BTC is looking sexy right now

BTC is looking sexy right now.

Feels like we are in for another pump.

Am I the only one?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@ridi20/upcoming-btc-and-eth-forks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope, pretty much looks exactly that

Nah, something is different this time. I think normies are flooding alts. I will personally remain in alts

>Am I the only one?
Yep, bitcoin is done. Bitcoin Cash is going to hit 20k before BTC ever does.

But BTC already did.

Bitcoin is like a senile old man. Every smart person knows alts are where the money's at.

people are done falling for the alts flowing to "king" btc after bitcoin dominance reaches a certain low point meme... nobody wants to own a coin that literally is expensive af to use and a complete liability when it comes to cashing out... waiting a day for a transaction to confirm, yeah no

cant wait for core cucks to be burned big time

This is what it looks like you deluded core cuck

yes

your pic related is literally what's happening to bitcoin...it's being scattered to the winds

yeah bitcoins not going anywhere, but i dont know why he used that image with that post

I feel like it too but many guys are talking about the store of value effect. In a way I think even normies will end up understanding how much better its competitors are, but on the other hand, there are many things in the world that are technically better than their most succesfull countertparts, and yet can't catch up in popularity.
Fuck, I feel like selling all of my BTC for Monero or BCH or something but...

>Centralized corporate controlled bank token
>Total supply 99,993,093,880 XRP
>Circulating supply 38,739,144,847 XRP
>Developers kept the rest
>Token not required to use network
>Technically not a cryptocurrency
>Noob cryptocurrency "investors" buy it because they don't know the difference and think "muh banks are using it"
>Too fucking stupid to see the irony
>Pump the price to one dollar

This market is fucked

actually it means bitcoin is about to gain a lot of fucking value very, very soon.

if you cant see that the weak hands are almost all completely shaken from btc now, youre blind. even the past 3 hours have looked a lot more stable than the last week

This thread is about Actual Bitcoin. Shill your BTrash pump n dump scam somewhere else, Ver men.

idk guys... looks like the dip is over....

I know. But I'm speaking long term.
Logic for most people would be
>competitors cheaper than BTC
>faster
>why the fuck should I go BTC it's too late to make big gains

I'm strapped in. 57% of my portfolio is in btc, hope it'll get to 65% after the massive upcoming pump

Yea I feel it too, we've got at least more good run up to 25k at least. After that things will get scarey as to whether it can hold or not.

Lots of normies in this thread think their alt is gonna be ok when BTC goes on a run... I hope you guys are right

>looking sexy
>250k unconfirmed transactions
>35 dollar fees

Normies are starting to realize its garbage, get out while you can

right but, the lightning network is around the corner. if they cant take bitcoin before then (doubtful, look how much time theyve had) then... bitcoin caught up

steemit.com/bitcoin/@ridi20/upcoming-btc-and-eth-forks

yep, pump time

How's that?

Are you serious? BTC will reach 50k by EOY 2018 if it has a fucking bad year. An optimistic estimate would be 75k-100k desu

>ANGRY ROCKY DRAGON SPOTTED
ANGRY ROCKY DRAGON SPOTTED

THIS IS NOT A DRILL- THE FLOOR HAS BEEN FOUND

ha ha ha

LN will make it easier than ever for Bitcoin Cash to conquer the throne. Corecucks didn't even read the whitepaper (did you?). LN needs a whole centralized infrastructure to work properly. People expect to see instant transactions with zero fees (hint: never going to happend on Bitcoin), because that's what they have been promised for months. They will be extremely disappointed, just wait.

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

Yea the floor has been found. I cant believe biz these days. Its like anons don't even understand the worth of bitcoin anymore.

Every time everything about Bitcoin quiets down and it starts to dip a little it goes for a massive bull run. Prepare for 30k

>tfw it's not an any exchange

nobody ever talks about the hashrate/cost to attack. it's pretty amusing. look at a chart of it. that's what ultimately underpins btc's value. but the line being fed to normies even by "experts" is "muh first mover" "muh brand". it's almost like they don't even want to get into trying to explain the fact that bitcoin is secured by a voluntary market-incentivized brute forcing competition because normies will completely miss it and only take away from it "huh? bitcoin can be attacked?"

hey more room for us buddy :) hope you appreciated the professional TA.

the king is angry

I thought that back in May too when Bitcoin was at 3k and the whole fork drama began and Alts started to look sexy.
Yet Bitcoin pulled through and all my alts dumped hard.

This is how I learned the hard way to never doubt the king.

It's not that people saying Bitcoin is the king love it so much. It's just that it's an absolute undeniable truth. The moment thinks look bad for any competitor, people fly back to the king immediately.

Bcash is the only real threat if it can get the "real Bitcoin" narrative going for it, but MSM only sees Core as the one true Bitcoin and I don't think that narrative will pull through

Plus BTC has a built in anti dump feature which investors probably love.

Right, but if I buy 1 bitcoin, all I'll have is 1 bitcoin, if I buy successful alts, I can sell them fore more bitcoins.

its you that didnt even read satoshis whitepaper. it literally outlines the lightning network. keep reading bcash fud

That's probably what keeps the value up.
It's ironically the slow transactions and the high fees that protect Bitcoin. Other coins can get dumped instantly. If you put your money into Bitcoin you tend to sit out storms because you know you're too slow to dump anyway.

Slow transaction times equal to a lot of prize stability.

THIS

Have not paid attention to cryptos for 6 months.

Come back to sell my BCH.

Buy some alts.

Get used to near instant transactions and nothing fees

BTC costing a fortune to move around

Its got another pump in it but why would a culture built around decentralisation, centralise its capital in one coin controlled by block stream or another coin controlled by ver

decentralise your value

You have a negative outlook, an optimist would look at that picture and see a mighty giant bitcoin being formed out of lots of little pieces. A pessimist sees the Bitcoin broken into dust and scattered across the earth. This is why you are so poor.

this doesn't work forever and if you value your alts with bitcoin then bitcoin should have a very high value. This is why when bitcoin soon goes up, all of your alts will come tumbling down.

Bithumb is at 20k. I think we will see 19k soon.

That's BS. Most of the Bitcoins that are to be dumped are kept on exchanges anyway. If you have them locked up in a Trezor or something you probably aren't interested in dumping when it dips. The anti-dumping feature is the Tether printing machine.

HAHAHAHAH

Satoshi's whitepaper is the first cryptocurrency whitepaper I have ever read. Now, quote the parts in which he outlines LN or STFU.

Every alt owner should now that when LN is released BTC will shoot up straight to 50k. We will see a lot of pink wojaks.

I wish you guys well in your alts.

It's starting.

The dragon cannot be slain by mortal hands

You're talking with your feelings, not with logic. That doesn't prove my point is wrong and I'm all opened to changing my opinion but I don't believe anyone who starts to gather information would chose BTC over any of its competitor.

>pump

this word doesn't mean "goes up"

whats more centralized though - an autistic longstanding dev team that is slow and deliberate to adopt change - or...

a couple of amateur script kiddies who changed two small things, collusing chinese miner pools who mysteriously stopped mining bchblocks for an hour earlier today during the most crucial moments of the cuckbase release, blatant insider trading between cuckbase ver and the cool club, vers implicit admittance of such, etc.

fucking ironic how human greed and complete lack of fucking ethics behind "muh decentralized satoshis vision" ends up effectively centralizing the whole thing. Fuckers should be purged - cryptosphere held back by pieces of shit like this. Anyone backing them are either paid shills or complete idiots when it comes to judge of character and ethics. Considering a lot of them still live in mommys basement or, at best, are awkward as fuck betas - this makes sense. cucked in the end my friend if you stand with slime

no, you're right...

the dragon will actually kill itself

The tension is building. 1k jump incoming

Well there are other factors

>Bitcoin is the entry point for many people. They simply don't know or trust other coins
>Even if you wanted to get into alts from the get go, the ones buyable with Fiat are limited. All are denoted and tradeable in Bitcoin. Wanna convert your Digibyte into Vertcoin because it's crashing? You gonna need to go the way over Bitcoin anyone. Both down? Convert to and hodl Bitcoin to see which one to move your funds to

I'm Ready, Fellers

thank god for the upcoming 'Atomic Age' that is, the age of atomic swaps. Looking at you Komodo - fuck ARK

The king looks like he's waking up again

Any altcoin with a LN-like system should be safe, like LTC and ETH. I believe VTC is working on LN as well.

This. LN will be Bitcoin's downfall. Faster transactions means faster dumping.