Verge

Mcafee says $15, how about you user?

idk lol

Anyone?

He didnt say that
This is a pnd, they will pump it to 999 because normies like round numbers
Set your sell orders @ 950

Just buy XMR?

The round number psychology is absolutely right.

jeez, do you have proof on the pnd? I'd be pretty fucked if true

whatever boss says I guess
>implying McAfee can't already purchase 99% of altcoin volume with his boys

$15 would be really really nice. I want to see it happen.

crashing hard

careful out there user

xvg is so fuckn awesome to trade. best coin to sell high and buy low.

Been holding since June, just cashed out half because you'd be mental to not take profits at 4300% ROI

a doge fork with tor built in

being worth 9 trillion dollars

a fucking fork, of dogecoin, with added tor, being worth half the united states of america's debt...

>the fucking state of crypto normies right now

It's 9 billion dummy

Not at Mcafee's prediction of $15 lol.

It just works.

>You can use bitcoin over Tor
>Building a wallet around it needing Tor really fucking slows it down.
>Not actually anonymous you depend on the Tor network to be anonymous
>Seriously its as anonymous as bitcoin
>Verge's features are 90% redundant

shouldn't it be 240 billion?

total supply: 16,555,000,000

16,555,000,000 x $15 = 248,325,000,000

250 billion

FOR A DOGE FORK WITH TOR

LITERALLY 1 DEVELOPER WORKING PART TIME!!!

My bad I didn't realize you were talking about crazy man McAfee's 'prediction'

>obvious pnd coin

he already doesn't have enough dicks left to back up his predictions

Retrospective is a weird thing.
I remember when I first stumbled upon XVG back in April 2017, bought a few million at 4 sats with BTC prices also being low as they were, kinda got bored of it after a few days since the daily chart showed flatlining for a long time, and there was no real reason this would have changed now. Sold and forgot, looking for other things to trade as a complete noob. But then I discovered that these crazy gains actually do happen if you are but patient.

Been a HODL maximalist of the shit I have now for a long time. Too much crazed market chasing otherwise.

oh yeah 2 pages of larping definitely must give anything a value beyond pnd

except it isn't a pnd as there are seemingly no whales trying to control it based on TA

It's fucking hilarious seeing all these normies and pajeets praising XVG and McAfee as some sort of crypto oracle that will guide them out of poverty. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>that protocol
You know what else is getting a fancy new protocol? Chancoin! CLOVERHASH!!! COMING SOOOOOON!!!! BUY CHANCOIN NOW!!!!

I-I really hate how protocol is being turned into a buzzword to get idiots with only half an understanding to buy their cryptocurrency in this space, makes it really hard to research anything on blockchain protocols.

Kek. Me too but I took it all out since I started seeing it shilled on Veeky Forums at ATH. I think this one is done for mate.

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

This obviously isn't a long term hold in my opinion... but I bought in at 300 on a whim, started the think about selling when it became obvious that it wouldn't break the 1000 sat sell wall, but looking now there's still a metric fuckton of buy pressure, I know there's no good reason to buy this coin... but I think I'll hold out a little longer and see what happens. I think a lot of money that was sitting at 1000 got sold with this dump, if it pumps again it might have less resistance on the way back up this time

If you are still holding onto this coin you are a brave soul who placed a winning bet. I assure you this coin will dump heavy, so don't be greedy and take your profit and get back into BTC before it's 20k run.

Yeah, Litecoin is just copypasted Bitcoin and it's worth tens of billions.
Bitcoin is just Bitcoin, and it's worth like 300 billions

itll be downtrending all night

Been floating between 900 and 800 all night this coin has only used up one booster engine lads. Long term Hodler

when is this shit going back down to ~300?

Dont think it ever will. Look at market cap of whole sector.... we mooning to a trillion fuck the nay sayers were going to a dolla q1.

XVG bag Hodler
Btc
Ada

kek I fucking love this guy

Still can't believe he actually ran for President!

lets gooo

xvg for the win

>Listening to larping faggots saying shit in retrospective

Dude I do this shit myself in my free time if I want to have a chuckle, and it's always funny since you get some posts asking for recommendation even though I have no idea what I'm doing.
You have 101 reasons to not trust this shit, but Veeky Forums "I told you threads" shouldn't be one of those.