Lite is Right

Lite Power! $1500 eoy is not a meme.

KEK WILLS IT
CHECKED

I own 3 LTC. Bought in at $218, $250, and $330. Maybe the $330 was dumb but whatever I'm still up and I have faith.

The only dumb thing is not buying more.

I'm a college poorfag. until this $330 coin I bought gets in the black, I'm not risking more of my grad stipend.

I hope you're right OP

also, how many you holding and whered you get in at?

5 coins @ $300

Litecoin had an %18 correction the other day and is still holding strong over 300

I feel real good about it right now. Expect some horizontal movement for a little while before it moons again

I noticed lots of action around midnight to 1:30, then at 4-5am.. I'm guessing its the chinks gambling while we sleep?

so does the fact that the creator of LTC just sold/gave away all of his coins not bother ya'll?

really don't know much of the situation but that seems like a drastic thing to do

like 9 LTC @ $60, 4 LTC @ $120 and 3 LTC @ $250.. My first real investment that is working out... hopefully it doesnt take a massive shit and never return to $300's

Its not a big deal unless you are a retard from Veeky Forums. Charlie is 100% commited to LTC and does not want to become something worse than Roger Ver.

Think. Even with a lot of people seeing this as bad news, the price has hovered above $300.
The dude already made his money. Now you can trust him a bit more because he has no more to gain.

I'm all in on litecoin. LET'S GO

checked and LTC still going up

alright, just bought 2 LTC.

we LTC kangz nigga, aint no cracka goin take dat away, ya gnome sayin?

$1500 EOY
BUY BUY BUY

>buying on the pump

buy high, sell low

rules to live by

but in all seriousness if this shit drop below 300 im out but it seems like thats the new floor

MOONING

Are we taking off now?