Rice Lambo's only

Rice Lambo's only

Get in here

about to buy 2 ETH worth, hopefully this is my first moon

People still sleeping on this coin LMAO

Shut up Chun Hei, get out of here and stop shilling this Korean shit coin. Get back to sewing my Nikes

Tried to tell them
>user shill me on this

ITS FUCKING KOREA

Thanks shills and Pajeets,I'm finally making a profit on this coin

나의 페니스는 더 강하게 성장한다.

Where is this shitcoin going?

You retards always post these threz after it caps out and its dumping do you think we are that stupid?

It's the KR ETH, where have you been

There has been multiple threads about this, I think this is #3

pajeet bag holder thread

t. pajeet

I've been in so many moon missions: antshares, xrp, qtum, eth, xmr, omg. icx is my next one. My ICO bags are gonna buy my villa in spain by q4 2018. printing money has never been so easy

South Korea
11th largest economy on the planet
Tech/service country
People obsessed with smartphones/tech
It's basically japan. This coin is going to 100$ at least.

get dumped on you coinbase cucks

coinbase doesn't have ICX :^)

dont crash my binance server normie

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

>translates to "my penis grows harder"
More like my micropenis grows harder

Just remember faggots this is early days this thing is gunna moon like fucking crazy this is just one of many pumps. Any price is a good price this early in the game. Disregard the street shitters and hold till you 10x

how does red chink dildos taste

b-bad

more like accumulating time stupid

this bad boy ate up big 20+ btc walls multiple times few hrs back. They coming back at it

20-25 BTC at 1300, 1400, 1500, 1600
ez pz

TO THE MOON WE GO

try and trade and youll likely get burned. This is a long term fkin HODL coin fags

ya not worth competing against the whales and bots who know what theyre doing

hodl

yeah i got burned trying to trade had 19800 now only got 16800, still comfy but it sucks

OST might have a breakout too

This might be my first true moon mission (the first coin I heavily invested in).

I'm going to hodl for a year at least. But how high do we honestly expect this to go?

$100 shouldn't be unrealistic if the government support and contracts are actually true, and they actually pull off what they propose in the white paper.

Shout out to any fags here who was shilling this during ICO. Because of one of you I put 10k in and it's now worth 250k.

Short term (1week) I can see this going to $5+. But who the fk knows, this is crypto and anything can happen. But December is going to be a HUGE month for ICX with Mainnet, wallet, and DEX release currently scheduled.

are the dates known?

>2 weeks

Everything this month.

It might also be early January, but either way soon. This can easily do another x5 in a month if not more.

We absolutely need coinone for a proper moon. Binance has more volume but koreans don't really like it.

I know they're basically the same company, but coinone has a really small list of alts. I hope they'll do it.
Not sure if I'll be patient enough for bithumb, it would mean a 10b+ cap, but who knows when it can happen.

Dali financial group owns ICX and coin one. It will happen, just depends on when.

>try to warn biz for 3 days now
>get called shill in every thread
enjoy driving your moped around town

I am Korean. Koreans are afraid and simply uneducated enough to use sites like Binance. They need everything explained to them (interface in Coinone and Bithumb is really simple and well done), so most shy away from western exchanges.

Hey man I was probably in those threads with you.

From the start I got called pajeet, too. This is one of the most promising coins out there.

Oh well, let them fomo at this one too

Yo yo, pre-ICO ICON shiller here. My bags are loaded and I’m ready for $10.

>Neo
>Eth
>Icon
The trifecta, I expect all of these to have unreal growth in 2018

Most of us who called you a pajeet already bought.
The problem is shitty threads with no substance and just screen of the telegram with that tranny larping about muh secrets.

This coins is fucking huge, just the fact that ripple begged dayli to partner with them so they can reach korea is a good argument I see nowhere.

Put in 2k at ICO, sold at $3 each, off to buy a Merc. Still hodling 3k ICX. Today was a good day.

just made 1ETH from the ethermon hype (1.2k USD total) is it a good idea to try and get 900USD into those (300 each) at the lowest price I can find in the next week and use the rest for shitcoin moon missions?

eth and neo mooned long ago

They will continue to go up though.

Up to you.

fuck, i just sold all my icon'sa few hours ago FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See on the moon brother.

check OST now.

Sounds good.
Be patient for all of them and you have a good chance to be rewarded.

Thing is in the long run it doesn't really matter when you buy, except if you can time the market of course but no one can.
You can't tell if they'll drop during this week.

I seriously don't understand why anyone bothers FUDing ICX, the price ain't coming down just cos you FUD here. Sad

you think it will moon?

it's just a bunch of jew hired pajeets trying to prevent the goyim from getting rich

Im tempted to buy some just because of how cheap it is and because of how everything seems to moon but i dont see it happening

Thank you to the guy with the convincing shill yesterday, got a couple hundred in because of that

ICX and TRX are going places. Gook coins are best coins.

Just sold a bunch of random shit I had on Binance and bought another stack. Excited for the future of this coin

I sold mine before the big dip yesterday. I may buy some again since I see a lot of people shilling it.

1.8k ICX here, will I make it?

Dumping is not the same as dipping. It’s dipping right now. It will be up to 600 or 700 on Friday or Saturday. I already correctly predicted it would hit 400 by Wednesday night.

Wrong coin, fuck I’m retarded. This is what no sleep does.

binance won't update my balance to trade with
trying to sell but shows zero in account for ETH deposit that just got in

just wait till it confirms, probably in 3 or 5 minutes

its showing in the deposits and withdrawsls, but still 0 in balance on the exchange

try logging out and logging back in

you're probably on the wrong pairing..

tried already relogging
in the ETH/BTC

is this exchange known to be buggy? i bought the ICX dip after ICO and wanted to sell peak, then the site crashed for like an hour

"unschedulaed maintenance" that they announced 5 minutes before on their twitter

I just used the ETH/BTC exchange earlier. Besides Binance being laggy due to heavy traffic, it worked fine for me.

just be patient kid, if you see it in the deposit history it'll get there

im 50/50 in wtc and icx what u fellas think

sell wtc otherwise solid

idk i have a feeling wtc is going to do well by eoy, soon it's going to be shilled a lot more, then ill probs sell and buy more icx

\if it's being shilled here then get out as quickly as you can. Literally whenever I get /comfy/ on some coin and I see it shilled here I already know its going -20% in 15 minutes

shit son I need to follow you then. Dem coin choices

Will it bleed out back to ~$2 or pump to $3?