Am I gonna make it lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Koq9_qYVaOA
etherscan.io/address/0x0fda3fc7e9adaa040001a308843a70dd8f3875e6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

take it easy on the shitcoins and buy more BTC/ETH/LTC

no kys

I’m trying to make gains on shit coins in early 1Q 2018 then cycle gains back into more long term coins.

This. Plus XMR.

>Not having 80% in LTC

You should cash in and buy yourself a glass of bleach.

1Q?

>clearly a NEET not a wagecuck

First quarter

5000 ICX? You're gonna be a billionaire.

1 QUARTER POUNDER WITH CHEESE

Royale with cheese*

thats gonna be all red tomorrow when you wake up. Bitcoin is recovering from bcash fuckery

>not owning 80% FUN
Its like you dislike money

Can anybody help me out? I want to get into cryptocurrency.

So I have regular share/index/tracker trading experience and went from 5k to 5.5k last year but basically want to switch.

If I would want to keep in trading/investing with my 5.5k amount. How much would you switch to regular trading to cryptocurrency?

Which platform should I use? Coinbase?

>not going all into one coin every time

Never gonna make it. We have a finite amount of time, OP. You have to put it all on the line everytime. You never know when you'll wake up and see the opportunity for massive gains everyday are over.

>put it all in 1 coin
Hmm ok
>all in on btc

Dummy

Thats because I just cashed out of nxt my dude

Coinbase supports very few currencies - waste of your time.

Use Binance or Cryptopia.

lol dumb people like you are the reason everyone is making so much money

Crypto trading is like the preschool version of day trading. The swings are gigantic and obvious. The hardest thing you'll have to do is accept how stupidly easy it is.

what about me anons, I just broke 200k mark.

oops, thats gew hours back. current snapshot here

Zero sum portfolio. Never Gonna make it.

wt that means ? wt should i do to make it ?

you plan on hodl icon or going to sell soon?

moved like 40% of my portfolio to it before all of the gains today

Trust me, Just go all into Link on the next dip.

I have $50 I want to invest into crypto for the first time. What should I look for? I've done my research on how to do it and what exchanges to use, but I'd like to turn it into $100 by mid-January or so if possible. I've been considering BTC/ETH/LTC and then buying Ripple and maybe mooning on another coin. Any suggestions?

sell all your link and go into ARK instead

long term. icx will do l 15$ easy in couple of months or soon. also yesterday i put a buy oder for 8k more icx around 1.80 cent, its missed fucking with 1 sat. then I moved those eth to OST. expecting OST would be 2-3 x in next week.

Maybe put it all on black a few times at the roulette table. Turn it into $1000 and you can start making some gains.

sorry user, when I am noob , first coin I brought ark beside btc. but I sold later, I know its good proj, but Aion,wanchain,icx doing same with more features.

So you think BTC is ready for another pump?

those 50$ would be good for coinbase and transaction fees to buy shitcoins which do 2-3x. sorry to say but you need more capital user. but I like your entusiasm in crypto,post your eth addess, i will send you 50 link as gift.

Can anybody confirm?

Many moons already took off, $50 is shit this late in the game. 5% gains max because of transaction fees.

RIP

One of the worst portfolios I've ever seen. You're going to get destroyed in January

0x0fda3fc7e9adaa040001a308843a70dd8f3875e6
Thank you for the advice. I've been hearing a lot about XLM Stellar. Is that a meme or is that something which could 2-3x? Or am I better off with Ripple?

Can I get free eth too, senpai?

He is right. I am canadian so I use QuadrigaCX to deposit CAD and then transfer eth/ltc to Binance to trade for other currency. If you are american you would do the same but with Coinbase instead and then move to binance. you are too limited on coinbase

If yes,

0xF4DeDf6162a1a814aA71650b948cDdec6332306F

only poorfags who try to do something themself. not for beggars user.

So I buy BTC on coinbase using USD for example, and from Coinbase I send them to Binance to trade.

If I would like to withdraw the other way around, Binance > Coinbase > My bankaccount

damn are those chainlink bags heavy?
why are you so heavily in NAS if you don't mind me asking? do you really think it has potential? you own 1/12th of the entire market cap

personally I'd be investing more into other big name coins other than BTC
ETH, BCH, LTC, XMR

Won't lie Ripple has more of a chance now that they got this catchy jingle.

youtube.com/watch?v=Koq9_qYVaOA

Both are good bets though, I think Ripple and XLM have two different objectives, XLM is looking to "bank the unbanked" pretty much in suit-speak means that they want to bring this platform to places without financial infrastructure.

Ripple is a much larger platform for banks and other financial institutions, low fee cross-boarder payments and assurance. Pretty much what blockchain was made for, but those institutions are not looking to use their token, the token will probably be used mostly by smaller parties and laymen for the next few years, no biggie.

Go with your gut, my gut told me both so I 50/50 split it.

you'll lose 99% of it in fees

don't use coinbase, use some other exchange that lets you deposit your local currency via bank transfer or whatever
coinbase fees are hiiigh

also there is kinda a trade off with where you keep your coins
coins you keep of an exchange are going to be faster to access in case of a big sell off, easier to cash out if the bubble pops. trying to transfer out of a local wallet has no chance if the market crashes
but at the same time, by keeping them on an exchange you risk the exchange getting hacked and loosing your coins, they are safer in a local wallet like Electrum.

ok, sent 50 link as promised. just small gesture
for u r enthu+ my 200k break. have fun

etherscan.io/address/0x0fda3fc7e9adaa040001a308843a70dd8f3875e6

NAS is blockchain google, also from antashare (NEO)founders. their mainnet in q1+they hitting exhanges first half of january. personally i wont buy top 10 coins beside btc,eth, they already mooned. I need some 10x coins, thats where I am betting on ICX,LINK,REQ,NAS

dont sell those 50 link. it may be 50x by q3 2018 :)

You just made a young man very rich in 3 years.

Sorry, I'm in the Netherlands so my local currency is EUR, in that case coinbase would work? but still be expensive.

From what I understand, Ripple is a more established currency and is less likely to fluctuate because (as one user said) the creators wanted it to remain as a low-cap ceiling. But I've heard people say that it would emerge in 2018 as it became a more accepted standard. On the other hand, stellar was being shilled to the moon and supposedly blasting off by New Year's. Why is stellar so hyped when it's been unheard of until now? Could I get a tldr on their plan about that you mentioned? I didn't understand much from their site
Thank you very much, user. I'm screencapping this and I will never forget your generosity. When I find myself in a similar position down the road, I promise I will pass on the gesture. Thank you again, I can't express it enough. I won't rush to sell them, and I will do my best to educate myself to the best of my ability on the subject, I promise you. You really did just make my night.

you are goddamn right
1500eoy

>1500eoy
why ? shill me

Do these appear in my wallet automatically or is there a delay? I'm using freewallet on mobile btw, I don't want to do something wrong and have wasted your time

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

out of your god damn mind.
It won't even reach 1k by April

I pretty much gave a TLDR just now, stellar's goal is to be an entire financial system without the requirement of infrastructure. It's made to be easy to use for people who might not be so technologically literate.

There is a big gap between what they want to do and the technology people have in some places, paper wallets can only go so far right, so theres a bit of a technological gap that the developers need to work on but they are making small steps towards it.

>email like addresses for easy sharing of addresses for payments ([email protected])
>'secure' paper wallets
>lightweight client for low end machines talking XP/95 here

Ripple could become more accepted, there is just debate between how they handle nodes and if its 'decentralized' I'd say the people operating nodes (IBM etc) are trustworthy. If more people start using concurrency they might not care so much about how nodes are handled and might jump onboard Ripple.

its already in u r wallet,when i check on etherscan last time

He can't see them because he's not looking on myetherwallet daw, cute.

coinbase is wallet binance is exchange brainlet

I saw the transaction on etherscan, I'm just trying to understand the system. I'm assuming I'm waiting on the blockchain to be verified in order for the transaction to be verified? My main reason for concern is that the app says there is a temporary suspension on "ETH Smart Exchanges." I'm pretty sure I'm waiting on the blockchain though, right?

Doe eerst wat eigen onderzoek. Hier newfag vragen stellen heeft totaal geen zin en je zult jezelf in de vingers snijden.

Op Coinbase kan je alleen de grote coins handelen waar weinig % op te pakken is btw. Om je de goede kant op te sturen; maak een account op Binance, koop bitcoin op bitonic of een andere munt op een site als litebit, en stuur(deposit) die naar de juiste wallet(s) op Binance.
Bitcoin fees zijn erg hoog op het moment (rond de 20 euro als ik me niet vergis) dus 50 euro investeren heeft op het moment weinig zin. Koop meer in een keer of helemaal niet, of koop Litecoin of BCH op litebit en stuur die naar Binance.

Maar met 50 euro ga je het sowieso niet maken, nieuwvriend. Bespaar jezelf de moeite als je met zo weinig wil starten. Te laat voor dat nu.

I think that when I invest my money this week I'll keep half in BTC and a quarter in both ripple and stellar, and just see where they go from there

Your wallet might not show tokens use myetherwallet to look at them, google it.

I'd suggest you just keep your money in BTC for when it goes up. Alts will get slaughtered once it does and you can get those for cheaper. if you miss that pick just one alt your capital is way too small to diversify into anything, you seemed inclined to Ripple maybe your gut is right and normies are more inclined to buy Ripple, ahead of the curve already.

Oh, and lurk more. Google is frien, like the google-translate german said you'll lose everything because of Veeky Forums

Okay, I created a myetherwallet and backed up the password and private key multiple times. I'm assuming that this is separate from my previous wallet. Is there a way to access the Chainlink Tokens from my previous wallet, or perhaps link them to myetherwallet? I'm sorry, I really don't mean to be a hassle.

>BCH

kys faggot

Simple google told me you got a phrase when you setup your wallet on freewallet, Just type that into pic related on myetherwallet and you should be good to go man.

So currently emptying my account on trading platform, and transferring it to bank.
Also setting up Coinbase, so when I got my money I can transfer to Coinbase. From coinbase I can send it to Binance and trade

wtf drop XVG, BCH please

add XMR

Thanks, Dan ga ik voor Bitonic, Ziet er goed uit.

Ik wil met 5000~ gaan investeren, niet 50. Is dat voldoende?

The only way to get a mnemonic phrase or private key appears to be through picrelated, although it is restricted to bitcoin (which is a separate wallet from ethereum). I'm going to have to contact them most likely if I'm unable to add my wallet, I read online that there are a lot of people with similar complaints. Glad I found out sooner than later, I guess

good boy

No.

Will i make it to lamboland?

Ja sowieso, je moet trouwens wel bewust zijn dat je het kan verliezen. Het is een erg fluctuerende markt, dus vaak ook niet te snel verkopen al maak je verlies (zo blijf je met verlies verkopen en heb je steeds minder). Of ga voor een (of enkele coins) en hold die. Als je wilt traden moet je weten wat je doet. Kijk uit voor shill threads hier op biz, maar veel kunnen ook goed zijn. Doe iedere keer je eigen research en beslis zelf. Veel succes!

He's retarded. I'm selling my LTC

have fun when BTC corrects next month after the bull run and alts correct even harder

Maybe if you shift that Bitcoin Core into Bitcoin Cash. How can people still holdig Bitcoin?

Need more xlm my boy