Apologize

Apologize

Wanted to buy you fuckers didn't sell

for what? This shit hasn't gotten, and still isn't getting, me tickets to the moon

you should have a blockfolio of 6 figures if you had listened to me and bought dcorp and sonm, next pick mco and eth

If you bought yesterday, yes

stfu or I'll get you banned

>actual footage from yesterday after the contraction

BITBEAN IM SORRY I DOUBTED

I just sold the last of my beans and I already regret it

Kek

HE HAS RISEN

how much did you turn?

Fucking kek someone post that bean ID get screencap for posterity pls

I did not do it as well as I could have

but I made .172 BTC profit today flipping beans

Suck my beans bitcoin assholes

holy fuck thats so funny

Kek has blessed this thread

BUY BITBEANS NOW GURANTEED X100 BY EOY

>Id is almost kek
>Quads
Bitbean 10$ eoy

WITNESS HIM

KEK IS HERE TO BLESS BITBEAN

>sold his beans
>id is literally fucking "BUM"

>laughs at non bitbean believer
>gets lucky seven quads
>CeK in id
I just put my last moeny into bitbeans and im not chcking until morning
PRAY FOR ME

its extra small BUM thank you very much

I almost FOMO'd back in when it was pushing 120
glad I didnt.
My last sell was at 95 so ill probably try to enter lower than that to get back in.

IM GETTING IN!!! FUCKAAAAAN BUTTT BEAAAANSSSS!

All hail the bean

There are three reasons I'm entering at 106
>first
Every low satoshi coin is pumping hard, look at RDD,SIA, DOGE,BITB
>but bitbeanis already 100% up!
Well, yeah but volume is only 859btc, compare it to 12k of rdd and 2.2btc of sia and you could guess that bitbean can easily pump higher, + it's market cap is really low (220 place)
>last and personal
I lost a lot of money by stupid decision & impatience, I mean I sold my sia yesterday at 89 to jump into bch pump because who gives a fuck?

can someone post imgur or some place I can get bitbean memes? I will be shilling them around Veeky Forums in next few days

SOMEONE SELL ME BEANS AT 90 SATSSSS!

I have less than 100k beans, am I gunna make it?

I have 140k
We're going to make it bro

sproutingcalculator.com

what does a bitbean do. please someone answer me i'm losing my shit

so your once a year pump finally worked...how many BTC did you guys spend to orchestrate this scam?

last May/June you did this shit and it's been dead since

Does the founder still wear a fucking mask?

I'm not going to, it could jump to $21943234824 and I still wouldn't know what the fuck this does.

Does x5 in a day but that was today

it doesnt do anything

its like bitcoin but proof of stake instead of proof of work

thats it

pumping

wtf i like bitbeans now

Bean Cash's mission is: "To be an enduring digital currency, with high integrity, a store of value and a means of exchange for every day transactions -- that stands the test of time!"

In its mission to be a transaction-centric digital currency with real-world use, a main goal of Bean Cash, is to solve the "last mile" issue in the digital currency space.Instrumental in achieving this objective, will be to partner and work with companies that implement Bean Cash at the Point of Sale/Service.

as a long time beaner I really dont want to see you all become bean bag holders

like said, this thing pumps once in a blue moon and then slowly falls as everyone gets bored and sees other coins mooning

you really should consider it an investment like dogecoin... its kind of a joke but you CAN make money from it honestly. you just have to buy and sell it correctly. today is the sell day by the way if you didnt understand what i meant.

maybe it will keep blasting off and actually go to the damn moon who knows
but ive seen it do this 2 or 3 times in the past few months and then slowly drift down to the low sat numbers again. you have to realize there is a very high inflation rate from everyone sprouting new beans all the time, and thus there is lots of selling pressure when no magic pump takes place like today. just look at the chart, it tells the story.

It's so hard to buy at the right moment. By the time I've sold my bags, everything else had already risen.

that said

we are in a new wave of crypto right now with plenty of newfags and fresh money pouring in
I think thats why today's pump was bigger than the normal large daily up wicks you see over the past 6 months

so who knows

it's fast and better suited for money transactions than other cryptos

Can confirm

wrong. this and other sub 100 sat coins only get pumped when Btc finally corrects and Btc holders can recover some over their losses

nobody is putting new money into bitbean...new money is going into ltc, bcc, and xrp right now

hahaha man this is my favourite meme
fucking beans!