BITCOIN

Have they shaken off the weak hands?

BTC is now quiet, is it a good time to buy again?

what are you doing lurking in the shadows, pervert?

Seems like it. It's starting to go back up. I have $300 to spend. Not sure how much I should put in bitcoin.

It's slowly rising again, which means once the flippening fears subside again we're going for another run

Bitcoin is dying if you didn't notice.

It's slowly going down every day.

i-i think so a-user

when do you think is the best to buy? Now?
And what price are we seeing at EOY? Some say $100k but I'm trying to be realistic

man, been buying the hell out of this fucking dip. shits going up soon though

Those fears wont go away till CB gets its shit together, and till buying BCH is permitted, then things will collapse again, buying now wouldnt be smart as it will fall alot when BCH is being sold.

I feel bad for those who didnt buy the dip. Next stop is 22k, probably on Christmas Eve.

>It's slowly going down every day.

Is this your first correction period for BTC?

I would say 23K to 28K EOY

buy when everyones afraid has never failed me. market psychology, overshoots, fibs and all that

I'm by no means an expert, but I'm sure it might dip some more so I'd say wait a bit. I think it'll drop more because recent news came out that a major Korean exchange got hacked and are shutting down.

Zoom out, nigga.

One issue I really have is that the fees just keep rising and rising.

Was going to post this. 12hr and Day candles look ominous.

>One issue I really have is that the fees just keep rising and rising.

I agree with you, but almost all the money moving into the system just keep their BTC on the exchanges they buy from

True, but that's definitely an issue that can't be shoved under the rug. This will definitely become a problem for many in the future.

>This will definitely become a problem for many in the future.

And I hope it does enough damage that people can start looking for alternatives for the king. Everyone wants to jump on BCH's dick, but it's only marginally better and it taking over lessens the chances of genuinely better things actually taking us to the universal digital currency golden age. The Bitcoin family as a whole needs to die, but I'm unsure if we have a real competitor right now

How do you feel about IOTA? I think it has serious potential

Doesn't work a lot of the time, haven't seen anything reassuring about it ever functioning properly. Also the centralized authenticator (that they claim will be removed) bothers me. Also it's super easy to attack the network as evidenced by someone doing that just a few weeks ago. People act retarded by complaining about 'muh refugees,' but there's actual technical criticisms that should be levied at it

Right now I am looking into coins that do something other than Proof of Work as their mining method. It's just not sustainable and I can see that being a big debate to be had in the future (and neither Bitcoin will ever move off of Proof of Work). Also coins that opt to only soft fork instead of hard fork because that keeps stability which you need in a currency you want people to adopt and not get paranoid about picking the wrong fork like BTC and BCH

Sadly true. Might end up being just hopes than anything. Right now I'm mostly focused on BTC, ETH and LTC. Haven't looked into the others all that much, although I do wish I had gotten into QTUM before the big rise it had.

Everyone always tells me to shut up when I mention it because they probably wanna keep it on the down low to avoid any hype at all, but look into Chia for the future

disagree
Look at the descending wick on yesterdays' daily, then at the lengthy descending wicks on Dec 7th, 8th, 9th, and what happened after those. trend reversal - bullish as fuck

Appreciate it. Will look into it. Enjoyed the conversation.

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

will check it out, thanks

in the meantime - check out "Proof of Capacity"

My dad's Fibonacci he said it's time to buy.

it was 8k literally a month ago, retard

time to die

No, buy BCH
No sane person wants to pay 100$ every transaction