blog.aeternity.com/@aeternity_
twitter.com/aetrnty
pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2124891
medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related this is what a team looks like

sound scammy to me try dcorp or bnc for this week

We got some new fud today Linkies!!

Wow the chainlink team has so many people guys and no updates for months, let's keep bag holding and increasing our chainlink stack /s

Test some of the DAPPS right now on aepps.com

Does this look like a scam to you? You can use Dapps with Aeternity already

It's called Aepps on the aeternity platform

I'll take 1 Sergey over all the devs of every single other shitcoin combined desu.

Is aeternety decentralized oracles? No? It's trash then.

These are dapps made by other people during a hackathon contest

Just like people can make their own Ethereum dapps

It's a blockchain that has decentralized oracles built in...

Pic related

Why would oracles be centralized bro?

Erlang is slower than Java. Trash team confirmed.

K, shill, u got me intrestad
Where buy?

Erlang is for concurrency, parallel processing and scability. It's superior to java in those fields.

Plus your argument is kinda dumb, so let's say C++ is better than Assembly, does that mean any assembly program is automatically trash team confirmed? That doesn't make any sense, weak argument

Completely missing the point to compare these two projects.

ChainLink is blockchain agnostic.

Why is the team full of random Slavs?

How is this better than chain link which already has deep industry connections?

Etherdelta or Liqui.io

There's other places but I think those are the top two. ED is down now though because it was hacked.

So that's why LINK is hosted on Ethereum platform right? You know it costs more GAS to interact with tokens on the ethereum platform than it does to use ETH itself?

So even moving 1 LINK (20 cents) around is more expensive in gas than 1 ETH ($800). Try it out.

I don't know if Aeternity is "Blockchain Agnostic" I don't know what that term means exactly

Listen here OP
you're a shill
read their whitepaper
comapre their oracles solution to ChainLink's oracle solution
now come back here and tell me it's better

aeternity might be good (really don't know), but the fact that they claim to have decentralzied oracles when it becomes something of interest after CL starts talking about it and then gives a 20 line explanation on their whitepaper about how they work is really a turn-off for me

GL though

Well dude, you're saying this team DOESN'T have deep industry connections, but CHAINLINK a team of two teenagers, DOES?

Pic related, talk at some event

Yes I am a shill son. What the fuck about the other coins? So if someone posts about Chainlnk, they aren't a shill? If someone posts about BCash they aren't a shill? DUDE this board is full of fucking shills. I'm posting about the best project no one else is talking about.

Also it's not a 20 line explanation, try 4 pages of what an oracle is

github.com/aeternity/protocol/blob/master/oracles/oracles.md

pic related another event

weird it did not put up my photo

>4 pages

that's not even their whitepaper

Is aeternity lead dev going to be on stage with the owner of Docusign?

No?

I see.

It's not. But check out their other githubs, they write a shit ton of documentation

github.com/aeternity/aepp-components

github.com/aeternity/epoch/blob/master/RELEASE-NOTES.md

I mean just click around here: github.com/aeternity

as I said, gl though

shill harder faggot

I mean even I could be on a stage with the owner of Docusign, it wouldn't mean much.

That isn't even a good argument bro. They have been places where Chainlink hasn't too.

Has chainlink been to this event in this photo? NO? I see.

How many CTO's has each team gone through?

my thirld world public university classrooms look better than that

dude... seriously, stop comparing aeternity to chainlink as a chilling resource, why don't you focus on their strenghts?

Well the whitepaper is supposed to be updated, once it has, I mean it will be completely different.

You're trying to say Chalink is better because they have a slightly longer description of Oracles on their whitepaper, but LESS description outside of it? That's not a good argument bro

Chainlink:
- Dev AFK for months
- No updates
- people still accumulate massive amounts because they know holy St. Sergey will LITERALLY save the world

Aeternity
-filthy literal whos that nobody cares about
-more like gaeternity
-because gays will rot in hell for eternity

>niggers
>women
>numales

>alpha as fuck white males

hm

Hey faggot answer my question
How many CTOs have quit either company?

Both russian scammers, its a combined russian exit scam. THEY ARE PULLING A CRAZY IVAN, SELL SELLL SEELLLLL

You seem connected to the project and probably kind of disappointed at it's lack of exposure. As said the project may be a viable one, many of the tokens shilled here actually are, but the cheesy over-hyped lame as fuck chintzy named projects are the ones blowing up, while the actual down to earth projects languish. Linkies know this better than any.

If you are looking for exposure for your project maybe don't keep pitching it as the competition of our favored child.

>no connection to SWIFT (they choose LINK and not fartternity shittoken)
>they didn‘t win 100k last year at SIBOS
>not endorsed by Pajeet banks and normal human banks around the world

Your coin is gay, Sergey will buttfuck this project and creampie all their assholes when mainnet and price singularity happen

filth homo

2 CTOs bro. All this stuff is public at least, they're not trying to hide anything. They also rehired a new CTO right away.

If they didn't hire a CTO shortly afterwards THAT would have been fucked up, but because they did, you know they're serious about this.

>those typos

well you still get my point

dude, ChainLink's whitepaper is all-exclusive technical details on how their decentralized oracles network will work

>updating the whitepaper
so they're just vaporware trying to figure out things as they come?

if this was any good you wouldn't be shilling this way, you'd be talking about the wonderful real world aplications it has.
but no, you're comparing it to ChainLink that dosen't even aim to do the same (AFAIK)

I've been sounding the alarm about chainlink since the beginning and nobody listens. Including when they first released their code and it was written in _ruby on rails_

No joke. Check for yourself.

This requires people to use the blockchain. LINK is universal. Yes, it doesn’t even require the ETH platform. The LINK tokens are separate from the oracle system itself so an end user never needs to interact with them. An end user only has to set up a smart contract. The oracle owners will worry about LINK and moving it around. LINK is superior based purely on its adaptability and universality without requiring an end user to even know about LINK tokens or indeed the blockchains. All they need to know it is is secure and gets the job done. Obviously what they want the contract to do as well but that’s a given.

nice post, fuck the stinky linkies, they need to keep holding their bags and accumulating to 0

>another do-it-all kind of platform/cash grab/scam with empty promises /buzzword whitepaper

into the trash it goes

you've convinced me that 2 CTOs quitting is a sure indicator for success. also
>female director
i'm going to buy some right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did you faggot. 2 CTOs and they hired a new one RIGHT AWAY.

I try to respond faster than the 60 second thing lets me lol. I also have to download pictures and post them, let me get a chance to reply you fag.

I'm only connected in that I found out about it several months back and have told a lot of people about it, I am very disappointed in its lack of exposure because this is better than LINK, REQ, XLM, IOTA, ETHEREUM, etc, all this other bullshit projects and this one no one pays attention to.

Is this team made up of all black people and women now? lol

At least you are dedicated. If you put all this hard work into something productive maybe you could make something of yourself.

You seem to not understand the term ‘jack of all trades and master of none’ because that is what this is. Even huge multinational corporations know not to diversify like this. Even with a team as ‘large’ as this one. It is doomed.

They're both solving the oracle problem user, that's what they have in common desu.

Thanks

All coins are like this. It's to get attention. Look at the github and the aepps page, they have progress bro.

Also look at these pictures I am posting. THEY ARE NOT SLEEPING.

/thread

one has solved it, the other one is figuring out how to make money before the crypto bubble pops

what would be the ideal language to write it in? They are switching to Go, but Im guessing you think its shit.

>Chainlink:
>- Dev AFK for months
>- Two people in entire team total
>- No updates
>- Tries to solve oracle problem, doesn't
>- Its coin is not its own blockchain
>- Cannot host other tokens or coins on its platform

1) You can contact steve all the time on gitter
2) stop lying you filthy pajeet. They have also 2 community menagers, 1 techncal menager and already hired more GO devs
3) Sergey made an update yesterday
4) I guess you know better than start-ups like REQ, Zeppelin,etc, big industry players like Swift Axa etc
5) because the token itself doesn't play any role besides being a payment mean, why would they need their own blockchain?
6) it's not a platform to host anything, it's a middleware, specicifc middleware, not some buzzword BS

keep harder next time, I hope you get back with a different shitcoins, this one is too easy kek

Well that's the challenge desu. Ethereum is trying to be a jack of all trades as well.

I fully agree

They have their own personal reasons for leaving. Maybe they didn't get paid enough? Maybe the project was too difficult? Maybe they didn't get along with the people?

Who the fuck knows, but when you're hiring 30+ people, a few of them are bound to leave.

I think even if the bubble pops, these guys will keep on working on it. Seriously so much shit has happened the past few months but I still see the github updated every day. It's fucking insane.

They wrote an entire post somewhere about why Erlang was the best choice. You can argue for any language, but I'm guessing they do know what they're doing.

GO is similar to Erlang, they're both concurrent languages whose strength lie in parallel execution

I don't have anything against link actually, I hope they do well. There are just a lot of linkies here so this gets their attention by trying to target them.

Aeternity is pretty cool too

>>concurrent languages whose strength lie in parallel execution

Thank you for calling Intertrode, just a moment.

I'm not a developer you faggot, I'm just posting what I've heard about both languages desu

don't forget to sage this faggot, fellow linkies

Also Aeternity holders are called Aestronauts

Just like how link holders are called Linkies

LET'S GO AESTRONAUTS!!!!!!

fuck off already

are you posting this to convince youself you did good?

did you do ANY research before buying into this shit?
are you holding bags and somehow expect that posting this here will rise the price so you can get out?
come on man... it dosen't take long to see this project is shit
as some other naon said "jack of all trades, master of none"

they don't solve any problem, they just want to be ethereum but years later

I'm actually done. People have no logic bro, you can post about a bullshit project no one has done any work on or any progress and people will buy it.

Actually post something legit and people are like "BRUH ARE YOU CONVINCING YOURSELF YOU DID GOOD? DID YOU DO ANY RESEARCH?"

Don't say I didn't shill you when Aeternity becomes huge in the upcoming months

NEO is shit compared to this.
Ethereum is shit compared to this.
LINK is shit compared to this.
XLM is shit compared to this.
IOTA is shit compared to this.
ADA is shit compared to this.
EOS is shit compared to this.

Kind of funny how basically none of these other tokens have any work done, yet they are valued a lot more than this "unknown" project with huge potential.

Don't say I didn't shill you.

Uh, are u fkn srs.

BRUH ARE YOU CONVINCING YOURSELF YOU DID GOOD? DID YOU DO ANY RESEARCH?

>NEO is shit compared to this.
>Ethereum is shit compared to this.
>LINK is shit compared to this.
>XLM is shit compared to this.
>IOTA is shit compared to this.
>ADA is shit compared to this.
>EOS is shit compared to this.
ok we know OP was actually trolling /riverse psychology fudding this shitcoin

9/10 OP

I seriously hope that one day the bubble will truly burst and all those eth rip offs, do-it-alls, scams, cash grabs, empty promises icos etc will end up in the trash where they belong

>NEO is shit compared to this.
>Ethereum is shit compared to this.
>LINK is shit compared to this.
>XLM is shit compared to this.
>IOTA is shit compared to this.
>ADA is shit compared to this.
>EOS is shit compared to this.
>BTC is shit compare to this.
>Google is shit compared to this
>the internet is shit compared to this

Lambo Lydia, is that you?

amen brother, lets keep accumulating in the mean time

Are you new to this thread? Scroll up. Visit the github: github.com/aeternity

Try to visit this daily, you will see updates daily.

Visit the aepps (dapps but on Aeternity blockchain) page, there are 10 aepps right now, 5 of them were made by volunteers!!!

aepps.com/

The main downside of Aeternity is the terrible name

Other than that, BTFO'd Chainlink

that awkward moment when a community of people that shits on everyone tries to help you out while nobody is backing you up and you still believe you're smarter than the rest

nvm, this guy is backing you up GOOD LUCK user, none of us has a crystal ball but that project seriously looks like vaporware

Pretty much majority of projects here are already vaporware. What has EOS done? Why is it valued at over $6Bn?

Other than hype, it has done nothing. Same with LISK. Same with NEO. Same with ADA.

Come up with a better argument. Once this is actually released, I'll be the last one laughing.

github.com/aeternity

Also there's a few more people who were on my side if you scroll up, but they are fewer.

EOS is scary, I've been told to buy since it was 3 and I haven't since I really don't see how it's different than ETH (it's an erc20 token for christ sake)
LISK, NEO, ADA those are all workind Smart contracts and dApps networks, how many of those can we need?
how does Aeternity differ from those? I'm not saying it won't go up or that it's going to crash, I'm just saying you should invest on tech and not on vaporware, because eventually the bubble will pop and only coins will real use will survive

will aeternity be one of those?

If you can't answert hat you're just betting on making money before it pops, and you can't predict when it's gonna happen

at least don't be all in on this

Someone already posted a similar question. I think this team will work through all the crashing and everything if that happens. I have been following them for months and doing a lot of reading, they do extensive amounts of blog posts, tweets, and other updates, example look at the dates these were posted:

blog.aeternity.com/@aeternity_

twitter.com/aetrnty

Every single day they update their github. You can just take a look at any random page on their github and you can see lots of documentation.

github.com/aeternity

Just scroll up to see the picture I posted of their entire team. They have 36 people on this.

I bought EOS when it was under $2, but I'm only holding it because it rises in value. It is a shit coin in comparison because it's basically vaporware by definition, and WSJ even did an article on how people spent billions on a coin that does nothing. That's literally the title.

I'm not all in on this, I have had BTC since 2013 so I am good to go. This is definitely an upcoming monster of a project though.

Oh yeah, even during the "Flippening" events, this team worked through it. They updated their github, did blog posts, did tweets, during all the FUD and everything in between.

Daily updates. That's what I care about, and that's what I see. You don't see that with any other coins. For real.

Dont compare your shitass coin to LINK. You dont even know what its for.

Yes I do, look at how long this thread is.

This picture should sum it up.

I feel sorry for you if you're not trolling
that's how a good scam works, they create fake hype/buzz around themselves to look busy.
It's not a straght up scam but they will slowly let it die over the moenths keeping all the money from the ico they took

it's like paying someone to move rocks from spot A to spot B and back again, technically everything is fine he has a job and all but then you realise it's all fucking pointless

>Daily updates. That's what I care about, and that's what I see. You don't see that with any other coins. For real.

literally every scam works like that. They feed you with fake shit to satysfy your needs. Hey, maybe you will make some more money on it before it pops, at least use a stop loss tho

Bruh that's FUD that's not even funny.

It would be a scam if all their shit didn't work. Look at this fucking page and actually play around with it: aepps.com

Visit that page, and use the dapps on it. Those are just demo dapps for the real blockchain once it's released.

There is no sense getting to people. Not to red herring, but compare this to other projects. So if they DIDN'T update their shit and they DIDN'T post anything, THEN THEY WOULD BE LEGIT?

Are you fucking retarded dude? GTFO.

ok man you seem to be getting angry, I wish you good luck anyway, just use a stop loss, remember

Their testnet WORKS lol

YOU CAN ACTUALLY MINE AND USE THEIR TOKENS ON THE TESTNET

This has to be the most complicated scam I have ever heard of if anything.

github.com/aeternity/aepp-components
>Muh let me write 1000+ words on bullshit so I can scam people

BUT CHAINLINK ISN'T A SCAM? EOS ISN'T A SCAM?

Here is the actual progress page which they post publicly: pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2124891

look at the list of things that have been completed.

AGAIN THE TETSTNET HAS BEEN LAUNCHED LOL. IT FUCKING WORKS ALREADY. It says they are doing a security audit on Q1 2018 to make sure everything is good to go.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

I'm pretty pissed someone is this densely retarded on the Internet.

>GO is similar to Erlang, they're both concurrent languages whose strength lie in parallel execution

you are officially retarded

1000 words aint shit, I used to write more than that on highscool's tests

also CL's test net is also working, releasing a beta mainnet on q1 2018

tell us why this is a good investment instead

what does this solve that hasen't bveen solved already?

>imagine being this asspained and salty that you have to reply to the same person twice arguing a strawman argument
Lmao obvious scam got this fucking emotional faggot all worked up now.

It's more than 1000 words dude. Actually visit the page: github.com/aeternity/aepp-components

Visit any page on their github actually.

Source on Chainlink's working beta mainnet?

Also I've been talking about this project all night, just scroll through the pages

visit these sites:

aeternity.com
aepps.com
github.com/aeternity

Someone else said the same thing and I already replied

Nu male open mouth selfie

God dammit Veeky Forums. I actually have shit to do, I will do this again tomorrow

let him buy it, he wont listen

95% of all those "promising" crypto projects are scams. doesnt mean they will run away with your funds overnight, but they will just keep "working" untill it all fades away with no drama. Thta's the fate of most crypto-projects. In 5 yers they will still have lets say 80% of the ico money and will laugh in their mansions remembering all the gullible idiots that funded them all those luxuries

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
>Our plan is to have an initial simplified implementation of Go ChainLink released in Q1 of 2018, at which point we plan to actively work with the larger open source community on improving and securing it to the point where it’s ready for active us on mainnet .

honeslty I don't know why I'm still here dude

Since you can't stop shilling and the main net is close to launch, Tell me some companies that are interested, expressed or not. Official partnerships? What companies have adopted the Aeternity blockchain

They’re gonna build diversity oracles for faggots

Oracles are centralized if you pull from one. You need 2 or more to be decentralized. High value smart contracts will want to pull from hundreds if not thousands of oracles and aggregate the answers. Blockchain agnostic means chainlink can plugin to any blockchain so it doesnt care which blockchain is successful. Aeternity needs to be sucessful for it to be successful. I doubt it will get much adoption IMO but hey more power to ya.