>still hasnt invested in the microsoft backed coin
>still hasnt invested in the quantum-proof coin
>still hasnt invested in the blockchain-free coin

And you call yourselves mooners

Microsoft blacked coin

>>he still hasnt invested in the future
But I already invested in Raiblocks

> he still hasn't invested in bitbean

Uses dag but has blocks in the name lol. can't make this shit up.

SMART REFUGEE CITIES

dogecoin does all this 100x better. iota can suku-my- ballsu

INVEST IN REICHBLOCKS INSTEAD !

Raiblocks uses a block-lattice system, not Iota's tangle. Every account has its own mini-blockchain and every transaction is a block.

Might go up because of this event tomorrow.

>dogecoin does all this 100x better
Yeah, doge has 100x less blockchain than IOTA, I forgot.

Meet ups don’t do anything to the price

Might have to wait for further PARTNERSHIP deals and Q news for major bumps

smart refugee cities

Microsoft has not officially partnered. Stop lying.

However this shit will at least hit $10 give the fact that its already at $5 and:
>just got the bosch partership
>Hasn't even gotten new wallet update
>Hasn't even gotten roadmap released yet
>Hasn't even revealed Q
The potential mooning on this is massive. All FUD and /pol/ posting about the autistic devs won't stop it. You will either be entangled or pink wojak.

but no fees? Energy efficient? On actual exchanges to actually pump the market cap or have support from companies adopting it to warrant it. Do tell me more about the block-lattice system, because it sounds interesting, but without proper support and access, it's mooning potential is limited, despite it having a good low marketcap and a moderate supply.

It's for machines, not speculation. But sure, hope for 10x gains on one of the largest market caps in crypto and shittiest devs that want to implement ternary on top of their significant existing issues

RaiBlocks has no fees, more energy efficient than IOTA cause it doesn't do PoW, it has instant transactions, and unlike IOTA, it's decentralized and its wallet works.

XRB is the real shit, read the AMA that just happened today on their sub. Dev is committed, talking about a rebrand and new exchanges. Said they would even send some of their team to help exchanges implement

nice just bought 100k

list it on bittrex then

Yes, there are no fees, transactions are instant, it's energy efficient since it's PoS (no mining involved) and extremely scalable. Read the whitepaper for an in-depth explanation of the block-lattice system.

Interesting. I have 5K in IOTA right now, I am tempted to hold on to most of it until the Roadmap drops and we get an idea on when the supposed "Q" is coming. But what would you prospect I would get from a long HODL 5~ months on XRB with 1K? What upcoming developments would warrant the future potential pumps outside of getting on a real exchange?
I've never used Bitgrail before, so I'm not sure if they or one of the other 3rd tier exchanges this is on would be good. What would you suggest?

FWIW the only reason XRB is being noticed at all is because it’s riding IOTA’s coattails. You’ll make money on both but don’t be fooled by Veeky Forums in thinking that XRB is visionary in any sense, it’s just a slightly novel but well engineered solution which is yet to be really tested. It’s in the league of DASH/LTC.

Bitgrail is pretty shit, but just buy there and withdraw to your personal wallet. My target is 10x from here, dev team is just getting started on a website redesign and marketing push, not to mention real exchanges

Bitgrail have some shit I need to know about before going in on this? I'm willing to put down 1K on this assuming it can at least get to NEO levels on the market cap with adoption on major exchanges to actually warrant the 10x you are aiming at. Also suggested wallet for it?

yes but for IOTA to get larger, it would have to get to massive marketcaps given it massive supply. It will have to get to Ripples current market cap to get there, which is still a 2.5x ROI, but doesn't warrant much to the potential of RAIBLOCK given its already mended many of the issues of IOTA and all without the caustic DEVs working against their image. While I like Tangle idea and think it'll grow, its very much limited. Especially if the Bear comes around any time soon. but that is unlikely with BTC Futures artificially putting this bull run on life support for the foreseeable future with old money.

>yes but for IOTA to get larger, it would have to get to massive marketcaps
this is true for any coin and an obvious statement. coin supply means nothing. marketcap, for lack of a better term, is the only thing that matters. if you invest 10K in a coin with 10 billion supply and 1 million market cap and 10K in another coin with 1 million supply and 1 million marketcap your % gains will match the marketcap growth no matter how many coins you have.

i.....thought this coin didnt work

They're slow, but I think it's just the unexpected demand. Also minimum 100 XRB to withdraw right now. Anything above 0.5 BTC withdraw requires verification. Other than that, they seem alright

But I have invested...