Filename Thread

Anyone got that webm from Final Fantasy 7 of the entire party meeting Rufus on top of the Shinra building? Normally gets posted with a title like "skipping session zero", ends with Rufus saying "what a crew". I found myself missing it last session I played, when it became clear that none of our PCs fit together.

needs a name

Shame about how that comic turned out. Had a neat premise and Lisa was pretty fuggable.

Is that the Sucy one?
Oh, of-fucking-course.

>Heal skill in ERPs
>Heal(CHA) checks
>wst

>/wst/
Never forgive, never forget!

Source? I only find archives with reverse image search

Is it bad that most of this turns me on

Rabbit's Foot

Thanks man

>those spelling and grammatical errors
I feel like their standards for editing have gone down the toilet.

Nope, it's Sucy, she could be giving lecture on Marxism-Leninism in front of Lenin's taxidermied carcass and it would be arousing.

>FATAL player has a sore throat

Not yet, user, not yet.

Oh god the more I look the worse it gets

brevity is the soul of wit

brevity is wit

wit

15 what?

If your sanity goes low enough, does this boomerang and become your new "normal?"

Not clever today. I need a name for this one

whoa im true neutral

By the same guy who wrote Voynich Hotel. Before I knew that I couldn't find it from just the title.

no, brevity

>Roleplayer vs. Rollplayer

brwet

I still think this should be "taking 20 on perception"

I dare you to take 20 on sense motive

That's the effect of the SCP. It's a meta/memetic one.

Europe.jpg

brb

Try me.

Sauce?

The fuck is that? A pug?

Danger 5

Fucking Hinako.

I think it's a bulldog

god that was such an angry read

Do you think it's possible to fire that purely by constricting you an us correctly?

Yeah that one either was never on the site or got deleted. 2903 is something about tomatoes.

Did he rape it?

Who?

No he's just a shitty kid that doesn't know how to care for a living creature. Last i read she ended up in a homeless camp, her other alien buds found her and he came to the realization that the mc is a bit of a dick.

>paranaturalposting
Yes yes yes!

The sense motive check was to determine what the man on the subway meant to imply about Plato. That you didn't understand that from the post you replied to means you failed two checks, not just one.

Is that sugar cannister full of semen?

Because that's not the colour of sugar.

>H. R. Giger's first wet dream, circa 1953

Reply was obviously to text, not pic.

.... sauce?

Which Species movie is that?

10/10

>Romancing Whoredelia

You deserve everything that you get.

Image search failed. Sauce?

About to beat this right now and restart on hard difficulty. What grill should I waifu?

>About to beat this right now
Tharja has that effect on people, yes.

no filename but still relevant

Alright alright fuck no idea why but that one cracked me the fuck up! what is it from please?

>ENFP
>try to be NG but closer to CN

>Arcanum of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.jpg

>character flaws

No filename means not relevant. Fuck off.

Pretty sure it's from Community.

Not that user, but Community.

Tharja is pure sex, and is objectively the superior waifu in every way, but she's a pretty bad mother and her daughter is kind of annoying.

Cordelia is basically Chrom's waifu, but he's not a romance option for her because the developers are morons and wanted to force the Marth and Catria meme. If you romance her, you'll forever be second fiddle to your best friend and she'll never love you like she loves him. On the flip side, her daughter is adorable.