Shorting monero

so this is the first time im shorting and i chose xmr. I plan to close in a few days after the correction.
was that a good idea Veeky Forums or is it going to be a lesson for me to not short in an uptrend?
5% roi atm

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you dude im long monero you can't short that shit

>shorting monero
prepare to G E T W E T

XMR is king
Its the coin we all want

its short term, i plan to long xmr later but not at that price

Did you short the usd or btc pair?
Shorting btc pair is a safe call. usd pair on the other hand you better close that before bitcoin starts pumping and drags moneros fiat value up with it.

You try to get at the KING, you get got

yeah, xmr/btc ofc. i'm trying to take advantage of btc dip

Why you want to short the prince when XRP exists?

Every fucking week XRP is up 20% and then falls the same day due to ripple dumping.

Good luck, you have a big chance of getting burned. Monero drops little and moons hard. I hope you know wtf you are doing

The king will hit $25k tomorrow, screencap this.

it seemed like an obvious trade to me but ill probably panic when i wake up. i dont know wtf im doing desu, but now i'm ~+60% on my portfolio since i started 3 weeks ago so im just hoping to keep getting lucky until im rich

the price is going up because bulletproofs will lower transmit fees

help me anons, im about to sell my moneros. the bitfinex chart looks ok but bittrex looks scary WHAT DO

>Kingposters

What's the point of using something like ringCT when Zero Knowledge proofs give gigantic Mixing sets? Zcash and Zcoin give sets ranging in the thousands while monero is like 2-4 right? Aren't sybil attacks dangerous?

Shorting XMR
>Do you want to stay poor?

I don't know about the technical merits of different anonymous shit but I do know that the CEO of Zcash said he intends to make it traceable for criminals. I'd rather invest in fiat than Zcash.

Sorry, I meant the technologies itself. Zerocoin protocol and Zerocash protocol. I didn't know the zcash devs were interested in making a honey pot

>Shorting the next dark market crypto
wew

twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856

You're welcome.

Yeah possibly the dumbest move you can do right now. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been made with this whole bcash insider trading, where do you think that money is going next?

So many other coins you could have shorted lile ripple but you chose THE KING?