ASSEMBLE

WUZ

Tonight it's happening.

LINKIES

Are not going up in sats

Sats mean shit, it's all about usd.

brainlet detected

Dumped my bags. Enjoy stinky linkies

LINK General reporting in. The next year is gonna be a fun ride, my fellow marines.

blue ID and we 100x in 18'

>muh sats
>muh BITCOIN MAGSIMALISME
>muh if you make gains but get outperformed by bother crypto you lost money
>muh measuring your port in an extremely volatile asset
>muh juke dash jrs cock

If you don't perform better than BTC what is the point? BTC is the least risky crypto despite it's scaling issues. Why would I take more risk for less gains.

WE
ARE
THE
LINK
MARINES!!!

YAY!!

i would argue BTC is higher risk because it has no reason to exist in the current/future market, the code is a complete mess, and it will inevitably be worth almost nothing at some point. not in 2018, but at least by 2027

Make sure you post this in every other altcoin thread too you dog dick licking faggot.

If you are trying to increase your link stack do you trade off the btc value or the adjusted usd value?

fuck you biz you lied to me about this

top keke

AND SHIT

yeah

Ah, sweet swings.
Just added 1k to my stack

Thanks just bought 100k more

what other coins are on my funniggas radar?

I know RLC, what is another 100+ CMC coin?

Get ready - when link tries to breakout BTC will breakout harder.

>he thinks USD still has value in the age of crypto

whales are supressing the price
link will get listed on poloniex in a few hours

merry xmax marines

The EOY announcement didn't even get posted on reddit. Dedicated FUDsters are even keeping normies away from this coin on Veeky Forums. It's awesome. I've turned from being one of the most enthusiastic shills of this project, to going almost silent. Fuck everyone else, they don't deserve this.

I think, therefore I'm in link.

>If you don't perform better than BTC what is the point?
How would you know in advance?

>BTC is the least risky crypto despite it's scaling issues.
I thoroughly disagree.

this desu

shit will be cash soon

I have warned enough people so I won't get bad conscience.

>I've turned from being one of the most enthusiastic shills of this project, to going almost silent. Fuck everyone else, they don't deserve this.
I'm kind of the same.
I've been explaining the basics and finding gems on the internet (I found the Capgemini thing for instance) since before the ICO, but I've been taking a backseat lately.
Everything is out there, dyor.

The Reddit link group fucking sucks, too much fud and no memes

Nice, user, that CapGemini article is what made me put 50% of my portfolio into LINK. I've contracted for them before and they will truly be one of the best shills for this coin LINK could hope for. Unfortunately my buys averaged at like 37 cents long ago and I didn't bother trying to increase my stack, but w/e. Will try and add to the stack some more if it dips again.

Kek