If you aren't all in BCH you're literally retarded

If you aren't all in BCH you're literally retarded.

I am and its just dropping

MAKE IT STOP MOMMY

It's the next Bitcoin guys!

Ver men need to be exterminated.

really? because i dumped all my nxt, my ardr, my ark, my omg, and went all in on bitcoin cash. i could be sitting on huge gains right now. but instead i got fucked by coinbase and im down thousands of dollars on a coin thats bleeding dry. so guess whos feeling retarded right now? me

MODS just fucking ban these shill threads, they're so fucking obvious

jihan truly fuckd your mother today

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

pump it way up normies

> supporting a lowlife like Roger tantrum-kiddie Ver
> expecting good results
You must hate money

bitcoin trash

why is coinbase cucking us so hard? Because it was going up to fast?

leaving this here

When the freeze is lifted on CB things will change

Gotta load up before releasing the fools

>the second "flippenning" didn't even reach it's previous ATH

PATHETIC

stay in the abyss where you belong, cashlings

Then I'll also copy paste my response from the other thread you little disinfo warrior piece of shit.
This is so fucking retarded. if bitmain dumped even 10% of their BCH over a few days then the price would plummet to sub 1k levels and it would ruin their networth because they'd still have 90% left.

The "pump and dump" fud is some of the weakest shit you people try and one has to be a complete brainlet to fall for it. I doubt you believe it yourself. You just consider lying to be justified "for the cause" because you're a fucking cultist.

R u stupid buys havn't even been allowed on CB yet

Bitcoin is tried and true. This fork attack is just another hurdle for Bitcoin to overcome.

I agree. These people are invested in BTC and upset that their unusable tech is about to pop. They are hoping for one last surge prior to cashing out.

drop your bags man.. i've been in your same shoes before. BCH is a fucking scam.

Pump is over pajeet, keep carrying Roger's bags. He will take them from you sub 0.05

You guys are useless. You just post messages that go along the trend and do not foresee anything. Some schizophrenic morons here go from SELL THIS SHITCOIN to “hey it’s mooning, youre retarded if you’re not all in”.

Next thing coming is change the name to bitcoin core so noobs aren’t confused by you calling yourself bitcoin as clearly not anymore.

How about we just kill Bitcoin and all the forks? The coin is fucking garbage no matter how you slice it

Corecucks literally have nightmares of mining farms.

you can call me a corecuck man, you can call me anything. but at least i'm not going to be holding bags

Shitcoin is a Ponzi scheme if I have ever seen one.

It's amazing people can't see the fact energy is being spent to generate something with no real value, either intellectual or physical.

>the mind of an altcoiner

I’m holding my free BCH that Roger gave me.

Can't wait for Proof of Work to go the way of the dodo

PoS is SJW tier cuckoldry.

this

nice FUD

There are ways to secure a network other than straight PoW or straight PoS

just wait a day.

>he supports gay PoW

Go for it.

I’ll be mining my coins.

Literally nobody noticed these quads of truth

Explain why it won't go up in value once coinbase allow trading it. I'll wait.

Because segwit2x will arrive soon. Which will cause a rush on BTC. And it might make BCH redundant.

So if you go into BCH, I would strongly recommend you leave it early next week

because litecoin is not 1000 yet

>I am and its just dropping
Same here.
Went in a few days ago when it went up and core went down.
Should I go back to core?
They are both shitcoins, but cash would be more useful, but as of now, the only use they both have is to make me money, so I'm not sure wether I should go back.
what would biz do?

people on coinbase don't know or care about that. All they see right now is a new shiny coin on coinbase.

This thing is going to bounce back soon.

god damnit im hurting bad right now.

bought when it was .21

coinbase better not keep cucking us.

M...mommy is that you....

Buy the dip guys make some money and remember, core is the scam. It's owned by the Banks, cash is the original Bitcoin. Which is being kept alive by a poor Chinese farmer living in communism.

Roger Ver has your best interest in mind, goyim

What do I care about some other investor. He's one man he's not the market. I don't hate it etherium just because vitalik hates Donald Trump. And he is much bigger to ethereum.

Thankfully I'm only in for .5BCH. But you guys will probably be disappointed with the "pump". Coinbase just halted all momentum and now with the bleed effect, everyone who was hyped for gains is now just praying they get out at any profit which will kill upward momentum when all the people holding who were willing to hold for .4 or higher now just had their willpower shaken and will probably bail much earlier.

It'll pick back up when Coinbase let's the normies back in. We're gonna keep getting cucked pretty hard in the meantime though.

It‘s because nobody wants to realize that the crypto bubble is real and fucking insanely huge

I was getting worried there for a bit but Bitcoin is curving down and it's top was lower than the last one. Ether is also curving down these gains it's made tonight weren't enough. And cash is sitting at the bottom of a dip already. I think we're going to be alright you just got to be positive. In the end it's only money and we all made more than we deserve already. Be thankful for what you got.

Hur dur muh kike fiat hur
faggot i have crpyto gold silver and arms, wtf do i need fiat for
>spits

It has value for black market shit, just not anywhere near to justify a market cap of the top 10 tech companies in the world.

This is what I'm hoping for. I can't help but think normies will react "oh look a new coin! maybe this will be worth $15k in a few years too!"

The Black market Globally recently surpassed the legal market

>faggot i have crpyto gold silver and arms, wtf do i need fiat for
Maybe for not starving?
Unless you want to rob someone with your gun, or overpay due to either a shitty exchange rate (good luck trying to buy a loaf of bread with a silver eagle or Krüger rand with getting change back) or due to fees (that loaf of bread is 0.0001 BTC please, plus 0.001 BTC tip… err fee) you still need fiat.

But anyways. really nerve wrecking. It's like it can't decide WTF is going to do. thus, I can't decide WTF I'm going to do.

I can't believe trees are being cut down to print green paper notes with no real value physical or intellectual. I can't believe ink is being wasted on these worthless bills. I can't believe steel is being wasted on machines to print these things, and I can't believe power is being wasted on those machines

I can't believe tax dollars and Bank fines are being wasted to pay men to guard worthless pieces of yellow metal. And all the electricity it takes to power the buildings house it.

Even if you dislike core and like bch (I do) you would be fucking retarded to go all in on a coin that can literally be killed the second the core devs would announce a blocksize increase

>he thinks our money is still backed by gold

In the 30 minutes you could buy it on Coinbase today it went from $3200 to $4200. It's the most retard-proof service that all us NEETs are telling them to use and BCH is one of only 4 coins available on it, normies are going to pump the shit out of this.

Why is this shit STILL disabled on coinbase?

segwit2x is another fork of Bitcoin.

Actually, no, I'm a faggot. It was $3700 to $4200. But that was the big spike for the day and it just trickled down after they paused buying/selling.

>Strongly overbuys just because of a listing.
>Starts selling and gets investigated for insider trading.
>Head says insider trading is not a crime.

Yeah, now is the perfect time to invest.

But would they do that. They want Bitcoin core to suck so that people will accept the lightning Network. Problem reaction solution.

Never FOMO into the middle a pump, #1 rule of crypto

BCH was already going up when that happened. Given the obvious manipulation the day before, it's more likely whales drove the price up to get people who had sold earlier to FOMO back in, then dumped on them for 2x the profit

because people using coinbase are disabled

P R I C E D I N

I have never seen a coin shilled this had before.

This must be your first week on this board.

whats not to understand, buys are frozen on Coinbase, People will buy it like candy when its enabled

Forget about that, this is your chance to board the BZC rocket. Don't say you weren't warned faggot.

SHILLCOIN
AVOID AT ALL COSTS

I know and that is what they have been doing ever since blockstream, but would those pieces of shit really accept defeat rather than raising the blocksize?

BTC is shilled everyday.

I don't think the normies are aware.

Enjoying your first week here.

Case and point

>gets close
>grabs your ballsack
>leans in to your ear
>listen here
>bub
>if you dont like the way things are done around Veeky Forums
>then get out
>lets go of your nuts
>backs up
>pats you on the shoulder
Everything's cool guys user was just kidding weren't you AN...NON

Cucked by coinbase

55 BCH and comfy

Things are looking hopeful. Bitcoin and ether appear to be weakening while cash game strength.

Roger go to bed it's getting late in Nippon

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

Blockstream fuck off please

this desu

>inb4 bch crash

if this shit crashes even further I'm going to hurt myself today

it will rain pink wojacks

>48% holdings in BCH

don't let me down, shitbase pumpers.

It hasnt nor will it crash you fucking idiot... just look at the pattern forming. It is literally impossible to miss the imminent breakout coming soon. Ive been swing trading this all day and its slowed right down for a pump coming

I want to believe but everytime I take risk and buy an obvious dip/sell a peak it reverses.

Thanks, I am not a retard so I don't go all in on anything. But I hold 6 BCH, so I am pretty fine.

Fuck it I'm going in on this shit. Bitcoin will DIE.

Tell me I'm making the right decision, Veeky Forums.

Cash is the real Bitcoin.

BTC mooning right now
you cashies fucked up
see you at 23K later tonight
you should have listened