liquidity to rely on, and the only exchanges that have been willing to list it are borderline scam sites. it's also a very hard to list coin due to the unique tech. I bailed earlier today, I feel a whole market correction coming.

>25k sat wall now gone
>next stop 28k

Hey guys, I'm new to this.
I don't understand those terms. Could someone explain this to me?

Can someone confirm this info?

Classic FUD, there's big whales involved in literally every coin. Barely any liquidity? Use your brain.

Never take advice off Veeky Forums when to sell a coin, you'll fail miserably.

i should have bought more.

fuck man.

lol dont listen to pajeet. when this goes to binance, its fucking MOONING for real.

But when?

Got 1 k to drop on this but the exchanges it is on are too risky for something with such a low market cap. If it got listed or news of being listed on binance or something I'd be all in at 7k, but I just can't risk throwing away money or getting a hard correction

600mil isnt really a low market cap

>bought 6 months ago before Veeky Forums caught on

I actually tried to shill it here, but people would rather jump from memes to memes

But I am already using the 'raiwallet.com', I don't even have a desktop wallet, and the transaction still says 'processing' on Bitgrail

Which one is better BitGrail or Mercatox?

neither

>Trying to buy Raiblocks
>My transaction are taking days

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sitting with 4988, will I make it!?

same here
fuck yeahhhhh. we're going to $10 easy

was considering selling my link to buy more at the low, but didn't go through :(

Where you buying from?

Bought from normiebase like a retard

Transaction just came through though. Time to get on board bois

>in at 70 cents
>so fucking comfy

Is there a way you can track your profit? It's not on Blockfolio

HOW BIG IS XRB IS GOING?

Could replace BTC if it gets enough attention, not even kidding

There's an app called Delta that does the same thing as Blockfolio but has XRB listed

Bitgrail or Mercatox please someone tell quickly

Bitgrail

Why tho

Well done, enjoy your lambo in a few weeks. Is there any other promising coin that you would invest in? Let's say for 6 months hodl?

It has the potential to be a $100 coin.

i use delta. better than blockfolio in so many ways.

Just bought 5000. Anyone wish this was minable? The coin distribution will always be suspect with this coin

is anyone verified on these bullshit pajeet exchanges? will you be able to cash out your gains?

Nobody cashes out on these exchanges. You convert to BTC and send elsewhere if you want out.

that's what I meant. pretty sure the limits are 0.5 BTC, yet everyone in this thread has a stack of 10-50k XRB.

FIVE DOLLARS

god damn guyz. i cant stop looking at my DELTA.

its so nuts seeing this shit at over $5. i get legit goosebumps from looking at it.

in at 8 cents. i feel like a god :D

>try to buy some
>not on any of my exchanges
>sign up to some dodgy exchange that its listed on
>deposits disabled

??

how is anyone even buying this shit, let alone 600billion of it

why is this shit not in blockfolio?

Wow, welcome to lamboland. 8 figure portfolio by summer is my guess

I got in back in April or something

According to their Twitter, they're working on it.

i'm gonna need iron hands to not sell til then

I'm worried about this too. hard to buy, even harder to sell.

>Too hard to buy
That's literally a positive thing.
Take XVG - it was only available on super shit exchanges at first. Hard to buy, hard to sell, hovering around 4 sats.
Once it made it to the big exchanges, the price went ballistic but coincidentally it was already too late.

Go the fucking extra mile and buy your bags even if it's hard. By the time buying XRB is easy, the ship has already sailed.
Act now so you can say "I told you so!" in 2018

yeah, I know that. I'm most worried about this bull market turning on us though. literally every coin is at ATH, there needs to be a pull back.

This

pulling my hair out trying to buy this shit but it will be worth it

Nothing he said made sense.

Whales don’t give af about this coin yet, unless they see something in it and they’re accumulating

Fair point. XRB is on an ATH now, but in the meantime you can do everything you can to get BTC onto Bitgrail or whatever.
Wait for a dip and jump in, but don't go all in.

Nice is that your main holding?

My guess is that it’ll get to $458,000 eventually, but you’ll want to sell off some as it goes up

I used both. Mercatox is cheaper but the wallet won’t let you withdraw yet bc they can’t handle the traffic

BitGrail let me withdraw

S-shaped adoption curves. Just avoid the vaporware

Relatively new to crypto, this looks pretty promising both from a technological and a financial return standpoint. Waiting for my LTC to be transferred to Bitgrail so I can convert it to XRB, looks like it could take as long as 72 hours. Will I make it in time to see decent gains for hodling?

This baby is going to $100.

kek

How soon do you reckon? I have no doubt on it mooning but I'm curious as to prediction around timeframe.

Can I please have a lambo?

damn. sold my 50k rais @1usd. another moon mission missed. gl boys

You could've had $5 mil if you just waited till $100 next year..

rip. also bought digibyte at 45sats and sold at 130 literally before the epic moon mission. im in since 2016 november and didnt make it yet. not a single moon mission. fml

definitely

When majority of Veeky Forums talk about it then it's your signal to bail. So far it's just one thread. Once you see 5, 10 railblock threads then it's time to bail.

Nah. Mineable mean the rich will have majority of supply since poor people don't have the rigg to mine it.
Distribution is probably the best part about this coin. No ICO, No founder reward. Just regular people who want to do capcha for it resulting in lots of pajeets and poor people have this coin. And those people have weak hands.

You can't if you are a big player. If you are a small player, 0.5 btc per day is good enough.

There's only 133 million of it.

Imagine people with your mentality then no one would buy it. Other people see the potential, see it's hard to buy and still buy it and now here we are. It went like 20x past weeks.

It won't be $100 anytime soon. So best to take profit when you want. Don't be too greedy. Become 100 mean over 100 billion marketcap.

is it on online wallet or an exchange ?. If latter, you're fucking retarded

It's a decent coin on paper, lots of Reddit hype and all, but let's do some FUD.

1. We have no idea if the tech is sound, scalable, hacker proof and so on. Tons of experts and millions of USD have been dedicated to making cheap transactions work. The likelihood of some random guy solving this problem out of nowhere is kinda small.
2. Even if the tech is sound, why should this particular implementation succeed instead of, say, some fork or similar product with much better marketing (which perhaps even adds something extra, like privacy)?
3. IOTA, for example, seems to have almost the same product, plus big boys behind it.
4. No incentives for node operators, other than the value of the coin.
5. Needs beefy hardware to work with decent TPS. People talk about that lab 7000 TPS experiment, but that's not going to be a realistic figure IRL. The dev even admitted this in the AMA. It does not get any faster with more users, the bottleneck is the individual node.

You're talking out of your ass

Nice arguments.
Seriously, though, go do some reading. It's an interesting project, but it could go to shit for several reasons.