Let's make an EDH deck, shall we?

Let's make an EDH deck, shall we?

Pass. Keyword soup is boring.

The Hapatra one is more interesting.

Mirrorwood treefolk, Urabrask, Xenagos and Iroas.

I ain't building a deck for this pushed as heck, boring, efficient Naya beater, that'd imply I'm giving up my play space for the Timmies and the Stacies Wizards has been aggressively trying to market to at our expense.

>Stacies
I've been out of the loop for a while. What's this player archetype? Am I to assume it means "Timmy's Girlfriend"?

I've always heard the female versions of the Player Profiles to be Tammy, Jenny, and Spike. Because being an asshole is gender neutral.

Call a spade a spade and a spike a spike.

AAAH. SCARY BLACK LADY.
adding this card to the deck.

NEW RULE. every card has to feature YELLING!

WE

Shieeeet

Is this just you being mad about black people in a fantasy setting?

It's mostly that the character in question is an INCREDIBLY blatant KANGZ thing.
Like holy shit they ain't even trying

and that's wrong why?

Protean Hulk

at this point you might as well add the best 1 drop for green red.

>What could possibly be wrong with misguided racial pandering?

Thread needs more Voltron tech.

Voltron snooze control

That should about cover the Voltron nonsense.

>Why aren't they pandering to me?

because pandering because of race is wrong and fundamentally perpetuating racist mindsets

>why would you want a distinct setting with distinct people what are you racist!?

Not to mention that Samut is a fucking nobody of a legend. Why in the fuck does she get all of those abilities for doing fuck all in lore? She ran into the street yelling, got her ass grabbed, and then got put in a fucking sarcophagus until she got saved. She did nothing of note and doesn't deserve to be a legend, and she certainly shouldn't look like a card straight outta RoboRosewater.

A well designed card requires a card as fit for the format as she is.

I think I forgot something.

All those abilities remind me of pic related
>flash blocker
>flying blocker
>fizzles out targeted removal or abuses ETB shit
>exiles a card to out reanimation

I'd rather just build Mayael and use Samut as a disposable beater. Or Marath if I wanted to do hilarious Elemental bullshit. Or just about any other Naya commander choice.

A big hodgepodge of keywords doesn't make her interesting.

Why is Veeky Forums building a nigger tribal?

kek