Missed the ICO

WHO ELSE MISSED BOTH THE ICO AND THE LAUNCH PAD?

Other urls found in this thread:

d2n2g5n187q8lu.cloudfront.net/static/docs/BRD-whitepaper-EN.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's gonna dip hard regardless and then bounce up.

you think so? I really hope so.
I was actually very unimpressed by the ICO and the launch pad...

What's this goofy ass dog shit? Some kind of tozos? Looks like garbage. Fuck outta here.

>got in the ICO
>gonna make 200% gains mimimum

I'm jealous :(

What's the coin

Breadcoin
nice FUD

it's a shittoken for a shitwallet that does nothing but the gook who shat ltc is on board so buy buy buy

easiest moon mission i've ever been on user

whys that pajeet?

its directly listed to Binance and they already have a product, original ICO sold out in 90 minutes - and thats with KYC verification. Overall their "decentralized banking" idea with a 20m in funding will let them take a huge market share (literally look how much $$$ exchanges are making).

In the California gold rush the people who got rich were selling picks to the gold miners, let that sink in.

here's the whitepaper

d2n2g5n187q8lu.cloudfront.net/static/docs/BRD-whitepaper-EN.pdf

they've been in development for THREE years with 500,000 people already using the app with an exponential growth curve.

idk mate it has a stupid name LOL

so when does it list

the 23rd user

At least use the new logo.

Done

>buying ICO

You dumb niggers

Gitfto has a worse product with less hype and they did a 3x the moment they listed.

Binance Launchpad literally will make the coin go on the worsts highest volume exchange 4 days after the sale completes, let that sink in.

btw ICX ico did a 100x

Is it just a nice wallet for BTC and ERC20 tokens? I mean, I'm not saying that's a good thing. I could use a nice place to store all my coins. MEW gets old.

whoops, I'm not saying that's a bad* thing.

You guys out there that want to hype this, what's so special about it? This is Veeky Forums, we're not going to read every WP you throw at us unless you say something convincing first.

Right now its a decentralized exchange as well as a wallet, but if you look at the roadmap you'll see they're trying to compete with Coinbase while having less fees + more features. Very ambitious, and from what I've seen how profitable the Exchanges are, I think it has a chance of a 100x

>but whats the point of the coin?
BRD coin functions like BNB coin, the more people download the wallet the more worthwhile it'll be.

I will also say again 500,000+ people already use the wallet as well as already being legally compliant, let that sink in

Also p2p lending it says. Interesting. Thanks, user. I'll look into it now.

>500,000+ users already
>and I slept through the ICO sale
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Bread has been growing month over month since creation in 2014. Now over 500,000 total downloads in 120+ countries. We anticipate even faster growth as we increase our marketing and functionality investments following our most recent round of equity fundraising that we closed in our Series A (August 2017).
Goodluck anons, do not miss this moon mission

>tfw if I want to get on this I have to pay inflated post-ico price
How is this even fair? I have to pay 50%-300% more just because I buy them 4 days later?

Why are you complaining? Are you a woman?

My dudes I keep missing moon missions cause SEPAs take fucking years to get processed, would it be better to just buy some BTC and use BTC to buy shitcoins?

Explain to me why a crowdsale - which is designed to sell out within seconds - allows them to sell at 3x the price FOUR days later?

Because they took special interest in investing in the coin, showing faith in it, user.

I do understand what you're saying, but we all feel the same way, some of the coins have been 100000x post ico in just a year. Crypto is a game of first come first serve.
what's a SEPA? and Bread will moon and/or grow organically over the next year

when is this listing? Is it on etherdelta???

Binance, 23rd

23rd, the best part is that it skips shitty ED where coins go to die

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.