Coworkers asking personal questions

How do I keep coworkers from attempting to pry at my private life!? I go to work to make money and so I can jump to a better job. I don't care to socialize and I don't want to say most personal info lest it be used against me. That and I don't want my coworkers knowing much about me.

>they're fucking getting leverage by exposing your weakspots
take very good time on your answers and ask counter questions

Lies. Consistent lies.

TFW some female coworkers already disrespect me because they don't think I'll do anything back.
TFW they don't realize I'm holding back since I'm at the workplace.

I wouldn't acknowledge most of them on the street if I quit this job and find a new place to work. Would possibly cuss out one person in particular.

Bittersweet

what kind of questions?
you're not having an autistic fit of rage over small talk are you?

b a man and say i would like to keep it private.
if they act like a dick call them out for not being mature enough to have a coworker only relationship. as if they need to know you personally (and judge you) to determine whether you coworker which is all that matters in this context. if they want more, put a ring on it

drinking
*) to determine whether you are a good coworker or not, whi..

approach HR and explain that it's hard to tolerate toxic environment, don't call direct names but ask for possibility of your own office or raise so you can focus on daily operations

Wow super solid. Take this anons advice. Also whisper secrets to coworkers in front of others

Not sure what you mean by whisper secrets.

Doubtful that they'd give me an office. Plus I'm probably already on HR's radar after a coworker yelled at me for not greeting him, albeit I didn't get in trouble.

>"how have you been?"
>REEEEE

Topkek

OP if youre not gonna tell us what theyre asking you we can only assume the worst

you need to learn to acknowledge and control these aspie impulses, or youre gonna lose your job

Answer questions with stupid unfunny jokes to make them uncomfortable and they will start to avoid you

>Are you married, user?
>Where do you hang out during the weekends?

>I'm probably already on HR's radar after a coworker yelled at me for not greeting him
what is this i dont even
you must be autistic

also this

Lol!

Storytime
> Annoying gay black coworker gets mad at me for not greeting him the "proper way".
> Tells me I'm being rude.
> Next day flat out ignore him.
> Starts yelling at me while sounding like he was on the verge of crying.
> He cussed at me.
> He reports himself
> I report it later.
> MFW it seems he only got a slap on the wrist.

You did a right thing user. You need to treat a nigger like a nigger, otherwise, there is no limit to how arrogant, lazy and spoiled they can behave. Never acknowledge that crazy fucker again unless you really must and then, treat him like a worthless piece of shit

Unfortunately he is on the same office team as me so I do talk to him on days we have to work in close proximity. Still attempts to teach me stuff which is annoying as fuck but I refuse. Does he not realize I will not be his friend!?

He might just be trying to teach you stuff so that you know how to do your fucking job so that he doesn't have to carry your ass burger ass.

>You're so quiet!
>Why don't you ever talk to anyone?
>You always look angry.
>Why are you always looking at your phone? Is your girlfriend texting you? Oh, you were just looking up websites..
>Do you have a girlfriend?
>Why don't you have a girlfriend?
>Smile more!
>Why are you eating by yourself?
>What do you do for fun? Just surf the internet?

Doubtful, other coworkers bully him. I think he was trying to find someone he could bully. Plus we only work together like twice a month, our duties are generally different. Anyways another coworker can teach me the stuff he wanted to show me. Also I made it clear that this other coworker would be teaching me. Turns out that the other coworker that has dties like me rarely does it, now it feels the crybaby is just trying to pawn off work and probably bully/harass me under the guise of teaching.

the only way out of this is to suck his dick

You are autistic OP. I also do not greet people unless I am forced to for my job. (Very draining)

Grow up faggot
Change your job if you don't like it and stop ranting about it on a freaking weeb image board

>you always look angry
Kek no, people with autism most of the time look bored / indifferent. You probably would not even pick up on how they feel. They just look bored as fuck even if they feel different inside. Most people don't understand that.

Give very vague answers if they ask questions or decline.

You're completely justified in your thinking.

Not only will it be used against you, it will likely get turned into a public spectacle behind your back.

Extroverts tend not to like people who keep to themselves though and maybe use you as a target simply because of that, so you need to keep that in mind as well.

Best of luck, OP.

Be autistic. No one talks to the autistic kid; shouldn't be real hard for you.