Fantasy and sci-fi weapons

ITT: Exotic weaponry, both sci-fi and fantasy.
Post art, post ideas, post the science/magic behind it.

The cold war ended too soon

Because it's kraut space magic?

>dude triangles, lmao

>3D printed gun mods
>fuck yes

thats actually a pretty good design

it allows for a free-floating integrally suppressed barrel and a lightweight but tough frame

Plasma Buckler, mech melee weapon re-built for human size.

The three stubs work like pilebunkers, they charge up with superheated plasma, punch holes into the target, and inject it with the aforementioned plasma.

some people don't like these, but I think they're pretty nifty

To me, the thousand-triangular-holes design screams "just try and use this in any difficult terrain and enjoy when it gets snagged on branches, fences and even the equipment you're wearing."

before people go all "broken wrists EVERYWHERE"

this could be a good tool for fire-involved jobs like forest fire control, or invasive plant species control(those flares have far less kick to them)

I can see players in a modern or future game using it for small payload delivery.

the snag issue isn't so bad if you smooth the curves.

and in an urban setting that issue is a non-issue or at least any different than any of the fancy fore-ends and shrouds people like these days.

now imagine them as part of a security company uniform, that shit looks CLEAN and would be DAMN SEXY with a good uniform.

here, have some fancy shit smothered all over the bread and butter of a pretty gud rifle

I don't even understand what was going through this artists head. We don't put mags there for a reason.

>energy weapon
>has slide serrations
Retard/10
Fix that and make the barrel shorter and it'd be dead sexy

the slide-serrations look cool though. might be that the design team wanted it to look more like a conventional gunpowder weapon(like if this was developed during the transition to directed energy)

Fuck you Maxim, this could have been a sexy as fuck gun.

I hate overdesigned spess guns. Where are all the SLEEK future guns? None of this TRIANGLES AND HARD EDGES shit. Just simple, futuristic guns. Christ, it's bad enough we have mallninja opr8rz with quad rail faggotry. Don't make it worse.

funny you post that AR furniture
some /k/ommando bought the stock and it turns out it was plastic airshit quality

I believe it, it seems like an idea a company would throw together to make a quick buck just on looks. The looks are good though. Shame they didn't put the effort to make a quality product, but I guess profit margins are more important.

There was a campaign in which the GM allowed us to scribble runes into our equipment.
Most other players simply put +2 strenght shit on their equipment, but i had other ideas.

I used a crossow body and placed several metal rings across it, these metal rings where inscribed with runes that generated magnetic pulses in quick succession, the trigger was connected to a rune that would turn on and off the rings and stop the runes for malfunctioning (something that could happen).
The arrows were too, inscribed with runes so that they would heat up when exposed to magnetical fields
Everytime the trigger was squeezed, an arrow loaded into the crossbow would be magnetically launched at near sonic speeds, while also being heated to a melting point, resulting in enemies being hit by a small blob of magma thrown at them at an incredible speed.

The Gm allowed my shit but hated me from exploiting his system. i made a few other contraptions, but i dont think they are as cool as this one.

Flesh light gun

It's a future gun, say it's a Gyrojet pistol that's got a small kicker charge to compensate for close range. Bam, low recoil high clibre weapon.

God the Isharay is fucking sexy.

To much set up time. You need to be able to just point and shoot. While your fiddling with the handle and shit the guy you need to shoot has either already stabbed you or ran.

I don't get it.

Why make a disposeable barrel?

district 9 had interesting ideas, any poctures?

>future gun
It's a fucking U-94 Udar revolver, Russia's been producing those since 90s

Yeah but Russians might as well be fucking orks
>ks23
>4 gauge shotgun
>barrel made from recycled anti-aircraft gun barrel

>Stickings of homosex parts on glorious rifle of Kalashnikov designs

it's based on metal storm
the barrel itself is also a magazine of forward stacked, electronically-triggered boolet

Is the Halo sniper based on this? goddamn its sexy...

Anybody got any revolver rifles? I need to fap.

perhaps a spring-loaded grip? as soon as it clears the pocket/holster it pops open.

How to kill a pistol design and any potential it can have
Keep upping the price from a fairly reasonable one until it's out of the reach of a fair to a large chunk of possible buyers.
Damn thing is gonna hit 10K in no time at all.

>Metalstorm

Reminder that Adams/Tranter revolver rifles exist.

Can't say no to a classic like the Starship Troopers Film Morita

Fuck it.
I NEED to somehow dress up my mini for this

Thats literally a humanized Covenant plasma pistol. Not bad at all.

100% yes. Unlike the Assault Rifle sharing features with the FN2000, that was officially some convergent evolution shit going on.

Deus Ex HR guns are so sexy and yet so stupid. LOOK AT THE BARREL LENGTH. If it opened up at the back like that it would be perfect. The artist was clearly going for some kraut space magic/P90 mechanism and its still damn sexy.

the halo sniper is based on the barret 50 cal.

>the halo sniper is based on the barret 50 cal.

No

>the sights are half a decimeter above the barrel

Good luck hitting anything

Not a scifi weapon (since it exists in real life) but it's so good looking and scifi-ish that I think it fits this thread.

Destiny is pretty good for space guns.

Correct.

another angle

Post tactical tenderizers.

Sights are adjustable.

I really like the look of this one.

Even sitting on the side of a crate for some 700 years and can still kill 4 arms with ease.

i've heard so many people say this and i just want to start peeing on them, i say no and they try to make me think i'm the retard

I kind of expect hat since the barrett is really the only large cal sniper rifle that people know of.

truly, Bungie has the greatest of art direction

Holy crap my dude. Defeating other worldly horrors in BB with totally bodacious riffs. I'm upset with myself for not having thought of this.

Size matters.

>material

A weapon to surpass metal gear.

I love all the funky weapons in Destiny. It's part of what's kept me coming back for the past 3 years

PHOENIX!

I love the idea that vex weapons aren't so much guns as they are portals that open up inside Suns.