Link price prediction now with q1 beta?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Link price prediction now with q1 beta?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_F_vIXI8VDY

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

fucking shit monaco is mooning without me better buy some

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

$2-3

takes2long
takes2long

I don't have a crystal ball but I assume it's already priced in, might go a bit higher if FOMO kicks in

and I'm saying this while being all in on LINK

it's a long term hold, use will drive the price up, not speculation (well might momentarly but it's not the point)

Methnerd
Methnerd

Same as it currently is. LINK never changes.

farquit
farquit

weak attempt

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

literally the exact same price as right now relative to crypto

it wont go past #90 spot ever

DeathDog
DeathDog

Any ETA on when this marketing person is being brought on? It could help... unless Sergey hires another Sergey.

hairygrape
hairygrape

not sure if there's a point in holding this anymore

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

buy when the hourly StochRSI hits the floor, sell when it hits the roof again, wait for a minor correction and buy back in (2000-2100 is a good target)

you're welcome dudes

farquit
farquit

How do we do that, friend?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

are you really asking me how to use indicators?
just click on indicator on binance and chose "stochRSI"

JunkTop
JunkTop

Ah, I have been using the basic display. Thanks for helping out a retard on Veeky Forums.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

it's my pleasure, I love helping out linkies, I even make threads to call when to obviously buy or sell and I'm happy to know I've made others make some money :)

it's also scary how much trust people deposit in anons on the internet...

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

It'll jump to $1-1.50 due to the news and FOMO and then probably come back to baseline at $0.75-1.

WebTool
WebTool

don't you think the daily StochRSI is kinda high? might go sideways for a couple days and then PUMP

maybe 2 days until the swift announcement and then moon? (in case they do mention chainlink, id they don't it will go sideways or dump to 1900-2000)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Haven't been watching the daily StochRSI, but if its been high ya maybe it'd be a bit lower than my prediction. There's been a lot of hype though surrounding Link. Psychologically I'm expecting the FOMO pressure to be above average.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

youtu.be/_F_vIXI8VDY
ZAP founder Spanos on RT
LINK btfo
get rekt NoZAPers

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

now is the time to buy, don't get greedy, it's going back down (or at least going sideways), but you can probably make a quick flip on this

Playboyize
Playboyize

oh seems I was late, posting this and it went 50 sats up already :/

(it keeps going up too, gotta wait like 40secs before posting again)

Bidwell
Bidwell

Ya the daily stochRSI is a bit high and seems to be the one major limiting factor. The 1 hour chart shows we should be in for a "solid" pump shortly, but we'll be dragged back down over the next few days and trade sideways the rest of the time.

1864 is the absolute floor to keep the upward trend alive, but my guess would be closer to 1950-2000 on the low end. If things are really starting to look up 2100 would be the floor, but with BTC's volatility + that daily chart working against the price I think we'll drop below that again.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

deluded linkies shoo shoo

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

I think it's going to slowly bleed for 2 days until SWIFT's announcement, if it's a bout CL it will moon, if it's not I honestly don't know

I don't own a crystal ball

honestly I couldn't have said it better

is there any Link discord to talk to other smart people like this user?
if not I might make one, wanna join?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Bought in at 0.000466
Have I fucket up?

whereismyname
whereismyname

Is swift planning an announcement?

SniperGod
SniperGod

tfw had 100k stack but shortened it to 25k for risk management purposes. Still want a moon, but a part of me will definitely have a sprinkle of bittersweetness.

likme
likme

You know the SWIFT announcement has a 99% chance of having nothing to do with Chainlink right? And a 1% chance of a speculative reference. For someone who seems like a competent trader I dont know why you think it has anything to do with LINK.

RumChicken
RumChicken

I honestly don't care much but people speculate it might be about CL

so yes, I'm aware

Nojokur
Nojokur

Allegedly lol. They have an announcement of some kind on December 22nd, and the rumor is that it relates to the PoC Chainlink was part of that ended in November since updates from that are supposed to come in December. If they mention Chainlink at all, given that the update is meant to announce new changes to their standards messages that will go into effect November 2018, it could be a powderkeg if enough people hear about it/know what it means.

I don't know of any but I'd be down. I have Discord open all the time but don't actually actively use it. Would be nice to spam someone interested in LINK about LINK instead of harassing my friends with updates they don't care about lol

TreeEater
TreeEater

I tried daytrading REQ pretty successful until I fomoed in on its peak and lost almost all my progress.

I hope I got smarter now and I really wanna accumulate LINK

just HODL
Guessed so, now it is up to timing a high. This part is easier to me than not selling too early