SELL EVERYTHING

SELL EVERYTHING

why do womyn have to fucking ruin everything?

oh fuck
no
no
no
say it aint so

why can't these attention whores just let us have one fucking thing

That guy is checking blockfolio

>Diversity
EVERY.SINGLE.TIME

waaahhhhh my crypto isn't sacred no more mommy!!!!!! I hate womennnn they ruin EVERYTHINGGGGGG

#diversity

die

i know right?

ironically this

i hope HOPE HOPE that women get into crypto

more dumb normie $ for me

Fuck this shit

>WAH RACE ISN'T REAL MUH BASED BLACKS ARE EQUAL TO US WOMEN REPRESENTATION #DIVERSITYD RUMPF RUSSIAN

Roastie detected

>the absolute state of that bugman

roastie detected

they certainly dont contribute anything

we're entering the next stage of acceleration, exit now at your own peril

>not wanting idiots to enter the market

Don't you guys like making money?

Is that you Jenny you bitch?

Women always ruin everything. No exceptions.

We should make a FemCoin and market it to all the indupendand womin who dont need no man

Not like they know anything about crypto tech, just make it pink

>#diversity
>all white woman
woooooow

This guy gets it

I liked them better when they were ignoring their kids while liking garbage on Shitbook.

Even better. Crypto markets are one of the few things immune to muh feefees. The salt generated by those retarded cunts when they get dump on will taste extra sweet.

>his gf doesnt day trade
literally me and my gf talk about crypto all the time. then we fuck. stay mad virgins

>guaranteed (you)'s

Nobody literally gave a damn about gender untill woman come up. Suddendly it's all about "diversity".

Make your fucking money and shut up about such things.

lol, I guess you guys are too obtuse to see the positive results of women, and in general, more people entering crypto. keep up with the retorts though while I make mad gainz

Lucky for us the chinks control bch and they know how to keep their women on a leash over there.

>A Fucking Leaf

bitch lasagna

This is a good thing. Someone has to hold the bag.

Uhhhhh racist sexist much?!

It's not more women coming into crypto that is bad. It's identity politics coming into crypto which is cancerous.

Wow-just-wow.wav Do you have an argument or are you just going to feign moral outrage?

Nobody legit cares what these perpetual teenagers think about crypto. But some people will be forced to care and go along with stupid ideas that are the product of an I nderdeveloped mind, because not going along with it will get you fired. Seriously people have gone to the ovens for far less.

I didn't realize Veeky Forums was /pol/ but with money. You guys are alright.

Which one of them is Ramah Ibrahim? They all look huwhite to me.

What are the benefits? Women have contributed barely anything to civilization

At least type well you cunt

>i didn't realize that facts and statistics exist

They do and you know it

HerCoin when?

Back to /r/the_donald with all of you cancerous newfags.

No fucking board on Veeky Forums enjoys this type of shit.

>muh we need moar diversity
>muh white devils control everything again

lit

you must not leave /pol/ very often then.

slow moving boards will tell you to go back to /pol/ where your shit can get effectively drowned out

Exactly, money isn't sexist and it requires a stoic mindset to weather the storms, so let them crash against the shores if they don't want to do their homework.

What are the least diverse cryptos? I only want to invest in something created by white and/or asian dudes.

>can learn about blockchain tech and invest in a startup offering utility
>can learn the swings of stocks
>nope
>let's just bitch about males doing all those things without us

The blonde is supercute. Who is she?
also
>BC
>face of crypto isnt a chink
That's the real indicator to get out.

Fuck that, I came for the habbo hotel raids and telling kids to drink bleach.
>No fucking board on Veeky Forums enjoys this type of shit.
It's infecting Veeky Forums, just at a slower rate. I always figured Veeky Forums was normie tier like a number of other boards are becoming.

this is such a dumb attidue normies are unpredictable and when they all exit at the same time results will be catastrophic. I was making enough money without them.

ARK

You edgelords are literally underage kids from reddit. Please kill yourselves.

They already missed out.
We've got our coins, they will be lucky to get 1/10th of anything.
While they were posting on Twitter about inane issues, we got fucking rich.

>edgelord
Were you not here for pre-2009 /b/?

>He doesnt believe in diversity and feminism, better call him and edgelord.

Unironically this. Women really do ruin next to everything they touch.

i made 14k in 10 seconds off of the BCH disaster yesterday, alone.

>bought at 180
>sold at 280 10 seconds later

thanks, normies

it's better to have regular normies into crypto than women for christs sake

I know right
As if someone's fucking stopping them from buying. SO OPPRESSED.

I don't know, but go figure I had a woman crash into me today and proceed to tell me it was my fault.
Women should of stayed in the kitchen.

The invisible hand of the free market will fist their cunts.

There goes the Wild West

Fuck man, what's our new get-rich-quick scheme?

You should probably stick to hugboxes like plebbit, hon.

>what's our new get-rich-quick scheme?
wymyn thinking they know shit about anything, ESPECIALLY tech

Im actually triggered Coinbase is takimg a stance on insider trading. Not like normies no better and BCH made me a lot of money as well. But I am getting more and more ansy to cash out the more normies there are. Talking to some the market isnt healthy.

>I am an emotionally unstable woman

>Talking to some the market isnt healthy.
this is one thing that is 100% certain

What exchange was this

binance. yes it crashed but i set my sell order immediately after my buy order without even looking at the chart so it got it

dont act like its not true

A poor engineer will actually do harm to a project. I'm surprised anyone would hire this idiot, except to appease some regulator.

biz likes to make monies, whine about not making monies and rub it in when they make monies.

go back 2 reddit, faggot

fat cunt detected

this image makes me so mad. Max is literally a oneliner that you can either take from any built in math library or you can just LITERALLY go just say
>a

int _a = 0;
for(i=0;i

Kill yourself slut.

That's a more clever and less anti-woman joke than it seems. The code on the left is famous for being impossible to read but really useful. The fact that it's difficult to read is a really bad thing, it would have been much better for the dev to communicate the revolutionary bandaid fix for quick square root much earlier.

Women always got to point out that they're a woman and they're doing something huh

Meanwhile the invention of the blockchain was probably yet another innovation at the hands of a shut in virgin male

You can do that but it's considered better practice to make your code slightly more readable.

max(a,b)
{
if(a>=b)
return a
else
return b
)

is better because it's faster to read, especially when your project uses like 5 different languages and you don't want devs to spend 5 seconds recalling the shorthand for conditionals of that particular language everytime they see it.

wtf is _x?
why did you return _a which was 0?

That's how you know the difference between someone who is meme'ing and someone who actually develops for a living

trying to be clever with your code golf helps no one and optimizes nothing

The (?, :) combo is pretty much pre-built into any language, as the other user said,

sometimes its much better to use this if there's only one if-else statement

LOL your 7 lines of bullshit are in no way more readable than a basic ternary. Your overly verbose code is actually disgusting.

fuck off dumbass

Yeah most, but my sonar scanner doesn't like it and I kind of understand why. It all gets compiled down to the same thing and it really is easier to tell what's going on in complex methods when everything is nice and explicit.

the shorthand for conditionals is just one example, when you don't have standard practice your 600 line method for producing a gateway message for complex server calls starts getting spaghetti really fast when your build your hash table wherever you feel like it and your update isn't working because some guy decided to adhoc overwrite the property right before it sends out of the block where you build the hash.

It's workable and you can figure out how to make your update work but you're wasting a whole lot of time.

I agree, having every conditional substituted for boolean shorthand is a nightmare, that's why I only replace it where I know I won't meet some conflict down the road.

lol 600 line methods? whatever codebase you're working on sounds like total shit

Well at least this means we have a long way to go before all of this shit blows over.

It's an overly simple problem. The concern is when what it's doing is nowhere near as obvious. No one is coding max int themselves in modern projects, when you're constructing really big methods you don't need to be such a line jew. No one is impressed that you turned 5 lines into 1 harder to read line. We're talking about ternary statements that end up being longer than my screen and I have to break it up anyways to figure out what the hell you're doing because the same people who write this type of code never document at all.

If no one is ever going to have to go back and revise your code because your project is some tiny nonsense then do whatever you want but some of us work in projects where half the methods we're touch have been modified hundreds of times. You may think there isn't any reason your ternary logic will need to change but even if it's perfect when you write it shit changes and sometimes it takes literally no time to change my code but half the time I have to convert your code into blocks anyways.

GOD PLEASE DONT LET WOMEN RUIN THIS

FUCK CAN WOMEN EVER JUST GO FUCK THEMSELVES

AND NOTICE THAT ANYTHING THAT IS SUCCESSFUL AND BUILT BY MEN NEEDS MORE WOMEN, NOTHING THAT IS SHIT OR HARD WORK THAT IS MAINTAINED BY MEN NEEDS MORE WOMEN

HONESTLY WOMEN ARE LOWER THAN CHIMPS LMAO