I BOUGHT AT 19500 THEY SAID IT WOULD GO TO 100,000

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/bitfinex-never-repaid-their-tokens-bitfinex-started-a-ponzi-scheme-86a9291add29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not like you were gonna be able to cash out anyway

GET REKT

Just trade alts you fucking baby, boo hoo.
You'll be rolling in bitcoin in a few years if you're not totally retarded, though you most likely are.

Lol just hold faggit

Bitcoin is more of a long-term investment than a short-term speculative asset. If you are checking the price more than once per month or so, you are doing it wrong.

AAAAAAAAAA
My wife is going to leave me

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If she leaves you at the first sign of financial trouble, its damn good your wife is leaving. You caught a break

quick rundown, how much did it drop?

Bitcoiniggers should unironically be gassed for investing in a digital meme currency.

Lmao

Retard

16 400 right now

HODL and CODL, kids. The object isn't to get rich overnight, it's to try to destroy the banks.

Hodl it..and buy the fucking dip. Don't watch it every five mins. My Blockfolio jump several thousands a fucking day. Still in the green tho

is it a dip right now?

Can someone tell me whether btc is a good investment on a 3-6 month horizon?

>in b4

Take your shitcoin threads back to Veeky Forums

YES, GOYIM

sell ur property, sell ur goods
and buy this virtual coin

get jewed

Daily reminder that Tether is a Ponzi scheme that is the only thing keeping Bitcoin prices afloat.

medium.com/@bitfinexed/bitfinex-never-repaid-their-tokens-bitfinex-started-a-ponzi-scheme-86a9291add29

and don't forget to take out as many loans as possible

>Tfw making 20-30k in a single day
Salty no coiners

The fact that "dogecoin" is """worth""" 800 million dollars is the only proof needed to determine that all these coins are essentially worthless memes. It's just retards convincing each other that it's worth money when it can't be used for anything.

Monaco is about to lift off

It still will
Just calm down user

>Bitcoin is more of a long term investment

LOL
O
L

You realise that the "dollars" that you claim these cryptocurrencies are "worth" are just as worthless as the cryptocurrencies themselves? Things have value because people place value on them. If people stopped placing value in the numbers in bank accounts they would be worthless. Same with crypto.