Tfw missed every single moon while bagHODLing LINK for 6 months

>tfw missed every single moon while bagHODLing LINK for 6 months

fuck this shit i'm all in on another shitcoin.

what coin do I go all in to get some gains before EoY. No long term q1 2018 HODL's. i'm looking for a shitcoin with lots of triggers coming up shortly.

req desu

thank fuck i bought sonm instead of this shit

NEO, XLM.

>6 months
larp

Same here user, same here :( it was 2,37btc back then... :''(

>all in
There's your problem. Stop trying to score the big lottery jackpot.
Diversify and make back your gains in small steps.

Not OP, and I agree with you.
However, it's really hard to wake up, smile at your .2btc gain, then open the markets and realize you could have made 30x that by buying some shitcoin.

Humans are never satisfied I guess. When your net worth changes several tens of thousands of dollars every day, even a substantial gain stops feeling like it's worth anything.

Even worse is when you're using Binance and lost the faggoty Secret Key for the shitty 2FA horseshit. Currently opened a ticket to get that shit resolved. Wouldn't even be mad about using it except half the time it doesn't take the code on my phone so I disabled it. Now when I see potential moons I gotta sit here and wait.

That Google fuckery needs to go. NOW

Monaco my friend

Can't you turn it off?

verge or monero

Aeternity, it solves the oracle problem and it is its own blockchain just like Ethereum which means you can host dapps (called aepps on aeternity) on it. You can technically create a whole new chainlink coin on aeternity, but you can't create aeternity with chainlnk.

aeternity.com
aepps.com

yes if you have the private key. So he's fucked

ENJIN COIN duh shit is about to moon 2 huge releases before jan.

im feeling real comfy with XLM

ez gainz

You can. Unless you wanna move your OMG to Bittfinex to get on board the Sia moon. Then you HAVE to have it cuz fuck you.Ticket process is supposed to be taken care of in 24 hours. We'll see. Not fucked, not yet

wabi

Im at the point, when I calculate my gains/losses in LINK.
I really wanna reach 10k LINK and all Im thinking about is how many LINK I gonna get after a trade

COSS