The king

If you're not holding Bitcoin and Litecoin right now, you are mentally retarded.

What if I'm just holding litecoin

Get ready to be called a faggot by a bunch of "traders"

what about ETH?

Litecoin is not a shitcoin where we pump or dump based on what the Dev says. He only did that to avoid newcomers. I used to chat with him back in the days.

Charlie Lee himself said that he is usually wrong about these things.

There is no point sitting on a coin in this market, unless you just don't want to actively trade. I dumped my LTC into lumens yesterday, and that's a 15% gain I otherwise wouldn't have.

You will be fine, a lot of alts will drop in satoshis as BTC reclaims its dominance, but LTC will move up with BTC.

Literal herd animals.

The point of trading is to accumulate more BTC, but as BTC creeps up again the shit alts will drop (good alts like XLM will likely hold strong unless BTC does a 25% per day bull run again). Indicators are suggesting that BTC will hit ~$23k by the end of its next run.

>not a shitcoin
it's one of the first shitcoin. it just looks stable cuz turds harden over time

I was pondering that earlier. I hope that XLM remains unaffected by BTCs foolery based on the platform that which is resides.

Who sitting comfy here hodling eth and ltc?

Me, and it feels good man

Also holding XMR. Comfy as fuck.

Litecoin is an absolute shitcoin.
I was always wondering why people are buying a coin as technologically obsolete as Bitcoin but which doesn't even benefit from the "Bitcoin" brand.
Then one day I realized it's only the dirtiest noobs buying this shit on Coinbase, without that it would be like Digibytes.

At least Charlie Lee can create his own unlike cashcucks stupid nigger faggot

Roger is dumping all his BCH bags on deluded cashies lmao. Can't believe people fell for this scam.

ill make sure to throw you faggots breadcrumbs while im standing on the moon

nah, roger has been on gdax for 12 hours straight keeping this price propped up until coinbase is fully live.

Lel

And? This will become irrelevant once exchanges actually adopt segwit and LN nodes become available. Even BCH will become congested with high fee's in the future if volume keeps increasing, big blocks are not a long term solution (although it would make a lot of sense for BTC to go to 2mb blocks anyway).

god damn btc made me so rich I won't give a fuck even at $500/tx

Holding bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, litecoin, Monero.

Mining and enthusiastic on bitzeny and will flip capital to it when mining difficulty gets steep.It's king of cpu coins and blue blood Japanese sleeper.

ETH is patrician tier, the mudslime corecucks like OP try to forget it exists.

See these triggered pink newfags:
They have no idea what is coming for them next year.

yeah, its called massive gains my dude