Bittrex stole my money

Hey guys I transferred 5.6 ether from binance to bittrex. After 3 hours and countless confirmations money never showed up in my account. Etherchain.org shows money in the wallet but nothing in my account. How is that possible??

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.digitalcourage.de/lichtbildausweis-mit-selbst-gewaehlten-daten.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bittrex's systems may be lagging and or they may have implemented processes to manaully credit your account with the deposit.

>Bittrex stole my money
Welcome to the club!
They are a bunch of criminals and deserve zero trust.
Take you money and run (if you still can).

my ether deposit isn't working either. I seen ether deposit down on another exchange yesterday too.

>showing up on etherchain.org

are you using Mist pajeet?

I checked their wallet status.. its working and block height is way past mine. This is ridiculous it literally takes no more than half on other exchanges.

Same here, my transaction shows completed on their website, however it doesn't exist on the network.

No answer in 3 days.

I use metamask.. this particular transaction was from my binance account

Ether transaction? Was it sent from another exchange?? Mine doesnt even show in the pending deposit section

So should i expect same drama on my withdrawals as well??

Ark.

However it seems like everyone has issues.

There was one guy complaining about NEM as well.

Manually credit the account?? Whats that supposed to mean?

If its an issue with the chain, there is nothing they can do about it.

Chain is fine, the issue is on their end. Had it again before, but got it sorted in 24 hours.

Yeah I'm the guy that was complaining about NEM.
The lack of support is what frightens me the most.

What are your verification levels? I am at basic, but didn't have issues prior to that.

Also wondering if stuff like Litecoin is affected as well .

Was enhanced. After contacting support about this issue they deactivated the verification. Very shady.

My ETH transaction has about 400 confirmations and no pending deposit is showing up on their end. I have an enhanced account.

I sent an deposit of 25 ether, waiting for 4 hours now. Transaction is completed with over 800 blocks but still nothing on bittrex’s end.

Bittrex disabled my account that has $85,000 in it in October which means I can't withdraw so they are literally thieves.

Why don't you get lawyers involved? Isn't it an American based exhange?

In the same boat here, transaction showing as complete on ethereums side, but doesn't show at all on bittrex..

They type in the number of ETH you want

Make a post about it on reddit, that actually helps.

Not sure if this was ironic or not.

tried to contact a few lawyers and havent heard back from them at all. also there are a few others with the same problem and im in their group but they havent given any updates. also theres wording in their tos that says they are not liable for your funds so basically they can legally steal which is wierd. the legal system is just a huge fucking mess and no one really cares about this.
thinking of just going to the guys house who owns bittrex (they are chinks living in seattle) and force him to let me withdraw my coins (using persuasion tactics of course nothing violent)

I had the same issue transferring from binance to bittrex, I fired them a support email and the funds appeared within a few minutes.

Did you use your real identity on the account and verify it?

binance sends eth using a smart contract, not all exchanges support this yet.

That fucking sucks. I hope you can get out of bittrex with your money. Keep us updated.

No i sign up all my internet accounts with bogus names saying I'm in beverley hills or some shit. The only crypto exchanges that has a problem with this is bittrex and they won't let me withdraw unless i send them a passport selfie with my Mr. Rogers name on it. Fucking shithead scam artists they are prrobably laughing at how easy it is to steal from people.

There you go then.
The money isn't yours. When you deal in finances you cant lie about your identity. These sites have a legal responsibility to verify people that move funds around are actual people. It is all part of the global clampdown on money laundering.

Trying to defraud your taxes is a crime, I doubt any lawyer would help.

Then why does poloniex, binance, cryptopia, etc etc not care what name you put in your user profile and lets you withdraw just fine? This is p2p coins not usd.

OK, that user is an idiot, because lying when real money is at stake is stupid, but they also pull this shit with people that provide their real identity, as for example me.
And they won't accept my adress (can't find it in public records… bullshit. Ironically, kraken veryfied that same adress within seconds) and any inquiry as to whether there is just some mistake with my flat number, middle name or title (sometimes that is used, sometimes that isn't) just ends (after a 2 months wait, of course) with
>gib ID scan pls
>trust us
>its for your own safety!
Yeah… how about… No.
Giving my ID (that's all you need for identity theft) to someone who has just prooven that they deserve 0 trust is just insane.
Did anyone have success with something else, besides an ID? Some burgershops accept utility bills. Does bittrex? Or should I get me a "fake ID" like this:
>shop.digitalcourage.de/lichtbildausweis-mit-selbst-gewaehlten-daten.html
What's the worst they can do if they fail to veryfy my ID?

same; they fucked me out of 2 eth deposits

Just to give an update. After a few hours my deposit is now in my account, but at 0/36 confirmations (even though there are well over 500)

Bittrex regularly steal the customers, because you won't do anything about it little bitches. Sheep deserve to be shaved.

Did you open a ticket or anything? I am thinking of writing to them on reddit and twitter.

bittrex is shit use binance

use this link www.binance.com SLASH ?r e f=13781182 to get slightly reduced fees when you join