$10,000

Will be putting 10,000 dollars into crypto as soon as bank transaction is completed. Rate my current planned portfolio.

4k ETH
3k LTC
1k REQ
1k ZRX
1k XLM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCTKyJALgd09WxZBuWVbZzXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not enough shitcoins

0/10

fucking shit monaco is mooning without me better buy some

Not gonna make it new fag this isnt stocks you have to grow some balls and go all in all the time

8/10 ... 10/10 with XRP allocated for somehow

>no monero
why even live?

go all in on something and win big

I would replace LTC with BTC or XMR. Charlie selling his coins fucked up my faith in LTC and I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.

good thing even idiots can win right now.

>eth is due for a correction
>buying ltc when it's creators already dumped his load

throwing away 7k/10

8/10, add some WABI and you'll be 9/10

SHIT PORTFOLIO

buy bitcoin cash and monero

>putting 30% of your portfolio in shitty alt coins before bitcoin and the big 3 rebound to new ATHS

fucking dumb

I interpreted that as self-protection given the BCH coinbase fuckery.

100% BTC or bust
youtube.com/channel/UCTKyJALgd09WxZBuWVbZzXQ

Okay, does anyone think that that 7k is too much? I might would go 5k into alts, maybe add XRP and one other.

literally this
its only a matter of time

Bust.
How can people take BTC seriously at this point? It was a game changing experiment, but it failed. I'm glad it opened the doors to new possibilities, but let it die already, get some real money before it becomes worthless.

Nobody is going to want a currency with the fees and wait times it has.

Any other input?

People have seriously been saying this for years and BTC keeps rising. Every year noobs come in and think they can call the top. In my opinion BTC hasn't failed until LN comes out and shows itself to be shit.

Just put it all in to REQ.

Easy 10x.

gay as fuck portfolio, go all in tron and venchain

Fuck no.

No one can meme me out of at least 50:50 maincoin:altcoin. I was thinking 70:30 but I will listen to input.

3k ETH
2k LTC
1k REQ
1k ZRX
1k XLM
1k XRP
1k FUN

Id leave LTC out. Put another k or two into eth or REQ. or put 1k into whatever coin datadash is shilling for the month.

1/3 ETH, 1/3 REQ, 1/3 XMR... safe haven city right here

would allocate the LTC somewhere else. Other picks are good. dont listen to the people memeing you to go all in on their shitcoin, i know youre not a dumbass user.

Id say split it 1/3 on ETH, XLM and REQ

So Veeky Forums really hates LTC. Why exactly?

Thanks, user. You like the original three or all five later listed?

Looks good, though 50% maincoin is a bit safe. Curious, howd you hear about ZRX? it's not talked about much here despite having huge moon potential

dyor faggot

hmm, well it is a one trick pony and if you are looking for cheap/no fees and quick transaction times there are better alternatives... oh, also charlie lee is a sellout weak handed bitch who literally said on tv that litecoin is way overvalued

Why is no one talking about OMG

It's fucking paradigm shifting in its aim and has a solid team.

I know it has already experienced a mini moon but how do you not see this shit as a potential juggernaut???

Kept coming across it during my research of REQ and their team. Watched a few video seminars by some of the ZRX guys.

I like LTC for the normie invasion surely coming in the next few weeks.

I'm all in on REQ. Not even a shill. I want to take risks in this market because for me, it's all or nothing.

put it into link for easy 5x by EOY

Reasoning for not LTC?

need some xmr and omg

>not putting 10k into icx
are you trying to be poor?