WHEN THE FUCK CAN I DUMP THESE BAGS

BOUGHT AT 3800 I JUST WANT TO SEE THIS SHIT AT 4K SO I CAN GET RID ALREADY FUCK YOU SHILLS

this is the state of all BCH bagholders

it's such a shitcoin that is severely manipulated

at least with BTC you can trade it for alts

oh and try to get rid of your bags before LN is released.

Wow, you really fell for it?

OUCH... sorry dude we got out a few hours ago

Coinbase has literally stopped allowing buys because it mooned so fast when they allowed it. Just wait until they allow buys again

shariablue shill army is back

hillary lost you fucking cucks

Make Bitcoin Cash Again

>I bought high, and I'm going to sell low
Just hold until the flip faggot

sad
delusional

he bought the flippening meme

so sad

I have a shitton of bags, and yea but seriously we can't let him have the nuclear codes.

(((bags))). this is your mind on corecuck propaganda.

WHEN WILL CB ALLOW BUYING DAMNIT!

>bought bags at 4.2k yesterday
>didn't sell when it went to 4.5 today because i was watching it moon like ive nver seen anything moon
>bought more bags now at 3.5k

PLEASE COINBASE, ENABLE BUYING UR KILLING ME

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

I swear to fuck if this goes back to break even point I'm out. This was the most retarded buy I ever made fuck im dumb.

FUCK YOU ROGER FUCKKK

when does CB buying go live, I'm also considering suicide now that the rest of the market is recovering and my alts I dumped are mooning

FUCK I KNOW IM GOING MAD

same here, sold all ripple and now i feel like a fucking idiot

Just hold. We all saw what happened when Norman learned of LTC.

I'm about to blow my brains out, but I'm just praying the CNBC interview and media shiling as of late will make it moon to $6k+ after mom and dad and the neighbors all jump on for cheap BTC.

kinda fucked up of CoinBase to say it's enabled then just take it back

really fucked up every bch fomo buyer like me, but it's been holding 3.5k pretty strong, I think it's a loaded spring rn desu

my insides they hurt

kek
it's going to dump so hard
sell before you get dumped on

>dumping alts for a shitcoin that cant even be sold
LMFAO you niggers DESERVE to be poor more than anyone else

Also, the great and unique thing about a BCH moon is that BTC drops like a rock, so you get shittons of sats AND USD. So if you wanna selll a BCH moon, it's guarenteed that BTC is on sale.

Also, am I fucked if I'm not trading / abritaging on GDAX tonight? I procrastinated getting an account on there, how long does it take to get verified? I already have a coinbase account ofc.

You got scammed because you're an emotional FOMO investor. Please try to be more resilient in the future. Thank u

u just wait u lil nigger, in 7 days I'll be up 200% in sats

they are connected

can the mods ban these faggots spamming this same thread over and over all day?

Like leaving a good girl for a cheap hoe

How long does it take to get verified though if you already have aCB accont?

I firmly predict it will have a bull run after buying enabled, at which point the rest of the market will tank in sat prices. I just want to buy my old bags back :( The moment I can buy my previous position back with a bit of profit, I'm out and sleeping tight, tired of this stress and I'll take slow and steady gains over this