Fuck this fat fuck chinese faggot

Fuck this fat fuck chinese faggot.
THE OBE FUCKING DAY I buy Litecoin is the day that he decides to sell everything he owns related to Litecoin...
The day I invest $1,000 in to the shit he sells... Why is this world so fucking against me

What's the big deal dumbass.....

You literally bought his bags ATH.

It'll go back up soon, he sodl for our sins.

2018 bruh, 2018

The big deal is the creator of Litecoin just sold his fucking bags... That's a huge red sign and everyone starts to scream sell..

He literally sold and gave the money to the ltc developers. Dude was already a rich bastard. He's the real deal. Support him.

waiting for whaleposter

>bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Fuck off, nigga. If your baby hands can't hold Litecoin, go ahead and sell. The rest of us will be holding $1k Litecoins in 2018.

This, he donated most of his LTCs. He didn't sell for his gain, if he did then he didn't even have to tell anyone. The weak handed are leaving, LTC will moon after a big dip.

amazon

I comunicated with C Lee some years ago...seemed legit nice guy.

No sure about all of this I can see argument plus and minus however he did say LTC is really high recently.....It think he could not stand to HODL anymore.....needed to be FIAT rich forever

looks like you didn't research it enough

$1500 2 days before January 2nd, 2018.

its going to be crazy when LTC reaches 9k+

All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC
All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC
THE TRUE KING

He donated his coins to the LTC Foundation for the good of the coin.

He is the anti-Ver. We need more Charlie Lees in crypto.

He sold because he felt that it was a conflict of interest. Compare that to how the bcrap devs conduct themselves.

you bought literally the gayest normie coin in the whole cryptosphere and you're mad about this guy selling? look in a mirror faggot cuck

LitecoinFoundation, idiot.

Stop following those biased pages. I am praying this shit dips even harder. Let me take your bags, mr Lee!

I think it's good for Litecoin. It removes any suggestion of market manipulation by the developer, and puts the coin in an stronger ethical position.

It allows the developers to focus on improving the technology without any possibility of them making decisions to benefit themselves financially.

It puts LTC in a vastly stronger position ethically to basically every other alt coin out there. This move should be rewarded by the market...whether that happens or not though...

Crypto speculators aren't exactly known for their rational behaviour.