discord.gg/srFAtER
discord.gg/8ercs68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

XLM

join us

Monaco man will make you rich, definitely

Verge you fucks. it's going over 1000 sats tonight or i'll eat john mcafee dick

Comfy as fk with bzc

This little coin by the name of ICX. It's at ATH, but this bitch is gonna keep pumping like your mom's tits

Siacoin. BET

xlm homie. It's comin' this weekend.

The next moon is ICX, I can't wait to see you subs FOMO.

XLM

half the signals are free
discord.gg/srFAtER

XLM

Tron. Friday - to the moon.

XLM

This, incoming news on Friday... should be a nice little pump.

TRX

Best ID ever.

>cuntz

Most likely short term gainers:

XRP because of potential news tomorrow @ 12:45 PST
XLM because it generally rides XRP's coattails
TRX because Justin Sun is a master shill with a "friday announcement"
Possibly Verge because it's being spammed everywhere on Twitter.

XRP

XLM, CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

81 CUNTZ SALUTE!

One of the best IDs I've seen in a very long time.

kek

Unironically ICX and LINK should be your top 2018 holds

That id

They should make this some kind of emoji on a game.

ICX, obviously. You missed NEO and Cardano? Probably going to miss this one too.

Maybe Horizon's Decision Token (HST).

Neo. Buy neo if you want money with no worries of dealing with a shitcoin pnd

discord.gg/8ercs68

I SALUTE THEE

LMFAOOOOOOOO

WITNESSED!

I coulda made 4K buying and selling xmr today if I had been paying attention instead of shitposting. Oh well. I will take a screencap of this ID as payment for the day. Hopefully that retarded fucking sell wall goes down tonight, and we can go on up to $525. Thanks for pointing out the id. I didn't even notice. Kek.

my mom was dry it made me cry no milk of mother to make me love her but plenty for my brother...no more brother no more mother with sturdy hands not hard to smother but I need MILKIES tits of SNAKIES xlm moon for my TAKIES

nobody will believe me but i swear BNT is gonna moon soon, it ICO'd with Status and is not even close to the same market cap as Status us...

ETH and NEO

Unironically bought 2K

If you don't listen to the solid logic provided by /81cuntz you basically hate money

LEND

OK WILL DO IT BUT IT'S 50/50
XLM AND XRP.

GIFT WRAPPING THIS SUCKER.

RDN

In for XLM Cunt Moon

How do I buy internet money with my EBT card my nig?

Just bought 81 k

I wish

id checked

great post

81 cuntz is a true hero remember the name remember the day XLM will moon beyond belief more atms will come soon. No shill just hyped up been in hodling position for a min

Stay off Veeky Forums Tyron... we don't like your kind around here

Nebl x10 by end Q1 2018. You have been warned

ID CHECKED! TOASTING IN EBIN BREAD! PUT ME IN CAP. Buying 1.8 k.

COSS

enjoy actually getting dividends of every ICO coin just for hodling COSS

Glad you guys had fun with the 81 Cuntz Salute ID. It is something an Aussie could truly get "behind", and they should be up soon.

SC

Where were you when 81 cuntz lead XRP on the march to $1?

Watched it, But I don't do XRP . It goes against my Ethics.

Bet against the jews, you're gunna lose. I don't invest in principles, I invest for $$$. Check your emotion at the door, cuntz.

rdd you idiots

you know you're the one getting jew'd right? the xrp token has no use on the actual ripple network. it's only there for them to make money. so there's nothing actually backing up its speculative value.

Unironically BTC

EIGHTY ONE CUNTZ

my band name

>believing this meme

SALT. plattform will be released in next days. will be huge as fuck in the superbull market.

Oyster Pearl

Oyster Pearl is the next Ethereum Blue

jej, it's your funeral buddy. I'm not denying there's money to be made, but you won't be able to sleep at night while holding it.

Is that why bank pilots are buying up big chunks of XRP for their pilot phases? Because in production they won't?

I suppose I'm not that set against Da Jus. Have some in my lineage way back.when it first came out I put about 10% of my stack in, got caught in the dump, and was a bagholder for months. Missed a lot of moon missions with that 10% over the months. Finally got out, and never looked back, Haven't trusted it since. Bet there's a lot of bagholders tonight who feel the same way. For their sake, I hope it goes up, and they are not stuck at a buck or a slow bleed to .75 for months. I'll pass. If I want Jews, I will buy Bancor. At least it doesn't just lay there like a quadriplegic for months.

Top fucking kek ID
Lamboland with 81 cuntz, this shit should be a religion.

lemme know when you cut your first album, I will buy 81 of them. At leat one group sig'd plx.

yeah? which banks are those? the bank of mcdonalds thailand? the bank of skateboards? it says right in the whitepaper the token is just another random crypto and they are just selling the banks the ripple connect software.

But my ID is better

Way back when the America West Arena was first built in Phoenix Arizona. I put together some bros and a chick investor. We turned a 1908 Chinese steam laundry into a Sports Bar Called Jackson hole. It was right by the Arena, and the first of it's kind Downtown. I partied with everyone famous in Sports and rock and rolla. We hosted a no name band one night, and things got kinky after the doors closed. That was the night they got the name Pearl Jam. So, it would not be the first time I helped Christen a band.

BUY BUY BUY RIPPLE IS MOONING FFS
BIG BUY WALLLS
SEnd SHEKELS TO JEW COIN NOW

Ummmm, its flat to down on bithumb, which is one of my barometers.

HST

from my chart looks going up all green
binance

I'll mosey over there and check it out. Last time it actually went anywhere. Bithumb led.

this is the safest bet ever.

yup. dumped coins to put about 45% of portfolio into this.

its DEF ICONX check Korean crypto communities its going viral over there. Hong kong markets are coming online too.

Hodling my main in Monero, but I will mosey over and check these two out as well.