GW seems to actually listen to its players, judging from the 40k FAQ

GW seems to actually listen to its players, judging from the 40k FAQ...

What say you, Veeky Forums?
>Any chance they'll bring WHFB back in its full glory?

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

woww thanks for the proof, shill

"Null."

They did. It's called "Warhammer: Age of Sigmar"

WHFB is dead for at least the next 10 years

Doesn't matter what they do, there will always be angry, fat grognards and reactionary shitheads complaining over little to nothing

>bringing back a system that sold less then their paint range

Just use third party models and the old rules. I still have my 6th and 7th edition rules.

>Baby I love you come back.
Fuck off. Games Workshop sold their soul of rock and roll and became a public company. Now they pander to the lowest common denominator, lack all sense of irony, and suck shit at making games and art.

Games Workshop is already dead, You're just the Capitalist zombie corpse.

kys

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no.

>FAQ
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

>bringing back a system that sold less then their paint range
I hear this stated often but I've never seen any proof whatsoever.

No, its more likely that they'll bring back Warmaster if Titanicus is succesful enough.

Doubtful. If anything it'd be more likely they'd drop AoS and just have 40k (but that's still unlikely)

Shill harder, shitlord.

>Now they pander to the lowest common denominator, lack all sense of irony, and suck shit at making games and art.

Truth. The sales dept now runs the games design, and the games suffer for it.

>literally all we know is that 8th edition is coming out this year and that it will have 3 different play methods and the rules are FREE.
>people complain.

>rules are FREE
>all 4 pages of them

that's like complaining that D&D 5e has a free basic rulebook instead of making you pay 80 dollars for a players handbook and dungeon master's guide upfront

>Now

If you mean the shareholder board has run games workshop for 13 years, driving the game deeper up it's own asshole. Games Workshop has become an deep colonic Ouroboros.

They won't bring back Warmaster because it makes no sense for them to compete with their main product. Same reason they killed it and Epic in he first place. Titanicus is different because it's only robots and 30k and FW only.

Okay, you can pay $80 for the 4 page rulebook instead then.

>mfw this faggot was probably one of the idiots complaining about the rulebook prices previously because he was too stupid to pirate them
>or he did pirate them but bitches about the price anyways because he's a gigantic faggot

>GW seems to actually listen to its players, judging from the 40k FAQ...

Fuck age of shitmar and everything it stands for.

Depends, do you count video games?