Life of a poorfag

So I flipped $0.50 over the course of 30 minutes. Do I just keep doing this forever until I make it?

no. hold longer.

post ETH wallet and ill send you 5 bucks, srs

i respect the hustle

should be riding those REDD waves, my dude.

Sorry bro using mobile to copy the link thanks for donation

0x23003F1752F37
CD0A09A5590974FCEAF6F7FA775

>up 400% today
how inf the fuck?

you have to hold longer to make it, just set a low buyorder. try to figure out trends the market follows, right now normies are pumping every coin under $1

Thanks but I kind of want to make it on my own. This stupid poorfag hubris mentality will be the end of me but I want every penny gotten and lost to be all on me.

I try that but the thing is when I enter a low buy order it typically means that the coin is on a downtrend already so I'm just hopping on as it goes down. The only way for me to then profit on that is set a higher sell order but I have no idea when that could be and I can't be fucked waiting for days just for a 3 sat gain the way I'm doing things.

except link

Yeah it's nuts. I got in at 36, made some trades, panic sold one time and lost, but just made it up when it shot up to 70. Think I'm gonna sit out for tonight and keep it in BTC in the event it skyrockets to $25k and alts TANK

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

BTC and BCC are not safe at all right now
you're basically putting faith in coinbase

Recommendations for safe holds overnight on Bittrex?

ETH is probably safest, the whole BTC BTH fiasco, and the LTC cuck news makes them really "scary"

don't worry, that 0.50$ a transaction will turn into 1$, then 2$,4$ and so on. I started with 40 bucks and am now at 5500, we're all gonna make it

Congrats man. I want to believe too and will be right behind you. Thanks for that extra bit of hope.

Why so poor?

Got involved with gangs and hooked on drugs at an early age, dropped out of school at 15, and was homeless for 6 years. Just now getting my life together by completing my GED, getting a job, and being able to pay rent for the first time in my life. Definitely a late bloomer in many regards; not just crypto, but most areas of life too, so I'm trying real hard to catch up right now and I figure I'll always be in a good spot as long as I gain more than I lose and make the next day better than the last.

we're all gonna make it, user.

Just don't get disappointed if some days are worse than others. There WILL be days of red, so be prepared for that. Just be smart and try not to gamble. It's stressful. You CAN'T time the market. Look at BCH last night with that flash crash. Shit was hilarious.

>panic sold

>You CAN'T time the market
>Look at BCH last night with that flash crash
if you didn't see that coming from a mile away then you're a blind bitch

>bought into the pump at 180
>sold at 280 5-10 seconds later

hahaha.

>tfw this nigger actually becomes a crypto millionaire margin trading 2 sats at a time
fuck this gay earth

are you gay or transgender

Yeah yeah, I know. Still getting the feel for when I'm in the red on a trade. It's uncomfortable but whatever, definitely made it back tonight margin trading redd.

Guess I'm a blind bitch because I had no clue it was going to happen. What were your signals? I don't follow anything on Coinbase or anything

You gonna get raped by fees
Just buy and hodl ffs

One day I'll be the one receiving random coins from strangers.. also what exchange is everyone trading alts on these days been looking at binance

Stay mad capitalist cuck. Crypto is true communism where everyone can become rich. Unlike capitalism where rich grow richer and poor grow poorer

>What were your signals?
gaining over 100% in less than 2 minutes

Come back to old lady polo. It doesn't have heap of shitcoins like other exchanges so you can never make a bad trade if you never sell at a loss

polo is shady and will keep your funds

>What were your signals?
also people typically dump at "nice" numbers.

>150
>200
>325

basically multiples of 100, 50, or 25 are when the dumps come. set your sell order to 280 if it's approaching 300... 240 if it's approaching 250.

it's still a bit of luck, though

Explain RDD my dude, up 400% today. Gonna hit 100sat or crash down to 50?

you have weak ass hands or you're trying to scalp crypto.

Don't try to scalp crypto, there's no broker like in stocks that will give you less fees if you trade more

Binance is the best, i do 90% of my trades there

use my referral code for free shit 10897390

i'm not following rdd. i threw all my money back into BTC or XMR and i'm taking a day or two off. i've been getting 3 hours of sleep a night for a week because of this shit. i need a night or 2 of 12+ hours of sleep so i put my $ into stable coins

RDD has gone up from 17sat yesterday to a high of 88 today. It's been insane. Regardless, I'm with you on that boat. Currently just sitting on BTC and taking a little break.

What do you say, is BTC hitting $25k EOY?

>tfw too dumb to trade crypto
>also need money for college
>don't have time for a fulltime job, can't find parttime in my area, not even fastfood

Guess I should an hero.

What free shit ? Who's getting the free shit ? Give me a reason because I'm going dick deep on alts bch is about to boom tomorrow and bitcoin is going to dip hard moving it tonight.

dude i'm no expert, not by a long shot. i just knew that BCH gaining 100% in 2 minutes meant a DUMP was imminent. they could have dumped at 275 and i would have been left holding bags but i called 300 correctly and set my sell at 280. it's luck in a sense but the dump was obvious--the only question was "will it come at 250, 275, 300, 325....?"

Interesting, I'll be looking for this trend in the future

im not sure, actually i think its rather that you get cheaper trade fees

user I hope you're reading this, I do this kind of shit too. I'm gaining $50-100, $200 on a good day doing this shit. I'm very much a poor fag too.

You should buy BNB to reduce your fees in half. It will allow you to scalp way easier. Also your math is a bit off.

In your WABI scalp, you bought at 9947 at sold at 9950. Fees if you don't use BNB is worth 0.1%, so it's 0.2% since you buy and sell. At that price point, you need to have a 21 sats difference to make a profit, since the 20 sats difference will simply be eaten by fees. To make it easier to remember, just multiply your shit by 2 then divide by a thousand. For example, 10k sats would be 20k/1000 = 20 sats difference minimum. If you use BNB tokens you can half that shit. So current sat price divided by 1000 is all the math you need to do. In the short term since you're doing with so little you might be better off not buying BNB yet but I assure you the math checks out as long as BNB suddenly drop down to 50% value you are better off always using BNB to reduce fees. Feel free to ask if there's something confusing in my post. I just wanna help you out because this is how I started too, since I didn't have any more money to put in so I had to grow it in some ways. I was too dumb for trading, so this is what I came up with.

as long as BNB doesn't suddenly drop 50% in value you are always better off using BNB to reduce fees. you can turn it on in your account settings I think? It's on by default if I remember correctly. So just buy them and it does it automatically.

If you are serious about literally only doing this instead of trading it's way easier to do this by finding various coins that do sideways movement aka decent coins but little to no reason for the price to increase. Of course shit happens sometimes, like BTC taking a shit on everyone, or random news pops up, or a whale just fucks your shit up, but if you don't go all in on all trades you will always profit

uh, there actually is. also the fees are laughable.

For example, LINK was trading sideways or going down little by little since god knows when, some pump here and there but its price was mostly steady. Gaining traction right now, reversing its downtrend so it's a lot more difficult to do now. Maybe a better example would be Ripple, BAT, or fuck, even ARK which literally stayed at the same fucking price for a few months time.

trading coins is incredibly fucking easy, user. Even a caveman could do it

I guess you could buy an etheremon and hope the project moons

idk m8, I'm a super retard dropout and I can't make much money even with 1000 invested. I make maybe 30 a day. And I know I should make more in times like these. But maybe it will come with time and experience, I don't know.

I appreciate the knowledge man. Saved, screenshotted, bookmarked, and emailed to self. I thought I was safe from transaction fees and that it was automatically calculated into the final price that I was seeing. BNB and LINK were actually some that I was trading before too precisely because of that sideways/somewhat predictable movement you were talking about. Congrats on getting to the $100-$200 swing level and I hope that only continues to increase for you.

Lastly, this is not a 100% sure thing but it helped me many times is that in case your coin suddenly pumps or dumps, so that you don't feel FOMO or like selling at a loss, I turn on advanced view on Binance to check indicators, 30minute/1hour candles and see if StochRSI is above80/below20. If it's above 80 it will go down eventually, below 20 it will go up eventually. I also use bollinger bands with StochRSI. If it broke the bands upwards while stochrsi is above 80, almost always it corrects downwards. Vice versa. I don't use this when scalping because it's retarded, it doesn't really help. I only use it when shit suddenly happens and I need pointers on what to do. It doesn't work 100% of the time obviously, sometimes it pumps and never comes back down because of news or whatever the fuck but these helped me a lot. FYI stochrsi + bollinger bands are like niggertier most basic shit indicators that you can use. What I'm trying to say it that just because I use those shit doesn't mean I'm some technical analysis god. I'm dumb as fuck and I resort to scalping because you don't need to be smart to do that. GL

thx, i really appreciate you posting this.