HORIZON FUCKING STATE

>tfw you buy a non-shitcoin when it's being suppressed by generous whales
>tfw no one knows about it and its minimal market cap
>tfw no one can comprehend its use case and subsequent influx of capital
>tfw you're using something that everyone will one day use occasionally in a blockchain-powered world
>tfw you buy at 0.25$ more than a week ago and it nearly quadruples in the period since
>tfw this is easily one of the top picks for 2018

YEAH SEX IS COOL BUT HAVE YOU EVER HAD HST?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/horizonstate/united-nations-igo-joins-forces-with-horizon-state-to-accelerate-sdg-innovation-38bd9f8f54d0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

moon logo almost as good as lumens rocket logo

Lmfao “no one can comprehend its use case” too fucking true my brain hurts reading the whitepaper

Bitzeny

I'm out mate, thanks for all the fish. This shit is not worth it, at all. Have you seen how slow the developments are? Binance isn't happening either, so you're left on cryptoshit and kuckcoin. The volume will die soon as people realize it's just hot air, the team has nothing of value to show. Why do you think it was stagnating for so long? The markets for this coin are heavily manipulated and there is nothing coming on the horizon. The devs have nothing to show. You're in for a surprise.

>mfw biz thought it was a shitcoin and sold at the accumulation phase

This. Do you fags really think you're the first ones to find this shitcoin?

tfw could have doubled your money from this morning already....

Kill yourselves you fucking cucks

Name one thing the project has produced or acquired in terms of a voting contract? Oh right.

Been used with MiVote 5 times now fgt. Screenshotting this user. I will remember this user.

Literally contracted for the United Nations lmfao

medium.com/horizonstate/united-nations-igo-joins-forces-with-horizon-state-to-accelerate-sdg-innovation-38bd9f8f54d0

That's all the research you guys have done? How big is MiVote (in Australia only in fact) and why should anyone care? Did you even read the UN announcement? It's as lukewarm as the SAP "partnership" they claimed. You still haven't shown me anything tangible to come out of this hot air balloon.

Is any more bullshit gonna come spilling out of your head? Yes? No?

Go FUD XVG or REQ threads. This has actual tech with expanding developments and active developers.

You sound like you're a bit salty over a few burns and are looking for a reason to not buy the token. It's OK. You don't have to. Just go ahead and miss out, then! =]

STOP SHILLING IM NOT DONE BUYING FUCK

>Token Sale ended
>30 OCTOBER
>$893,520
>OF
>$61,200,000 (1%)

*breathes in*

KEK

ENJOY HODLING THOSE BAGS FOREVER DUMB PAJEETS

I sold them today and I'm glad I'm finally done with this, because so far nobody has been able to show this "actual tech" and "expanding developments". It's a dead project, just look at how little their ICO raised. You're in way over your head, son. But fair enough, keep repeating your platitudes.

Not to mention the 100 candidates that are going to use HST next year in Aus elections. Those HST buys alone from the votes they collect will cause a massive surge in interest. Its going parabolic next year.

Feeling comfy! Hard to say if swing trading is a good idea; I think the hype will slow down a bit but will settle in the mid to high 80s (ETH)

You're so bad at this. Try better FUD next time.

Nobody is going to put their name to a cryptocurrency for actual real world voting when everyone in the real world still thinks crypto is a scam. Maybe in years this will work but not now. Shitcoin

>I can't find a single flaw in your argument so I'm just going to call it FUD!

KEK

STAY POOR POOS

ENJOY HODLING BAGS FOREVER

KEK

>copy and paste FUD

LOL sick gains bruv

App launch in January, partnerships in AUS and with other programs involved with United Nations... the list goes on. But you want to call it all bullshit desu desu desu

Whatever, anime boys. I tried to tell you trap lovers about the gains to be made but you'd rather sit there with a salt face.

Please, take a selfie right now so I can laugh at you in two days.

WHo gives a shit about two days? lmfao

I'm not planning on selling even if it hit 2.00 USD in two days. Those aren't the gains, boypussy.

I told them.
I KEPT TELLING THEM TO BUY HST BUT THEY DIDN'T LISTEN

It's so fucking difficult being right all the time huh?

sold 6k yesterday to buy etheremon
actually contemplating suicide

Oh shit son... better hope those little fuckers make you some goddamn money.

That's a fucking gutshot, but hey, thanks for the bags my friend.

I've lost all hope
My mummy is going to lend me £500 and I'll just take out another student loan to get back in on this

I'm not even exaggerating when I say I've jerked off seven times in a row and the dopamine rush has barely masked these feelings of self loathing

I hope it works out for you user, going through bad shit like this is a good teacher and motivator if you can learn from it.

This is going to get pumped hard tomorrow, admin of crypto Australia who is extremely respected and has never made a call like this before will be announcing it to 36k loyal followers.

No way, this is huge I’m all in.

Man I wonder when I'm going to get sick of all this winning?

It only makes me more greedy lmao, I’m all in on this one bro wouldn’t mind 10xing my portfolio

Everyone who got in at ICO is up 1100%+ right now, it's awesome.

OH BABY A TRIPLE

i-is it too late to buy in?

Knowing how this coin is and the potential, no it's not too late! There are still gains to be made.

WHERE DO YOU BUY

cryptopia/kucoin.