ADA

You have 5 seconds to tell me why this isnt a vaporware shitcoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kripke_structure_(model_checking)
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7grmiq/i_remember_cardano_now_red_flags_everywhere/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Formal verification. If you don't at least have a BSc in computer science you cannot even understand how big of a deal this is.

Enjoy being poor.

More phds than you could wipe your ass with the morning after taco night at your wife's son's place

but who will verify the verifiers? it's no different than trusting the iota devs with their work.

See, told you, you cannot understand it if you don't have a clue about computer science.

i have a computer.

Literally The Science Meme: the coin

It's vaporware

is the moon mission complete the market cap is huge

Research your own shit or stay broke

Neat, trips coincide with my ID.

so what i am seeing is essentially

>to be fair you have to have a very high iq to understand cardano

please stop talking about this coin, i am not done accumulating

You should delete your first post then it'll be spoopy

Delet this

Basically people who don't understand why a shitcoin is "better" (because it isn't better it's just shit) pretending that their coin is SCIENTIFICALLY CONFIRMED PEER REVIEW by hiding behind the fact that people in the advisory board have Ph.D.s.

Basically it's appeal to authority: the coin

Bought 400 ADA at $.47. I hope tomorrow I'm not kill.

I don't know much about the technicals but my bro said it's gonna be huge. I believe this nigger

plus i already got the 4x gain

This is a hold coin , don't stare at it every day. Let it do its work

I went up 4x from it one day

buy and hold pizza slingers

I know it’s vaporware currently but I did my research and I like what they are saying.

Also I bought at two cents so suck dingus op :).

does this meme get repeated in every ADA thread?

surely its not the same person right?

top men. who? TOP men

>hurr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kripke_structure_(model_checking)

Tell me you got a single fucking clue what's happening here and I'll send you 1k free ADA

Sweet wiki link man, I guess Ethereum sucks science pier revue.

oh it is the same guy, its obvious from his nasty condescending attitude

9 PHDs on project full time.
3 Research Campuses
Most active github I've ever seen
High Assurance Coding
One of the most well respected computer scientists (Wadler) on the project.
World renowned cryptography/game theory researcher (Kout) on the project.

Cardano will kill bitcoin. It's not how/if/why, its WHEN.

I have a decent understanding, but I've been programming since I was 12...

can i has free coins?

>Research Campuses
Lol

Those boomer PhDs really know cryptocurrency because degree right?

.. Alright guys, I have promoted ADA for awhile and invested in 3k coins myself.

Have anyone of you downloaded the wallet for this coin? ... I hate to say it but its in really rough shape right now.

I don't want to FUD my own coin but the wallet is scaring the fuck out of me. its really rough and at the moment its barely even usuable. Please tell me they are fixing this?

"Accessing network" is preventing me from selling my coins at the moment.

we call it software around here, so yeah. They're applying practices that are standard in every critical application like cybernetics. They're the first to do this, which is why this coin will be the goto choice as soon as governments jump onto the crypto train

>in case you wonder what cybernetics is
it's the kind of software that makes the brakes in your car work like they do. You better believe in the tech, because your life literally depends on it.

I'm so glad there are so many people not understanding what they have invented. Finally autism and the ability to read a white paper will pay off.

It is very early days for ADA, and the market cap is way too high for how well developed it is -- but the reason its so high is because anyone who understands it never sells.

i told you to stop talking about this. biz is retarded.

Keep your coins in your shekel wallet and don't think about it. That's what i am doing, and yes they are working on it but why does it matter. Just have your seed PW and you are good.

>They have degrees and PhDs
It's the same guy who shills this in CTR with the same arguments over and over again. Having a degree doesn't make them smarter.

>written in Haskell
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH.. Comp Sci autists who got memed

>Having a degree doesn't make them smarter.
this is what autists on anime imageboards actually believe lmao

nigger getting degrees on their level is not an easy task....
durrr just study and be a nerd ....
No faggot, some people are NOT capable of learning the material they have. If they are bale to learn the shit no one wants to at an extremely high level .Then they can learn the easy fucking crypto market.... gg

And enjoy your shitcoins that will be wiped off the market in a year. ADA will be here, on my life

Dude dw. Biz is so retarded it doesn't even matter. 90% of people here are convinced that DAG is actually a sound basis for a crypto currency.

actually in a case like this, it literally does. hate to break to to you but college isnt just liberal arts

Maybe it's because you live in Albania where most of the population have low IQs but anyone with a healthy IQ can get a stem degree, anyone. It's a matter of discipline, not of being smart.

This beautifully sums it up lol
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7grmiq/i_remember_cardano_now_red_flags_everywhere/

Andy every time someone fuds cardano their only argument is "they got 8 phds"

That's so fucking pathetic

>It's a matter of discipline, not of being smart
>t. went to one semester of Uni and dropped out for being lazy
nah faggot, just nah

Maybe it will become the next big thing. Who knows... I'd like that, though.

Frankly, I'm just happy that I made 3x so far on it and have already cashed out my original investment. It's all profit from here on out.

The exact opposite. I finished a degree myself and the hardest thing was sticking to it. (M.Sc Chemistry).

Still doesn't make me corky enough to believe that non academics are less intelligent than I am because I've met so many stupid students.

>the hardest thing was
>MSc.
top fucking kek

Fucking chemistry is worthless without a PHD, idiot. All the real sciences take PHD to distinguish yourself from the scum in academia.
The only way you leave without one is if you cash out to some company.

>Fucking chemistry is worthless without a PHD, idiot.
Seems like you're the one who never went to college.

someone is really salty charles knows how to make money

If you were smart, and actually researched or invented something you'd have a PHD though. Guess these people are smarter than you :^)

As a PhD, you're a stupid faggot if you think a bunch of PhDs will lead to a great coin.

Enjoy your science meme coin. Muh peer review always sounds good to normies.

Agreed user. Just because scientists are running it, doesn't make it fucking perfect, or a even a good idea. It's just another way for them to publish papers and get kudos, nothing more.

I started working in the automotive industry and it pays well without being boring af. If you think I'm stupid just because I "only" have a masters instead of a PhD.. Well, I think most actual PhDs would disagree with you.