Sonmthoughts

what do we think about this, i need a win and it looks like an interesting concept

Other urls found in this thread:

sonm.io/team/
youtube.com/watch?v=cybQCnKAN_w
github.com/sonm-io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been in for a long while, ever since the golem boom because this aspires to be strictly better. These guys are complete nerds, which is good. I only wish I'd invested more.

Iexec is objectively better

dropped an eth on it, hoping for some pumps around xmas time
full slav team makes me question it a little but in terms of concept it seems promising
sick logo too

looks like its setting up for a pump, low market cap with a lot of room for growth

it's another hidden gem like IOTA basically
>gen 3 crypto for self-learning neural AI networks
>MVP beta in 3 days
>crazy smart russian kids behind code
easily x1000 next year

Interested to see what happens when the super comupter alpha platform releases in 5 days

TO THE MOON

this coin has zero marketing yet but product is solid nextgen
>devteam is literally 20 vitalik's on modafinil
>only regret for missing sub penny on this one and not having 100k now but I guess 10k is good too

i got in at 0.13 xd

damn, the shill is working for me. i'm getting in, what is this thing though?

check out sonm.io or SONM reddit for plenty of info

thanks, shame i'll miss this mission though, won't get my eth to binance in time... again

aint no shill bruh
>we need more successful anons in 2018
>it's going to be time to get back what's ours
>get strong user
>big fight is coming

Sonm on the rise boys!

this is literally vitalik x 20 of these wired motherfuckers working on SONM

definite buy am very excited for christmas release

yes their platform looks very promising.. what an xmas present!

1000 snm here, will I make it?

Really doesn't have much of a chance vs iExec or even Golem.

youll be rich mate

sonm far superior to golem, must bigger ico, better team, better product

I would thread carefully with this one. There used to be a lot of talk of it being a scam, I guess we'll know soon if it moons or if it craters.

Lol your ID from yesterday was a good roll

If they do everything they're supposed to, the potential is around 80 cents. It's about at 60 right now, so not a bad deal, but that's as far as this one should go. Of course it's always possible that the current insanity prevails again, but if you look at their planned markets and profits, that would be where I put it.

its more so around 41-45c at the moment

My bad, I forgot to convert in USD. It still has room to grow, but saying 1000x is dishonest.

Love the project. Team is really professional (with some exeptions). Couple of interesting partnerships. Holding 5k.

$3-4 EOY2018 btw.

yea for sure, i think 2x-3x is possible in the near future

Have an entire bitcoin in this bitch. Easily going to overtake Golem in 2018.

lamboland next year confirmed

what exchange will this one explode on?

Quick run down of iExec vs SONM vs Golem? All three seem pretty similar to me

its got the highest trade volume on binance

thanks friend

Iexec RLC shits all over sonm and golem, it just has a lower market valuation right now because they haven't started marketing yet and most 'investors' don't understand the tech. RLC is an easy 100x next year.

Interesting. I'm very interested in the fog computing concept, and these three look like the best (only?) ones attempting to fill that niche. I'd like to see the big tech companies get fucked by a blockchain startup, and BTFOing their server farms sounds like a good idea2me

sonm is far superior to golem from what ive researched, havent really looked into iExec

Iexec RLC are the only 1 of the 3 that actually have a working product (that they have been working on before moving it to blockchain for like a decade). Just look at the team behind it, 3 PHD's with 20+ years experience in CS compared to Sonm having an anonymous team. In the short term Sonm price may pump because of hype and marketing, but in the long run iexec RLC is the winner.

People are apparently saying iExec has no hype or marketing but it's a superior product. I bought both Somn and iExec, but I think Somn will win because I trust Russians more than the Chinese.

Somn doesn't have an anonymous team, their website lists the team members.

sonm.io/team/

Reality is that a good marketing team is essential for a product to make it to market. Lots of good assets languish for lack of anyone knowing about them.

fair enough well sonm product alpha release is in a few days so we will see how well that goes, sonm team is reaching goals quick and keeping a good timeline/on track. Raising 50mill in the ico helped with that im sure

It's vaporware, iExec RLC is the real deal.

>sonm.io/team/
The lead AI developer's GitHub link leads to a blank profile that was likely created just so they could put a link in the whitepaper. On the one hand I'm FOMOing on a nice enough return, on the other hand I don't think I'm rational in wanting to participate in this one. Fuck.

>whitepaper
should be "put it on the team page"

iexec are just much further ahead than anyone else in the space right now. They launched their version 1 product in November and their next version will be finished in May 2018 and they start marketing next year (the team working on it are extremely talented academics who aren't interested in shilling their product before its ready unlike 90% of other projects out there). If you're in it for a quick buck sonm will probably go up more short term with their release soon, but long term you will want to keep an eye on RLC.

Somn has Jews, iExec doesn't.

After looking at it for the last two hours or so, I'm kind of disappointed in myself for not being more rational. FOMO sucks, I'll stay with safer bets for now.

where can u buy the cunt?

everywhere including binance

how much safer user
> you know you got 4 days before release right ?
I expect whales taking over this baby tomorrow morning so screencap

binance or liqui.io

right but iExec has been around longer than the sonm project. With the platform release in a few days for sonm we may see a better product than iExec?

hope you are right XD

What makes you think their product will be better?

their website is sexy

Good luck, it could very well go your way, this one is more of a bet than anything. Just make sure to go through their documentation, even if you do it quickly, before going too heavily into this one.

Im just saying it could possibly be better, sonm just had a lil later start.

thats also a bonus.
better platform interface can make a product feel superior and easier to use

their whitepaper is literally rocket science
youtube.com/watch?v=cybQCnKAN_w

I saw it. He also reviewed it when the price was $0,08.

Is there anything in particular that makes you think it could be better? I've read both white papers, and as a CS student I have absolutely no idea how sonm could possibly compete with RLC long term outside some ridiculous marketing campaign.

look at tron.. literally no product and all hype and its gone up 20x.

Sonm seems safer from a product stand point

It's possible they make all their contributions to private repos private

That being said, their company Github is active: github.com/sonm-io

looks good

Shilling on biz indicates that pump is over.

t. brainlet

got in on this a week ago

Long term iExec will be king and anybody that thinks otherwise is a fool. Short term maybe there is profit in the others though.

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.