BCH this, BCH that
Roger Ver yadayadayada
COiNBASE reeeeee

definitely the anger stage

Wait is he paying for shilling? I do it for free on the coins I like
Hook me up

I'm not holding Roger Ver's bastard child

RIP BOYS WE GOT DUMPED ON

You better hold those bags, when Coinbase re-enables purchasing this is going to 6K

basically every post on front page of r/btc (the bcash sub) is about bitcoin.

not according to the mediocre gdax price

yeah no shit
that's because BCH is Bitcoin

if Bitcoin Cash isn't a real threat why are you corecucks so worried about it ehh? Like you are now ignoring BTG etc. after that plan failed

pump and dump shitcoin

Let's get together with our rich crypto friends and pay a bunch of companies to fork bitcoin so we can make our own crypto with the name bitcoin and its forked from bitcoin and we will market it as the real bitcoin

OH WAIT THAT'S BCASH!

Fixed

>mediocre
>same as every other exchange

Imagine there were two products:

1. works as intended

2. doesn't work as intended

Which one wins in a free unregulated market?

sure thing bud

>Bitcoin cashiers think they have any dominance at all

Going with option 1.

What if I told you Bitcoin is still new technology being developed by everyone as in it's not finished

Bitcoin is not a product, its a framework

I dominated your mother's asshole.

8 years of development
asking people to buy in at 250billion market cap
>work in progress

some people are brainlets and can't see patterns at all

BCC/BCH goes up whenever BTC goes down

and BTC is doomed to crash. do your math

Bcrash will never recover against bitcoin. deal with it

Dont bother
Bitcoin handles hundreds of thousands of transactions a day
Bcash is just numbers on screens on exchanges

i must be a retard but how is bch going to take over when every exchange runs on fucking btc or eth

Do you really believe that BTC will go up at this point? I've been watching charts for the past 48 hours, this is a plain downtrend. Look, there are only crashes ahead. And the lower BTC goes, the more money will flow into BCC

>48 hours
>downtrend

for fucks sake

zoom out a bit and tell me bitcoin is in a downtrend

i just showed you a chart where BCC constantly fails. Its a pump and dump not a long term hold

If bitcoin could actually handle those transactions we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Patterns don't mean anything, if your trading off patterns you are going to lose money

I don't think you understand what I mean by development, again Bitcoin is a framework not a product, it will always be in development, for everything, by everyone

People said the same shit in 2013-2014-2015

Well, the time has come. It had to be over some day. Bitcoin lost its fundamentals already.

Do you fail at spotting basic patterns? BCC is not a regular altcoin which goes down along with BTC, it actually goes in the reverse direction every time. So it all boils down to whether BTC will go down now or not. But it will.

I just had a transaction go through in under 30 min a few hours ago

To anyone who witnessed the previous pumps: Did btc react the same way it's reacting now?

yeah i spotted BCC at being a clear pump and dump. If you look at the chart i gave you. you'll see bcc in a downtrend brainlet

very much so, it was actually worse in the past, bitcoin went down very little this time, in terms of %

>Patterns don't mean anything
Patterns mean everything. BCC is an "abnormal" coin (along with several others). It's inversely tied with BTC. Mass sentiments won't save BTC this time, the public interest actually passed its peak. We're going down, and consequently BCC is going up

Charts only make sense when you compare them with BTC charts because there's a clear relation between the two

>Did btc react the same way it's reacting now?

Yes. The moment BCH dumps again and the 'flippening' fear stops BTC goes on a bull run back up

some corecucks are already in the bargaining stage

"bcash will win but it will bring down the entire market with it" top kek

Got it, so bch is basically Ver's personal p&d machine to milk every few months

>-3% since last week
>+105% since last month
>1,876 since last year

Yeah it's fucked

Look at all the Bcash HODLers who actually bought the bullshit sales pitch and are now desperately trying to pump their shitcoin

You have no idea at all. BTC is not falling because of BCC. BTC is falling because it's withering away, the mass sentiments are shrinking. And only AS A RESULT we can see BCC growing, not vice versa

exactly what it is, look at the 4 hr and 1 day charts and zoom out

"Flippening fears" have absolutely nothing to do with the ongoing BTC crash. These things only concern a small group of people.

It's falling cause it just peaked on the 17th and a few people are cashing out, happens when anything hits the peak, happened to the NASDAQ a few weeks ago, happens to BTC whenever it peaks, happens to LTC and ETH whenever it peaks, happens to stocks whenever they peak, BCH peaked today and its falling by hundreds

Jihan wu and his merry band of miners try to dump btc they mined for bch. this isnt a secret

I pop into Veeky Forums every couple months so i'm often out of the loop, but what the fuck is bitcoin cash?

Me too. I paid $60 for it.

BCH peaked today because BTC hit a new low today. The money was flowing from it. I explained it already. BTC is falling because the hype is dying away (check google trends) and whales are getting rid of it. It's over for now, not until BTC gets fundamentally patched.

A bunch of rich crypto investors got together with a bunch of big crypto companies and decided to pay a bunch of people to fork the bitcoin network making a new coin and different chain from bitcoin and then they started to call it bitcoin cash and basically it has all the features of Litecoin but less and more shitty but it's just pumped and dumped all the time cause it's being marketed as bitcoin even though its just a shitcoin fork of bitcoin that anyone including you and me could do if we have the money, there was also another fork called bitcoin gold which is following the same shitty path

Weird, I only paid $21 to move $1,500, went through in like 20 min or less

It just peaked cause of coinbase/gdax and the resulting news stories from it, it suddenly dropped to $1,600 the other night at 4:30AM so lol that is really what it's worth, again it's a pump and dump, using bitcoins name and its forking from as marketing to people like you, and it's working great

>bragging about 21$ fees

jesus christ, the state of you corecucks

it never dropped to $1600 you lying fuck

>this guy is defending a $21 fee everytime he needs to move or spend his money

wew lad

Not just that. The coinbase thing just adds up. Look at its chart and compare it with the BTC chart - make sure it's in USD. It goes up whenever BTC crashes. BTC is crashing right now so BCH must go up again shortly.

You think that is acceptable? Cuck

They said that about bitcoin (cash) in 2013-2014-2015

You are missing the critical ingredient, which is the fact that bitcoin cash IS BITCOIN. Bitcoin Core is bitcoin too, for now. Anything you say about bitcoin "core" before august 2017 is EQUALLY TRUE about bitcoin "cash" because THEY WERE THE SAME FUCKING THING BACK THEN.

BTC is as slow and expensive as doing a wire transfer from wells fargo now

Corecucks think this is fine

Fuck this.
I'm tired. I'm all in and gonna sleep.
Gonna kill me if this shit droped when I wake.

I paid the same amount in fees to buy the $1,500 so it's really not a big deal

If I had a problem with it I would use Litecoin

Bcash is a shitcoin fork of Bitcoin that happens to have the name Bitcoin slapped onto it, it is not bitcoin at all and has nothing to do with it besides being forked from it and stealing the name

That takes 3-5 days, my $1,500 transfer was done in 20 min or under

>That takes 3-5 days, my $1,500 transfer was done in 20 min or under

I wire transferred 100k from wells fargo to gdax and it was there in an hour.

>i have to pay exchange fees to transfer my BTC into LTC so I can move it
>this is fine

accurate

You have a bank account with Wells Fargo, you're financial opinion is invalid.

thats just a coinbase bug dumbass, LTC and ETH have been showing shit like that too. it isnt accurate

>i use coinbase charts for my TA hurr durr

Don't believe the FUD, it's merely butthurt bcore fanboys that want to spread misinformation

Only if it doesn't flip. It might not do it this time, but it's nowhere near over yet.

It's on COINBASE now, nigger. And it's CHEAP AS FUCK. Norman will kill BTC, and I will thank him.

That would be why I tagged Can you read before just typing random responses?

What really matters is the current state of affairs. Right now BTC is absolutely atrocious, it's an unusable monstrosity. Until it gets fundamentally reformed, I don't see it going anywhere.

Right now, look at the BTC dollar chart and compare it with the BCC/BCH chart. Do it. That pattern I was talking about works again.

It dropped over 20% in value. That's more than a few people cashing out. It's a fucking dump. Whether or not BTC continues dipping remains to be seen.

an even more centralized, more chink coin isn't going to "become bitcoin". sorry but you missed out, dont throw money on some bitcoin clone expecting it to magically overtake bitcoin and make your rich.

only the chinks are interested in it, the west are rightfully not taking it seriously.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

He's correct though. This bugging coinbase crap is of no relevance to the matter. We were talking about the fact that BCC is reversely tied to BTC, and BTC is doomed to tank

Chuck on log scales and tell me this doesn't look identical to every single other fucking correction btc has made during this entire bullrun

It's Bcash, stop including the word bitcoin in the name so you can try and fool dipshits who don't know anybetter it's what roger wanted

>-1% in past hour
>-5.54% in past day
>-3% in past week
>+104% in past month
>+1,861% in past year

How the fuck is that a crash?

stop trying to bring yourself into the convo to promote you're shitcoin and spread your shit

Lightning Network will render Bcash obsolete.

why pay so much for a useless and contentious fork. Bitcoin Judas is trying to co-opt the brand by insisting you call it Bitcoin Cash when Bcash is more that sufficient to label this farce.

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!!! MAY HIS REIGN BE LONG!

Bcash will suffocate

>Bcash is a shitcoin fork of Bitcoin
a shitcoin fork by the people that made bitcoin successful?

I get it, you don't like money. I'll stop trying to save you from yourself.

>My $1,500 transfer
Wow dude, that's nuts. You must know a lot about bitcoin to be moving around that kind of money.

Fucking newcoiners, cucking up the place and sucking big blockstream cock.

If the crypto revolution fails because of people like you . . . It's fucking on.

It always looks the same until it isn't.

I personally think BTC-Core has one more good pump left, and BTC-Cash is obviously going to have a big dump after normie fomo hits and moons it unsustainably. But after that . . .

>stop trying to bring yourself into the convo to promote you're shitcoin and spread your shit
I'm not promoting it, it's just that you're totally in denial about why BCC keeps growing.. Pumps don't behave like that, pumps are spontaneous, not tied to the BTC value. If a coin grows in USD at the same time as BTC drops in USD, it's not pumping, it's cash flowing

Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond etc. Why is Bitcoin Cash not allowed to use Bitcoin in its name? Why aren't you mad about Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Diamond?

Is it because you think BTG and BTD don't have any chance to replace BTC, so you don't bother?

feel free to make a thread when LN launches on 14th Oct 2019

Also feel free to make a thread when LN reaches 10% adoption on mainnet.

Will BCH moon more?
If you had 2000 USD how would you diversify?? Cross? Ark? more Xlm?

finally a realistic user. Mid to long term the outcome is inevitable. Short term both may still get you good gains

No a shitcoin fork by a bunch of rich crypto investors like Roger Ver who wanted to make money by again forking bitcoin making association with bitcoin and using the name bitcoin cash, it's just good marketing

The community made Bitcoin successful, again Bitcoin is a framework not a product and i'm not new to crypto at all, I sold my car in 2014 to buy bitcoin at one of it's lowest points after a "so-called-crash"

Cause it's using the name to market itself as Bitcoin, at the start the goal was to confuse idiots and try and pretend like BCH is Bitcoin when in reality it's just a forked coin that happens to have the Bitcoin name slapped onto it and again Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, ect all use Bitcoins name for the same reason and that is marketing, If I ever made a coin I would slap Bitcoins name on it and if I had the choice I would fork it from Bitcoin cause again it's good marketing, obviously provenly good marketing

>Weird, I only paid $21 to move $1,500
>Only
I paid 12 euro for international transfer from Germany to my mom in Singapore.

What's the point of using cryptocurrency, if banks can give me cheaper service? Why should people bother to register on exchanges like coinbase, bittrex etc if they can just use their bank accounts?

Bitcoin was supposed to be a cryptoCURRENCY, not a store of value meme.

>It dropped over 20% in value. That's more than a few people cashing out.

If this your first correction?

this is during peak transaction volume while the network is under construction

BTC is a 4 lane road with 1 lane on each side closed because they're building additional roads as well as a train route
buses are available on the BTC road now, but not many people use them, even though it would help with the traffic

BCH is a 16 lane road that no one uses right now, and only cars are allowed on the road because any other vehicle would "go against the original vision of the road builders"

Just gotta hold, people have no patience.

Iron hands make golden income.

Guys, Aleksander from IRG here.

Please buy wabi i invested 500k into it. Im now a professional admin on discord and i shill wabi all the time. Its going to moon.

Are you deliberately being dense? It's down 20% compared to its last ATH, but to you that isn't a dump. BTC is just another Ponzi scheme.

If BTC continues crashing, then yes, it will

>It's down 20% compared to its last ATH

It's almost like that always happens when BTC hits new ATHs

I've been in crypto since summer. What's your problem at me pointing this fact?

here let's move on to bargaining. I'll keep my bitoins as they appreciate in value, you'll cut off your dick and jump off a bridge when your btrash tanks within 24 hours