WABI train leaving the station

I warned you all earlier. The moon has begun, look at the chart. They already have a working product and a really low marketcap.

RIP bagholders that jumped off train.

Other urls found in this thread:

resources.wacoin.io/WaBI_Whitepaper_ENG.pdf
medium.com/@wabiico/wabi-project-progress-update-18th-dec-2017-6735d7ae141c
youtube.com/watch?v=5YAyzD3WRbc&t=841s
foresightfactory.co/2017/07/18/loyalty-program-strategy-asia/
marketing-interactive.com/nielsen-retail-loyalty-program-key-win-market-competitiveness-china/
thewisemarketer.com/channels/loyalty-strategy/alibaba-launches-umbrella-loyalty-program/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal
twitter.com/wabiico/status/943711735000702977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

choooo chooo train leaving the station

Thanks for the shill user

People who got on the white list bought at 24 cents

im accumulation every dip lol this is a for sure moon!

>got in on WABI at 2$
>sold at 1.70$ for a loss
Well, it got me a nice stack of XLM at least which turned the loss into a profit overnight.
WABI is a fucking legit coin with nice steady growth potential. Congrats to all the holders.

So? have you seen the marketcaps of much shittier coins with no product? it's under 100million...you don't think you'll make money?

choooochooo. your girl is on the train and chad is waiting at the next stop for her. you better be there.

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

the pre ico in july was 3 cents. this thing has already mooned hard. dont be fooled

....you're a moron. Crypto rules are changing. This will get attention fast, and you're going to miss out, cuck.

I'm not seeing any mooning, op

woohoo aleksander hype train

mooning again. cyaaaa

apparently your braincells can't handle reality

it's still going user....

Isn't wabi something you order with sushi?

HEED MY WORDS, user. my shills are always right. the normies will notice the percentage change and fomo in now.

kek. What's the target here?

WABI will make dreams come true you didn't even know you had.

Just bought 1k - is that enough for a ticket on the rocket?

I dont know much, other than it looks like theyre putting some QR codes on wine next week, according to twitter.

How high we going before EOY?

They aren't QR codes brother, they're rfid labels that store information on the blockchain (each product being unique). They can't be tampered with, and can show every location they've been to from inception.

this is way more than QR codes. RFID labels to prove that products are genuine. Huge counterfeit market in China just waiting to get fixed. These guys are already on it with a product already on the market.

Token is backed directly by their sales and they're expanding to 1000 outlets in 2018.

Two of their advisors are from two of the largest e-commerce and retail chains in the world,

don't miss this rocket

nice, just bumped it up to 2k

good move user, few minor dumps and up we go!!!

Shill me, from start to finish, the purpose of this token.

If, as I understand, the only purpose of the token is to purchase authentic goods, give up now.

Keep in mind that many companies who looked for vc funding and failed turned to ico's as a source of funds for their project, literally just trying to cram a coin in the works somehow.

Verifying authentic goods is a great idea, requiring someone to use magic internet monies with a funny name ain't ever going to happen.

Don't be surprised if after it takes off suddenly payment in fiat is accepted.

They already have a working product, in stores. They don't need a lot of vc funding, and didn't raise a lot in ICO in general.

DYOR

resources.wacoin.io/WaBI_Whitepaper_ENG.pdf

Read this too and I think you'll have more faith in them as a business/team:

medium.com/@wabiico/wabi-project-progress-update-18th-dec-2017-6735d7ae141c

watch this video about it from the start youtube.com/watch?v=5YAyzD3WRbc&t=841s

No. You are here shilling a coin. Tell us, in your own words, what exactly this coin does. If you are going to shill, be prepared to explain.

The token is crucial for the project as it's used as an incentive to scan the Walimai labels. The only way the system will stay secure is if costumers keep scanning the labels, and keep updating the database with the current products in circulation, and if they're fake or not. When you scan these labels you receive WaBi as a reward, and if the token has no value, there's no extra incentive to keep scanning. You're "mining" WaBi, you could almost call it a very simple form of PoW. Walimai has also stated that the WaBi price will be directly tied to exchange pricing.

There is a problem if people trust the Walimai label so much that they forgo scanning the products. The system would be compromised. By adding an extra incentive, the token, you can be more confident in customers actually taking their time to scan the product. Furthermore, these tokens can be used to buy Walimai products at a discount, ensuring that as long as people want Walimai products, the token will be in demand. You can also buy WaBi tokens directly from Walimai.

The blockchain adds integral security to the system that it wouldn't otherwise have. The token is an added incentive on their back-end blockchain system. As I mentioned, it's used to make sure the data on their blockchain stays updated. Remember that a lot of crucial logistics data is going to be stored there as well, not just the tokens. Keep in mind, that by having the data on the blockchain means that no one can tamper with it, not even Walimai themselves. This lets consumers place their full trust in the system.

By having the token as part of the blockchain in this state makes it subject to open-market speculation and pricing; price is going to be directly tied to exchanges and will give the token a speculative value. This will be temporary as the Walimai market grows and organic growth reduces the volatility. Due to the token being a loyalty program, and a currency you can buy to spend in the Walimai retail channel, the tokens value will be directly tied to the value of Walimai products. That is, the more products they sell through the WaBi tokens, the higher its value will be. So what makes the token system different from a regular loyalty program? The supply. The tokens are minted at a limited scale, a regular loyalty program doesn't have this kind of limit as loyalty points can be created indefinitely. As long as the company can afford it, obviously.

A limited supply will slowly increase the value of the token as the Walimai retail channel grows, this will ensure loyalty in the long-run as you keep buying within their retail channel you are also giving yourself a small bonus.

People have also been pointing out that they're basically giving out the WaBi for free. This not true, for two reasons:

>The WaBi reward is a small payment for keeping the system secure
>This is just one of the uses cases for WaBi

The free WaBi is not going to be enough to buy a full product. It's going to be a minimal amount, enough for people to want to scan the product, but not too much as to ruin the ecosystem. After someone has scanned a product, they are going to have some WaBi, and are going to want to use it somehow.

Let's say a costumer has 2 WaBi, the product they want to buy costs the fiat equivalent of 20 WaBi, if they pay the whole amount in WaBi they only have to pay 18. They now have two options:

>Buy the product in fiat for full price
>Buy 16 more WaBi from Walimai, and get a 10% discount

These 16 WaBi are going to be bought from exchanges, Walimai stated that they will have a buffer to expedite transactions, at market price, creating the demand you are asking for. This process is explained in more detail in their Whitepaper.

I addition to this, as Walimai grows they will start accumulating a very large costumer base of their own. Other retailers and suppliers are going to see this and want in on their market. What Walimai will then do is give them the opportunity to buy into the Walimai retail channel by buying WaBi in bulk. This can be used for stores lacking their own loyalty program as well.

Think loyalty programs sound stupid? Think again:

foresightfactory.co/2017/07/18/loyalty-program-strategy-asia/

marketing-interactive.com/nielsen-retail-loyalty-program-key-win-market-competitiveness-china/

thewisemarketer.com/channels/loyalty-strategy/alibaba-launches-umbrella-loyalty-program/

I disagree. I know the coin. If you're willing to invest in something based on what they tell you about it without looking yourself, you're lazy and don't deserve to have money.

I'm putting the food in front of you, I'm not going to chew it and feed you like a baby bird.

dyor we're not here to hold your hand

you morons can stfu now, I just explained the entire thing

Thanks user, appreciate it. I'm really just too fucking lazy, I'll admit it.

Nice pasta.

Not one single "scan this qr code to receive a reward" promotions I have ever seen has ever worked. In fact it's largely been abandoned in the us. I wonder how much was lost on that bad idea.

You have to understand that the average consumer goes to a store to buy shit and be done with it, not scan qr codes and fill in info.

Have you fucking heard of CVS and their rewards program? Are you high? You know how many fucking people walk in with coupons and their cvsbucks every day?

People don't throw away money. Especially the target audience of this product.

not true

china, the market they're targeting initially, has a huge problem with fake baby food and alcohol. In 2008 6 babies died and 300 000 affected. seriously, read this shit here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal

They've already done pilot projects selling this in store at a premium, and they have been quite succesful. Even selling their products on JD.com, the 2nd largest online retailer in China.

read up on these consumer trends, they're nothing to joke about

I have to add, you don't scan QR codes, it's an RFID chip in the label that gets destroyed when you peel it off. You have to scan it before opening the verify that the product hasn't been tampered with.

You can read exact details on the scanning in their whitepaper.

Yes, indeed. Good luck with the senior set.

A coupon or card to save money at the register is a far cry from scanning a qr code on a product you already bought to earn rewards. Thats more like scanning coke bottles for a chance at winning a hat

bought the dip

THE WHOLE POINT IS TO SCAN IT BEFORE TO VERIFY AUTHENTICITY OF THE PRODUCT.

And if you do that, and automatically can get rewarded, that's even better.

This isn't a normal reward system at all. It just happens to also have that built in. The major concern is that THERE'S A HUGE ISSUE WITH BABY FORMULA AND FOOD BEING FAKE AND POISONING KIDS IN CHINA. Also, fake alchohol costs billions in revenue every year. This helps address that issue, and from there they can spread to other markets.

If you can't see the value in that, I really don't know what to tell you.

i think we are off

choo choo

Next stop 5 dollars

we rich?

So glad I have 500 of these bad boys

feeling comfy, year of 2018 will = 100x

this guy fucks

twitter.com/wabiico/status/943711735000702977

WABI TWEETED. DAT TIMING.

>twitter.com/wabiico/status/943711735000702977
based wabi gods, so happy i bought the dip

Congratulations, you've sold me on the longterm viability of Wabi. I'll move some ETH into it after ETH stabilizes.

Wait until they tap the pharmaceutical market. The gains here will be god mode.

brother, the potential for this is godlike

Wabi to the moon boys

i like these walls boys

we're flagging hard bro

Next stop 10 dollars

ESKETIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>Leaving the station
>20%
and it''s going down again.

Good for you! You have mastered the sell low buy high strategy of Veeky Forums! You'll be posting sharpie up the ass pics for LINKs soon!

It's fine. It gained attention, a ton of volume, and broke a downward trend HARD. It's all good for the project. Spread the word.

>2-4 weeks or more till next real moon
>pnd tards think they can push the price enough now

i just want my 40x from the ICO.

So glad I invested in this. This is the safest moon mission I've ever been on. This is not a prototype rocket, this is a rocket from 2140 that has 100% success rate.

why's that? not being facetious just trying to learn more about wabi.

-Incredible technology and innovation
-Serves good purpose
-Dream team w/ new billionaire advisor in the food industry
-Huge partners, and more to come
-Working product, launching a week or two
-$2 right now, but has so much potential > relevant pic

Europe Just woke up, we are gonna have a good gain today

hell yeah